find out many guns he owns, what type.
查下他有多少支枪 都是什么型号♥的
Got it. He went nuts when Getz walked.
收到 盖茨被放了后他就疯了
It certainly seems like it.
看上去似乎如此
But he likes Rollins, I don't think he'll hurt her.
但他喜欢罗琳斯 我觉得他不会伤害她的
Fin, men...
芬恩 男人
kill women that they like all the time, you know that.
会杀了他们喜欢的女人 你是知道的
Yeah, I know, but... Sergeant, Captain.
我知道 但是 警司 警监
Got some images.
有图像了
Is she inside? It's unlikely.
她在里面吗 不太可能
Two sleeping children in the back bedroom
卧室里睡着两个孩子
and here, in the living room.
还有这个 是在客厅
This is Rollins' new nanny. Sienna, I think.
这是罗琳斯新雇的保姆 西耶娜
No one's in distress.
没有人陷入麻烦
Let's move.
我们行动
Okay.
好了
Sienna, it's Olivia Benson, Amanda's captain.
西耶娜 我是奥莉维亚·本森 阿曼达的上司
Hey.
你好
Is everything okay? We hope so. Are you okay?
都还好吗 我们希望没事 你还好吗
Yeah. Are the girls okay?
是的 女孩们还好吗
I'm... They're-they're sleeping.
我 她们在睡觉
Do you know where Amanda is?
你知道阿曼达在哪里吗
No, she came home after work and had an errand.
不知道 她下班后回家 然后又有事出去了
Said she'd be back at 7:30.
她说会在七点半回来
I'll call Carisi and see
我打给卡里西
if he knows where she went. Okay.
看他知不知道她去哪儿了 好的
Olivia? Jesse.
奥莉维亚 杰茜
Hey.
你好啊
Where's Mama?
妈妈在哪里
It's okay, Jesse. Mama's...
别担心 杰茜 妈妈
Mama's working.
妈妈在工作
Hmm?
好吗
You want Getz. Yeah, what do you think?
你想要盖茨 当然 不然呢
This isn't the way.
这样行不通
We can... we can still walk out of here
我们还是可以离开这里
and Frank, I-I swear,
弗兰克 我发誓
I will help you, I will help you.
我会帮你的 我会帮你的
Now you're lying.
你在骗我
I've been a cop half my life.
我当了半辈子的警♥察♥
I've been in hostage situations, shot, investigated.
我处理过人♥质♥事件 中过枪 被调查过
Anything you try, I'm one step ahead,
无论你想尝试什么 我都领先你一步
and I'm not afraid to go down for this, I'm not.
我也不怕因此万劫不复 我不怕
Who is that?
那是谁
Who is that?
那是谁
I don't know. Amanda's my last patient.
我不知道 阿曼达是我最后一名病人
I have a-a doorbell app on my... on my iPad.
在我的平板有个门铃的应用
It's on my desk.
在桌子上
Mom, sorry. I forgot my key.
妈妈 抱歉 我忘带钥匙了
This is your kid?
这是你儿子吗
Get rid of him before I do.
在我动手前赶走他
Dylan, I'm in the middle of a group session.
迪伦 我正在小组治疗中
Go to your pop's in Brooklyn.
去布鲁克林你♥爸♥爸那里
Wait, what? I forgot my key, just buzz me in.
等等 什么 我只是忘了带钥匙 让我进去
I'll go in my room.
我回自己房♥间
Call Leo, I'm busy. Mom?
打给里奥 我很忙 妈妈
I'm hanging up now, go.
我挂了 去吧
What's this Pop? What's his name?
这个爸爸是谁 他叫什么名字
I just said. It's Leo.
我刚说了 是里奥
Leo gonna ask any questions?
里奥会乱问问题吗
No.
不会
He's a drummer, he doesn't notice things.
他是个鼓手 他什么都不在意
It's why we got divorced.
这就是我们离婚的原因
You don't let him get to see his kid much?
你不经常让他看孩子吗
End game of a marriage... takes its toll on everyone.
婚姻的最终结局 对每个人都产生影响
Yeah.
是的
Unless you're married to a psycho.
除非你和一个疯子结了婚
What was my wife thinking,
妻子到底在想些什么
taking my girls on that boat with Getz, huh?
带我的两个女儿去盖茨的游艇
What was she thinking? You're not thinking.
她在想什么 你没在思考
You were in a relationship where people don't think...
你之前处于一个大家都不愿意深思熟虑的人际关系中
She's on that boat with Getz right now.
她正和盖茨在游艇上
I should've killed that son of a bitch
当时在法♥院♥里我就该杀了
in the court when I had... He's not worth it.
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的 他不值得
It is for me... if it saves my girls.
是我的责任 如果这能救我的女儿们
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
How about you in jail for kidnapping?
那如果你因为绑♥架♥入狱呢
What does that do for them?
那会对她们有什么影响
Your daughters need their father, Frank.
你的女儿们需要她们的父亲 弗兰克
No idea where your detective is?
还没查到你手下在哪里吗
We'll leave an officer inside and an unmarked on the block
我们会留一名警员在屋里 一辆没有标示的车在街上
in case they show.
以防他们出现
Local precinct broke into Bucci's house, nobody's home.
当地分局破门进入布奇的房♥子 里面没有人
So Milly and Ivy are still on the boat?
所以说米莉和艾薇还在游艇上
Hasn't returned to the dock. Harbor patrol has eyes on it.
还没有回码头 港务局巡逻队正盯着呢
Is there anyone in Rollins' life that we should call?
罗琳斯身边还有什么人是我们该去联♥系♥的吗
Right now...
现在
she has her two daughters and she has us.
她的生活重心是她两个女儿 还有我们
Hey, she's not here. What about his house?
她不在这里吗 那布奇的房♥子呢
She's not there, either.
她也不在那里
Carisi, is there someplace
卡里西 她有没有
that she mentioned that she goes at night?
提过在晚上她可能会去的地方
Someplace like Gamblers Anonymous, or... or... or a class?
比如匿名戒赌会 或者上什么课
Only thing I can think about is last week,
我只能想到的是上星期
I had called about a DD5.
我打电♥话♥去要报告
She said she was at a shooting range, had to call me back.
她说她在射击场 过会儿再打给我
She told me that she was at the shooting range a few days ago.
前几天她也和我说过她在射击场
Twice in two weeks?
一周去两次吗
Rodman's Neck? I'll call.
罗德曼射击场 我打去问问
Yeah.
好的
Okay, did TARU get back to you
好了 技术部有没有查到
on the location of Rollins' phone when she called me?
罗琳斯给我打电♥话♥时候她的手♥机♥所在的位置
Not yet. It's a recording.
还没有 是语♥音♥留言
So, just go.
直接过去
We're waiting on the GPS on their cars.
我们还在等他们车上的GPS信♥号♥♥
Bucci's ex-captain doesn't know where he is or...
布奇以前的警监不知道他在哪里
How the hell does Bucci keep his gun
布奇在医院奔溃之后
after that meltdown in the hospital?
还怎么能够保有他的枪的
Carisi, this guy is retired NYPD.
卡里西 他是名退休警♥察♥
You know how difficult it is to file
你知道申请针对他们的
a red flag petition on them. Yeah, I know.
预警报告有多难 是的 我知道
But if he doesn't have his gun, than this whole thing
但如果他没有持枪 那么整件事
plays out differently.
就会完全不同了
That son of a bitch Getz.
那个该死的盖茨
He gets his lawyer to offer a plea deal,
他让他的律师提交了一份认罪协议
the whole time he knows he's got Judge Ellery in his pocket.
而他却一直知道埃勒里法官站在他那边
Carisi, this is not on you.
卡里西 这不怪你
I don't know how these guys are connected,
我不知道这些人是怎么联♥系♥起来的
but I'm gonna find out.
但我会查出来的
If Rollins gets shot over this,
要是罗琳斯因为这个被枪击
I'm gonna take all of them out.
我要把他们都抓出来
Okay, Carisi. Just take a breath, let's...
好的 卡里西 深呼吸 让我们
Let's breathe.
深呼吸
Shut up, shut up. Let me think.
闭嘴 闭嘴 让我想想
I'm not lying to you. You know me.
我没有骗你 你了解我的
Put the gun down. Walk away.
放下枪 走出去
It's too late. I took a civilian hostage.
太晚了 我绑♥架♥了平民
Did you?
有吗
Or did you come here to get counseling?
还是你是来这里做咨♥询♥的
I threatened her captain.
我恐吓了她的警监
I can honestly say that... that you
我可以很诚恳地说 你
were under extreme stress and that we resolved the issue
处于极端重压之下 并且在治疗结束的时候
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表