Her and I were alike. Like that.
她和我很像 比如
We both hated how Brad and Lexi
我们都很讨厌布拉德和莱克西
were so selfish.
都很自私
They were going to get someone killed, and they did.
他们这样会害死人的 也确实是这样
You thought Lexi killed Maria,
你认为是莱克西杀了玛莉亚
why'd you help her out? I didn't.
你为什么还要帮她 我没有
Or did she blame it on Sean? Maybe you're a nice guy.
或者她把责任推给了肖恩 也许你是个好人
You didn't wanna see her implicated.
你不想看到她受牵连
I didn't help Lexi.
我没有帮莱克西
I would never...
我永远不会
Why don't you make it easy on yourself, Perry?
你为什么不让自己好过点 派瑞
Just tell us what went on Saturday.
就告诉我们周六发生了什么
I had my headphones...
我带着耳机
Yeah, okay, you had your headphones on.
是的 好吧 你带着耳机
We're not buying that anymore, Perry.
我们不再相信那些了 派瑞
You heard something. I told you!
你听到了什么 我告诉过你了
I heard Maria and Sean in Lexi's room.
我听到玛莉亚和肖恩在莱克西的房♥间
What else?
还有什么
Drake, Cardi B, that "WAP" Song.
公鸭 卡老师 那首「WAP」
You hear anybody in Maria's room?
你听到玛丽亚房♥间里有人吗
Someone tried to bleach Maria's blood off of her wall and floor.
有人想用漂白剂把把玛丽亚的血迹从墙上和地板上擦干净
That had to make a loud sound
当她头被撞向墙的时候
when her head smashed into that wall.
肯定发出了很大的声响
You heard that, didn't you?
你听到了 是不是
The music was so loud. I couldn't stand it.
音乐声太吵了 我根本忍♥受不了
I don't know what's going on, Perry.
我不知道发生了什么 派瑞
Maybe you're trying to cover for Lexi,
也许你是想替莱克西打掩护
but I-I do know
但是我知道
you cared for Maria.
你在乎玛莉亚
I did. Yeah.
我在乎 没错
I did.
我在乎
Should we tell him?
我们要告诉他吗
Maria was alive when they put her in that freezer.
他们把她放进冷冻柜时 玛莉亚还活着
What?
什么
They sure?
确定吗
She was breathing.
她当时有呼吸
Her fingernails were broken.
她的指甲都断了
She was trying to claw her way out.
她当时拼命想爬出去
She tried for hours.
她尝试了好几个小时
Sean and Lexi did that.
是肖恩和莱克西干的
I didn't know.
我不知道
No, sure.
那是当然
If you had've known, you wouldn't have agreed to help Lexi.
如果你早知道 你是不会同意帮助莱克西的
I don't care about Lexi!
我根本不在乎莱克西
I thought Maria was dead!
我以为玛莉亚死了
I swear!
我发誓
There was no pulse!
没有脉搏了
Perry, what happened?
派瑞 发生了什么
I was mad about the noise.
我对嗓音很生气
Maria...
玛莉亚
I could hear they were having sex.
我能听到他们发生了性关系
After Sean left, I-I went into her room,
肖恩离开以后 我去了她房♥间
kind of confront her about violating quarantine.
关于触犯隔离规定 我想找她对质
And then? I was upset!
然后呢 我很失落
She and I, we'd talked about having feelings for each other.
她和我 我们还说过我们之间有感觉
She kept telling me she didn't wanna risk getting corona,
她不断的告诉我她不想冒险得上新冠
and then she does that!
但她却干了那事
What else she say?
她还说了什么
That it was none of my business!
说那不关我的事
I said if she was going to do that with other guys,
我问如果她愿意和其他的男人发♥生♥关♥系♥
what was wrong with me?
为什么不能跟我做
I asked if I could kiss her.
我问她我能亲她吗
She-she pulled away.
她挣脱了
I kind of leaned in to hug her,
我向前想抱着她
and she pushed me away.
她把我推开了
I thought she was dead.
我以为她死了
I swear, I thought she was dead.
我发誓 我以为她死了
I swear to God!
我向上帝发誓
I just pushed her back.
我只是把推了她一把
She was so high, she hit her head, Okay.
她太嗨了 摔倒撞到了头 好的
on the pipe.
撞到管道了
So you put her in a hockey bag,
所以你把她装进曲棍球背包里
carried her downstairs,
背着她下楼
put her rosary in her hand,
把念珠放在她手里
and texted her father
发消息给她父亲
to make him think that she was still alive?
让他觉得她还活着吗
No.
不
That's not why.
不是这个原因
I didn't want him to suffer.
我不想让他受罪
He never got better from COVID.
他的新冠治不好了
Maria thought he was gonna die.
玛莉亚以为他快死了
I figured it was better he died not knowing about his daughter.
我认为在他临死前不知道他女儿的事比较好
The hits just keep coming. Yeah, they do.
打击接踵而来 是啊 没错
I'll get Lexi released.
我让人释放莱克西
What about Sean?
肖恩呢
He's still at Rikers.
他还待在里克岛
He told us the truth, mostly.
他告诉我们的大部分是实情
Mostly, that's our gold standard now?
大部分 现在这就是我们的黄金标准吗
He stole her jewelry, her passport.
他偷了她的珠宝 她的护照
And we arrested him for rape and murder.
我们以强♥奸♥和谋杀罪逮捕他
Carisi, just drop the charges.
卡里西 撤诉吧
It's not my call,
不是我能决定的
but I doubt anyone on the eighth floor's
但是我怀疑在高层的人
gonna have the stomach to pursue.
会有胃口追究下去
I want you to know that Maria's father is very grateful.
我想让你知道玛莉亚的父亲对你们很感激
He was afraid nobody would care
他担心在有那么多死亡病例的情况下
about finding his daughter with all the deaths, you know?
没有人在乎去找他女儿 知道吗
Well, please tell him I wish that
请告诉他我希望
we could've found her when she was still alive.
我们可以在她还活着的时候找到她
Life is precious.
生命是珍贵的
That's why we are here.
这就是我们干这行的原因
Stay well. You too.
保重 你也是
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表