I support all the MeToo stuff.
我支持反对性骚扰运动
I am one of the nice guys.
我也是个好人
The pendulum, it swings too far.
但是现在过犹不及
You know, these women, they come up with ideas,
知道吗 这些女人自己来了念头
and then they just blame anybody for anything.
然后又把所有事情归咎到别人头上
I gotta walk my dog.
我要去遛狗了
And get your two beers?
再来两瓶啤酒吗
Um, okay, look, no disrespect.
好吧 听着 恕我无礼
I know you guys are working hard and all,
我知道你们工作很辛苦
but, um...
但是
Can I ask you to leave?
能请你们离开吗
Seem like a nice guy to you?
你觉得他像个好人吗
For a rapist.
也就是个强♥奸♥犯吧
Luke walked me to my truck?
卢克把我送到餐车旁吗
Kissed me?
还吻了我
I don't remember any of that.
我一丁点儿都不记得了
So he's saying you two had
他声称你们俩是两情相悦
consensual sex in his apartment.
在他的公♥寓♥发生了关系
I was in his apartment?
我还去了他的公♥寓♥吗
We have security footage of you two in his elevator.
我们有你们俩在电梯里的监控录像
I have no memory of that.
我毫无印象
Did you find out what I was drugged with?
你们找到我被下了什么药吗
Actually, Jill, your tox screen,
事实上 吉尔 毒理检测
came back negative.
什么都没查到
How can that be, I...
这怎么可能
That can't be true. I know how I felt.
不可能这样 我了解自己的感受
It's possible,
有种可能
that whatever you were given
就是无论你服了什么
had already left your system,
已经被代谢出体外
or you were dosed with something that,
或者你所服下的药物
that we may not have a test for.
还不在警方检测范围内
Okay, I don't understand.
好吧 我糊涂了
One of the other detectives told me
其中一个警探告诉我
you test for 300 drugs.
你们能做三百种药物的检测
We do, but there are people out there
的确是的 但也有人所制的药物
who are designing drugs we can't ID.
是我们查不出来的
The labs can't keep up.
实验室更新不及时
Drugs to turn women into zombies?
把女人们变成僵尸的药物
They all have different effects but,
都有不同的作用效果 但是
what we found with a lot of these drugs
我们了解到有很多种这样药物
is that the victims may be able to walk,
能让受害者可以走路
sometimes talk,
有时可以交流
but they may not know where they are
但他们可能不知道自己身处何处
or, what is happening to them.
或者 发生在他们身上的事情
And you don't have tests for them?
这些你们都查不出来吗
They buy stuff online,
这些人在网上采购
they mix up the ingredients in their kitchen...
他们私下调配原料
Tranquilizers, antipsychotics, antihistamines.
镇静剂 抗精神病药 抗组胺药
But they're undetectable?
但这些都查不出来
And he wiped out my memory?
还清除了我的记忆吗
So no one's even gonna believe I was drugged?
所以没人会相信我被下了药吗
We believe you.
我们相信你
And your affect,
你的情感表现
your demeanor,
你的举止
and everything that you've described,
以及你所描述的一切
is evidence to us.
对我们而言都是证据
Still, it's hard to get conviction
可是 以现在这种情况
on something like this, isn't it?
要定罪还是很困难 是吧
Let us worry about that.
这个就不用你担心了
Ms. Bailey.
贝利女士
How are you doing?
你还好吗
Not great.
不太好
There's no proof I was drugged.
没有任何证据表明我被下药了
And I still have this DWI to deal with.
然后我还得处理酒驾的事
Insurance, my truck's impounded...
保险 餐车也被拖走了
Well, I'll try to get that DWI kicked down the road,
我会尽力帮你解决掉酒驾的事
at least until we deal with... With this case.
不过得在我们处理完这件案子之后
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, Carisi.
卡里西
Where are we on Luke Mitchell?
卢克·米切尔的调查进行到哪一步了
Oh, nice to see you too.
我也很高兴见到你
Uh, no priors.
没什么进展
We're looking for similar assaults.
我们正在寻找类似的案子
Look, this was wellplanned. Hmm.
听着 他是精心策划过的 好的
All right, I think that Luke has done this before.
我觉得卢克肯定之前做过一次
He's a risk analyst in Midtown.
他在中城区做风险分♥析♥员
Never married, boring-ass Facebook.
未婚 脸书内容也很无聊
He's a loser.
他是个失败者
No wonder he needed an app to get a date.
怪不得要在软件上约会
Fin, not everybody is as magnetic as you.
芬恩 不是每个人都像你一样这么有吸引力
Yeah, it's the fastest way to meet people.
对啊 那是最有效率的交友方法
But do you know how many times
但你不知道有多少次
I've seen someone's profile
我看了对方的信息
and then met him or her out at a bar
然后约出来在酒吧见面
and they are nothing like they say?
却发现真人和资料上的一点都不符合
All you have is a username and a photo.
你只看到他们的昵称和照片
You have no idea who you're actually meeting.
你完全不知道你要见的人到底是谁
Uh, which brings me back to Luke.
我们说回到卢克
I need a search warrant for his apartment.
我需要张搜查证去搜他的公♥寓♥
I hear you, but the tox screen was negative, right?
明白了 但毒性检测为阴性 对吧
So I have no idea what to ask for.
所以我不知道以什么理由申请
I think I have something.
我好像有线索了
Similar M.O. In ViCAP four months ago.
犯罪数据库上找到发生在四个月前相似的犯罪手法
The vic, Rebecca Larson,
受害者 瑞贝卡·拉森
reports that she was drugged,
报告说她被一个叫卢克的
and raped by a Luke,
下药并被强♥奸♥了
that she met on TrueHeart.
那人是她在真爱网上遇到
Who caught the case? Brooklyn SVU.
谁接的案子 布鲁克林特害组
It was closed, unfounded. Insufficient evidence.
已经结案了 无事实根据 证据不足
So we open it back up.
那我们重新调查
But after my tox screen came back clean,
在我的毒理检测呈阴性之后
the detective stopped returning my calls.
警探就不再给我回电♥话♥了
We think you may have been drugged,
我们觉得你被下了一种
with something there's no test for.
难以被检测出来的药物
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
The...
那
No, but I...
不可能 可我
I was careful.
我当时很小心了
I ordered beer in a bottle.
我点了一瓶啤酒
How? How did he do that to me?
怎么会 他是如何下药的
Um, you met this guy on TrueHeart.
你在真爱网上遇到的这个男的
Yeah, he said his name was Luke,
是的 他说他叫卢克
but after our date, he deleted me.
但在我们约会之后 他删除了我
What can you tell me about that night?
你能告诉我那天晚上发生了什么吗
I don't know.
我不太记得了
He wasn't hot, but he seemed fine.
他不是很好看 但也还好
We went to Pinky Six.
我们去了粉六酒吧
I only had that one beer,
我只喝了一瓶啤酒
but I got woozy.
但就有点头晕
Then there's a significant gap,
之后有段空白的记忆
and it's all tiny flashes after that.
和一些一闪而过的片段
Can you tell us about the flashes?
你能告诉我们那些片段吗
Yeah.
可以
I'm awake, but I can't open my eyes.
我醒着 但我却睁不开眼睛
I feel limp.
我感到无力
I can't move.
动不了
I mean, I knew I was on my bed...
我是说 我知道我躺在自己的床上
Naked.
裸着
There's someone on top of me.
有个人压在我身上
My whole body is shaking, and then my eyes pop open.
我全身都在颤抖 然后眼睛突然睁开
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表