Yeah, and Jared is ex-NYPD.
是啊 而且捷德以前是名警♥察♥
If something did happen, his buddies might bury it.
如果真发生了什么 他的伙计一定会把事情压下去
Yeah... time to go to the local precinct.
是啊 该去当地分局看看了
Little tip.
一点建议
Maybe check in with the captain first.
也许应该先跟警监打个招呼
December, stripper?
十二月 脱衣舞娘吗
No, I don't think so.
没有 我不记得了
Think harder.
好好想想
Any other officers here named Donnie?
这里还有其它的警♥察♥叫唐尼吗
Oh, yeah, that girl. Yeah, it's coming back to me.
没错 那个女孩 是的 我想起来了
So she was raped, and you didn't notify SVU?
所以她被强♥奸♥了 你却没通知特害组
It was unfounded. I called the club manager.
那事毫无根据 我给俱乐部经理打过电♥话♥了
Turns out she was making the whole thing up.
结果是她编造了所有的事
Just looking for a payday.
只是想捞点外快
Who, Jared?
谁 捷德吗
He's ex-NYPD.
他曾经是名警♥察♥
Are you looking out for him or her?
你到底是为他还是为受害者工作
Oh, come on. I did my due diligence.
别这么说 我履行了我的职责
The complaint was BS.
这报案就是扯谈
We're gonna need to see that report.
我们需要看案件笔录
Well, when it didn't pan out, I...
好吧 当事情没有进展时 我就
You tossed it?
你扔了吗
Do you remember the girl's name?
你记得那个姑娘的名字嘛
"M" Something? Mary?
「莫」开头的 莫莉
She had dirty blonde hair.
她顶着一头脏兮兮的金发
A tat of a bird on her hand.
手上纹着一只鸟
Look, I know you SVU guys have big hearts,
听着 我知道你们特害组的人爱心泛滥
but this wasn't a real rape.
但是这不是真的强♥奸♥
"A real rape"?
什么叫「真的强♥奸♥」
Is that because they knew each other,
是因为他们相互认识
or is that because she dances in a strip club?
还是因为她在脱衣舞俱乐部里跳舞
Do me a favor.
帮我个忙
Have your captain call me.
叫你的警监联♥系♥我
When are these dinosaurs gonna die out?
这些老思想什么时候才能灭绝啊
No time soon. They have no natural predators.
短时间不会 他们没有天敌
We're looking for a blonde with a bird tattoo on her hand.
我们要找一个金发 手上纹着鸟的姑娘
Somebody at Topaz has to know who she is.
在黄宝石工作的人肯定知道她是谁
Why am I here again?
我为什么来这里
Well, in case you haven't noticed,
好吧 以防你没注意到
since you left, we're short on male detectives.
自从你走了 我们一直缺男警探
You want me to get another girl?
你要我再找个姑娘吗
How about two?
两个怎么样
I got plenty of candy.
我这儿有很多糖
How you two doing tonight?
你们今晚过得怎么样
We're good.
我们很好
Just admiring the view.
只是欣赏一下风景
I don't know about choir boy here,
我不知道这位唱诗班男孩卖♥♥的什么药
but you, I figured you for more than a tourist.
但是你 我认为你不只是来观光的
I'm really here for my man. Oh.
我真的是为我哥们而来 是么
He's looking for a girl he met a month ago here.
他是来找一个月前在这见到的一个姑娘
A blonde.
一个金发女孩
Honey, last week, I was a blonde.
亲爱的 上周 我就是金发
You're gonna have to do better than that.
你得给些我更详细的信息
She's got a tattoo of a bird on her hand.
她手上纹着一只鸟
She's a painter.
她是个画家
Oh, Monica, she quit.
莫妮卡 她辞职了
Last I heard, she was working at Dungeon.
据我所知 她在地牢上班
S&M.
性♥虐♥恋
Probably not your speed.
可能不是能你受得了的
Now they send woman cops?
现在他们派女警♥察♥过来了
We're from Special Victims Unit.
我们是特殊受害者部门的
Monica, we saw your billboard.
莫妮卡 我们看见了你画的广♥告♥牌
And we know that the club, the local precinct tried to bury it.
我们知道俱乐部和当地分局想把这事压下去
Mm-hmm. Yep.
没错 是这样
That's why I'm here.
这就是我来这工作的原因
There are rules.
这里有规则
Everyone follows them.
每个人都会遵守
There are roles.
各自扮演自己的角色
Everyone knows them.
每个人都心知肚明
Get out of line, you're never coming back.
一旦越界 你就再也别想回来
But not at the strip club?
但在脱衣舞俱乐部不是这样的吗
No.
不是
Dancer decides to give something extra,
舞者如果决定做一些额外的服务
it's more money for everyone.
大家就能赚到更多的钱
You tip out the bouncer, the manager,
客人会给保镖 经理很多小费
even the freaking DJ.
甚至给那该死的主持人
Monica, what happened to you wasn't "Giving extra."
莫妮卡 发生在你身上的事不是「额外服务」
You didn't choose this.
你没有做出这样的选择
You got it.
你真聪明
What we'd like to do is help you.
我们只是想帮助你
Okay.
好的
Smile.
笑一个
You can be my next billboard.
你们可以成为我的下块广♥告♥牌的主角
So the painter told you to take a hike.
所以那画家叫你一边凉快去
Well, she has trust issues with NYPD.
是这样 她不相信纽约警♥察♥
Can you blame her?
这能怪她吗
So as soon as she sees that we're taking
只要她看到我们认真对待
her assault seriously, it's gonna go
她的性侵案 要建立融洽的关系
a long way toward a rapport.
还有很长的路要走
Uh-huh, well.
好吧
It'd be easier to investigate
为了让调查更容易
if she'd at least tell you what happened.
她至少要告诉我们发生了什么
All right, but for now,
好吧 但目前为止
we know when she was assaulted and where.
我们知道了她被性侵的时间与地点
So go find out by who.
所以要去查是谁干的
It's a strip club, Fin.
是脱衣舞俱乐部 芬恩
You'll be fine.
你会如鱼得水的
Monica Russo, that's who you were asking...
莫妮卡·罗索 你们找的人原来是她
Tell me, did you lie any better when you were a cop
告诉我 是不是你当警♥察♥的时候撒谎技能更好一点
or is this the best you got?
还是你就这么点能耐
Rollins, take five?
罗琳斯 休息五分钟
Yeah, just so you know, Jared,
好吧 告诉你一声 捷德
your buddy Donnie already told us
你的伙计唐尼已经告诉我们
that he dumpstered her complaint as a favor to you.
他为了帮你忙 已经把案件笔录扔了
Take ten?
休息十分钟
Man. I'm sorry.
兄弟 对不起
I-I get it.
我了解
I'm surrounded by women. Occupational hazard.
我周围都是女人 职业危害
Tell me about it, I got her...
可不是么 除了她
I got a female captain, that's who saw the billboard.
警监也是女性 就是她看到了那个广♥告♥牌
I gotta make this look good.
我得把这事收拾得好看点
Okay.
好吧
These girls, they got cash register eyes.
这些女孩 她们的眼里只有钱
So she knew this guy was rich.
所以她知道这家伙有钱
Well, all the girls do.
所有女孩都知道
Athletes and strippers, like scotch and soda.
运动员和脱衣舞♥女♥郎 就像威士忌和苏打水
He's a regular?
他是常客吗
Sounds like a shakedown.
听起来像是敲诈勒索
Give me his name, I confirm, I make my captain happy.
告诉我他的名字 我去确定 好让我的警监高兴
I wish I could, but uhm...
我希望我能 但是
our reputation is staked on privacy.
我们的声望就是保护客户隐私
The high rollers trust us to be discreet.
大人物相信我们谨慎行事
Looking for a big spender, an athlete,
我们要找的是个出手阔绰的人 运动员
and it wasn't his first time.
而且这也不是他第一次了
Didn't you say you saw Markeevious Ryan when you were here?
你跟他说了你当时在这里看到马基维斯·莱恩了吗
Yeah.
说了
Hey, what's up, Moette?
还好吗 莫艾特
What's happening?
发生什么事吗
It's Moet.
是莫爱
I remember you.
我记得你
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表