I set up my laptop with the video camera recording.
我设置了笔记本电脑 打开了摄像头
And when did you show him the video?
你什么时候给他看的视频
Last November.
去年十一月
I saw he was beginning
我发现他开始
to pay attention to Breyona.
关注贝永娜
I guess I was jealous.
我大概是吃醋了
I didn't understand at the time why Renee was upset.
当时我不明白芮妮为什么会心烦
And did he offer you money?
他也提出给你钱了吗
He set up a scholarship fund and,
他设立了一个奖学金基金
gave me a job.
给了我一份工作
He bought my mom a car.
他给我妈妈买♥♥了一辆车
Four months ago,
四个月前
after I showed him the video,
在我给他看了视频之后
he confiscated my computer,
他没收了我的电脑
and he gave me and my mother $250,000.
给了我和我妈妈25万美元
And was that Reverend Chase in the video?
视频中的男人是蔡斯牧师吗
Yes.
是的
And how old were you at the time?
你当时多大了
Fifteen.
十五岁
I know because I recorded it on my birthday.
我能记得是因为录的视频的那天是我的生日
Thank you, Renee.
谢谢你 芮妮
Thank you for coming in.
谢谢你们过来
I wanted to give you the heads-up
我想给你们提个醒
that Renee Lee testified before a grand jury today.
芮妮·李今天在大陪审团面前作证了
It's pretty damning.
铁证如山
Renee.
芮妮
I see clearly now how she led me to temptation.
现在我看清楚她是如何引诱我的
She's no innocent.
她不是无辜的
She used her lithe body,
她用自己年轻的身体
her suggestive smile to lure me to her,
眉目传情 暗送秋波 引诱我靠近她
So you didn't assault her...
那么你没有侵犯她
I would never assault anyone.
我绝不会侵犯任何人
More of a seduction? You got that right.
而是受到了引诱 说的没错
Getting all gussied up, every time I came over to tutor her.
每次我去辅♥导♥的时候 她总是打扮得漂漂亮亮的
She entrapped me.
是她诱惑我
Why else would she video... Reverend...
不然她为什么要拍视频 牧师
And... and then lie to me,
还对我撒谎
that she deleted the only copy?
说她删除了唯一的副本
She's the one who should be charged here,
她才是应该被起诉的人
with extortion.
敲诈勒索罪
Yeah, maybe.
是啊 或许吧
But she was underage.
但她是未成年人
A jury will look at her,
陪审员看看她
and then at me,
再看看我
and decide for themselves.
他们心里就有数了
I hear you. And... and to be honest,
我明白你的意思 坦白说
I-I'd be nervous.
我也没把握
If... I didn't have
如果我没有
two other girls from the church,
另外两个来自教会的女孩
who also testified to the exact same pattern
也证明了完全相同的
of grooming, seduction,
诱导 勾引
and sexual predation.
和性侵模式
Were these girls... Underage?
这些女孩 未成年吗
All of them, at the start.
都是 在事情开始发生时
By the time they turned 17, the good Reverend here
等到她们年满17岁时 我们这位好牧师
only seems to get tempted by a younger girl.
似乎只会受到更年轻女孩的诱惑
T-they're setting me up.
她们这是陷害我
It's gotta be part of a coordinated shakedown.
肯定是她们串通好了勒索我
They know the church has money.
她们知道教会有钱
Someone must've got to them. Delman.
肯定是有人教唆她们 德尔曼
Your client's right.
你的当事人是对的
Someone did meet with them.
是有人和她们见过面
To extort money from the church?
向教会勒索钱财吗
No.
不是
To give them permission to tell the truth,
鼓励她们说出真♥相♥
without fear of reprisal from you.
不要害怕你的报复
I demand to know
我要求知道
who in my congregation
我的教众有谁
would plot against me.
会密谋反对我
There's no plot, Reverend.
没有阴谋 牧师
She was seeking their forgiveness.
她在寻求她们的原谅
"She"?
哪个她
Your wife.
你的妻子
Laura?
劳拉
You... you turned her against me?
你们教唆她背叛了我吗
No, you did that.
不 是你自己干的
And she'll never forgive herself...
因为那些女孩的遭遇
For what happened to those girls.
她永远不会原谅自己
Reverend Chase's lawyer is here.
蔡斯牧师的律师来了
Want me to tell him to go away?
要我帮你叫他走开吗
That's not a bad idea,
那个主意倒不错
but, uh, no, thanks.
还是不了 谢谢
I'll be outside. Thanks, Fin.
我出去了 谢谢 芬恩
Your sergeant's protective of you.
你的警司很保护你嘛
Always, so...
一直都是 那么
The Reverend took the deal? He did.
牧师接受协议了吗 是的
I told him, going forward,
我告诉他 从今往后
I can no longer be of counsel to the church
我不再担任教会的律师了
and represent him.
也不代理他了
So I arranged for other counsel to take over.
于是我安排了其他律师接手
Can we talk, off the record?
我们能私下里谈谈吗
Of course, have a seat.
当然可以 请坐吧
I want you to know that I've gone over this
我想告诉你 在我脑子里
in my head a hundred times.
已经想过一百遍了
Never saw any of the signs.
从来没发现任何迹象
I'm sick over it and ashamed.
我对此感到恶心和羞愧
If it helps, I've heard hundreds,
如果能帮到你的话 我听到过
of spouses, of friends, of parents...
数百位配偶 朋友 父母
Tell me exactly what you're telling me.
告诉我完全相同的话
When there's a skilled predator,
老谋深算的性捕食者
one that's been operating for decades,
已经作恶数十年
they are adept,
他们很擅长
at shielding their dark side,
隐藏自己的阴暗面
from everyone,
把所有人蒙在鼓里
except their victims.
除了他们的受害者
A wolf in sheep's clothing.
披着羊皮的狼
And I am so sorry for my part in this.
我很抱歉我参与其中
You were doing your job,
你只是在做自己的本职工作
defending your client.
为你的当事人辩护
What he did, there is no defense.
他干的这些事情 没有任何辩护理由
Counselor, um, for what it's worth,
律师 不管怎么说
I wish we hadn't met, under these circumstances.
在这种情况下 我真希望我们没有见过面
Me too.
我也是
Christian.
克里斯蒂安
It was good of you to come.
很高兴你能来
How are you, Delman?
你还好吗 德尔曼
Enduring the tribulations
忍♥受苦难
the Lord has deemed fit to send me.
上帝一定认为派我来这里是合适的
I was relieved to hear you decided to plead guilty.
听到你决定认罪 我松了一口气
I wanted to spare the young women
我不想让这些女孩
the burden of having to testify.
承受作证的负担
You mean spare yourself the humiliation?
你是不想自取其辱吧
You sound angry, Christian.
你听起来很生气 克里斯蒂安
I'm struggling.
我在挣扎
You wanna talk about that?
你想谈谈吗
Not with you.
不想和你谈
Then why are you here?
那你为什么过来
To gloat? To castigate?
幸灾乐祸 还是要教训我
Other than my new lawyer, you're my only visitor.
除了我的新律师 你是我唯一的访客
Laura won't even take my phone calls.
劳拉都不愿意接我的电♥话♥
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表