Your daughter is safe and in the hospital now.
你的女儿现在在医院也很安全
Once she can talk, we'll have her give you a call.
一旦她能说话 我们会给您打电♥话♥
You're welcome. Bye-bye.
不客气 再见
What was she doing in New York?
她来纽约做什么
Bachelorette party.
新娘单身派对
And the other girls didn't report her missing?
其他同行的女孩们没有为她失踪报案吗
Yeah. Some friends.
没有 狐朋狗友
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Uh, we've been texting Meghan. Is she okay?
我们一直给她发短♥信♥ 她还好吗
Not really.
不怎么好
When did you see her last?
你们最后见她是什么时候
Were you girls doing any drugs?
那你们嗑了什么药吗
No, just fireball shots.
没有 就吸了几口烟
Meghan wanted to call her boyfriend,
梅根想给她男朋友打电♥话♥
we went ahead, she never showed up.
我们就先走了 之后她就再也没出现
And you didn't think to call the police?
那你们也没想过报♥警♥吗
We were here to party.
我们是来参加派对的
It was our first time in New York.
这是我们第一次来纽约
I saw a hawk above me.
我看见一只鹰在我上方盘旋
I tried to jump on its back and fly away...
我想要跳上它背上然后逃走
but my hands melted into the headboard.
但是我的手被嵌在床头动不了
So you were on a bed.
所以你当时在床上
A woman brought me there.
一个女的把我带到那里的
I thought she was helping me.
我以为她是帮我忙
How was she helping you?
她打算怎么帮你
She got us a chariot,
她找了辆战车
without a horse.
没有马的那种
What about the driver?
车夫长什么样
He sat on a leopard.
他坐在豹纹座椅上
He was nice. He gave me water.
他人很好 还给我水喝
Okay, Captain.
好的 警监
Meghan's still not making any sense.
梅根还是有点思维混乱
She said she got into some kind of chariot with no horse.
她说她上了某种没有马拉的战车
Like this?
像这种吗
Pedicab with leopard-print seats.
带豹纹座椅的三轮车
That could be it.
有可能
Traffic cams caught 'em up
交通摄像头拍到了他们
at Greenwich and 7th, and then lost them.
在格林威治和第七大道路口 然后消失了
And with the leopard-print seats...
还有豹纹座椅
we got an outlier, it might make him easier to find.
有了这个特征 或许更容易找到他
Okay, send that still to Rollins,
好的 把照片发给罗琳斯
and then we'll start walking. Cool.
然后我们继续走走 好的
Yeah, that's her.
是的 就是她
Anais.
安娜伊斯
Good, and... and she's the one who hailed the pedicab?
好的 就是她叫的三轮车吗
Yeah, she told him to take us to her place.
是的 她让他把我们送到她的住处
There was an older man there.
那里有个年长的男人
White beard, he was like a wizard.
白胡子 像个巫师
He was teaching.
他在讲课
Teaching? He said...
讲课吗 他说
"Depression is the child of repression."
「抑郁是压抑之子」
Okay, Meghan, are you getting tired?
好的 梅根 你现在累不累
No. No, no, no. I don't want to fall back asleep.
不 不 不累 我不想再睡着了
What if I go back there? I don't want to go back to sleep.
如果我又回去了怎么办 我不想再睡着了
It's okay. It's okay, I'll... I'll stay with you.
没事的 没事的 我会陪着你的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Captain, do you have a second?
警监 有时间吗
Excuse me.
失陪一会
Okay, well, your detective was right.
好的 你的警探是对的
There's a reason Meghan was so out of it.
梅根如此神志不清是有原因的
Well, DMT. Yeah.
迷幻药吗 是的
Lab says a hundred times the usual dose.
实验室说达到了平常剂量的上百倍
Anything else?
还有其他的吗
So too long ago to show on a tox screen.
时间太久 毒理检测查不到了
Thank you. Okay.
谢谢 不客气
One more thing.
还有一件事
DMT overdose is not a regular Saturday night,
在周六晚发生迷幻药过量的案例并不常见
so I called a Bellevue nurse I know
所以我联♥系♥了一名我认识的贝尔维尤医院护士
to see if they had any cases.
询问他们是否碰到过类似的情况
She said a girl was brought in two weeks ago,
她说两周前送进来一个女孩
same tox screen.
相同的毒理检测结果
Where can we find her? She's still there.
在哪里可以找到她 她还在医院里
Psych ward. Never came back.
精神科病房♥ 没能恢复过来
Thank you.
谢谢
Two victims dosed with DMT?
两名受害者迷幻药过量吗
Meghan Gale and Jane Doe.
梅根·盖尔和无名氏
She was found two weeks ago, 6:00 A.M.,
她是两周前被发现的 清晨六点
wandering, wearing a sheet,
披着个床单
by the fountain at Rockefeller Center.
在洛克菲勒中心前的喷泉那儿晃荡
How did we miss it?
我们怎么没发现呢
So they took her to the psych ward.
所以就把她送进了精神病区
She hasn't uttered a coherent sentence since.
从那之后 她都没说出过一整句话
Doctor says that she stays awake for days at a time.
医生说她有时一连几天都不睡觉
She might be afraid to sleep.
她可能害怕入睡
We have no idea who she is? Oh, no.
我们查不出她是谁吗 查不到
There's no ID, there's no DNA, there's no missing persons.
没有身份证件 没有匹配的DNA 没有符合的失踪人口报告
Now, the medical report shows signs of sexual assault,
现在 医学报告显示了性侵犯的迹象
and from the tox screen, she was taking
根据毒理检测结果 她服用了
prescription antipsychotics.
处方抗精神病药物
What are we looking at here?
我们到底在调查什么
It's a man-woman team who...
是个有男有女的团队
pick very young victims,
专门挑选非常年轻的受害者
take them to some group house,
把她们带到集体住处
drug them with DMT, rape them, and then...
让她们服用迷幻药 强♥奸♥她们 然后
and then dump them, in some public space.
然后把她们扔在一些公共区域
Have you ever seen something like this before?
你之前遇到过这种情况吗
Could it be some kind of cult? I don't know.
会不会是某种邪教 我不知道
I mean, Meghan says that she remembers an older man,
我是说 梅根记得有一个年长的男人
talking to the group.
给一群人讲课
She called him a wizard.
她管那人叫巫师
Until we have more answers,
在我们掌握更多情况之前
let's try and keep the details out of the press.
我们先尽量不要向媒体透露任何细节
Well, we may not be able to.
可能很难做到了
Another victim just turned up.
刚刚又出现了一名受害者
Central Park, off 5th Avenue.
中♥央♥公园 第五大道旁
We got a 911 call.
我们接到了报♥警♥电♥话♥
Screaming woman dumped out of a pedicab.
一个尖叫的女人被人从三轮车里扔了出来
They get a look at the driver?
他们看到车夫了吗
Not really. Said he had on a top hat.
没看清 就说他戴着一顶礼帽
We get here, she's blindfolded, hands tied, nothing on her.
我们赶到后 看到她被蒙住眼睛 双手被绑 身上什么都没穿
She say anything? Some language I never heard.
她说什么了吗 我从没听过的语言
Hey, it's okay. It's okay, honey.
没事的 没关系的 亲爱的
We're gonna take care of you, okay?
我们会照顾你的 放心吧
Yes, Chief, she's an exchange student from Sweden.
是的 局长 她是名瑞典交换生
Her name is Freja Bergdahl.
她叫芙蕾雅·伯格达尔
This one went missing two days ago.
是在两天前失踪的
You know, the roommate says that she's a good kid,
室友说她是个好学生
she's a grad student at Pratt, not a drug taker.
普瑞特艺术学院的研究生 从来不嗑药
The trolls kept me in the dark.
巨魔让我身处黑暗之中
They held me down.
他们按住我
They were inside me.
他们进入我的身体
Was anyone with the trolls?
还有其他人和巨魔在一起吗
A king.
一位国王
W-with a white beard.
长着白胡子
He ruled the house.
他是那栋房♥子的主人
Tell me about the house.
和我说说那栋房♥子
H-how did you get there?
你是怎么到那里的
It was bumpy.
路上很颠簸
You were in a car?
你坐在汽车里吗
Nej. A bicycle.
不是 是辆自行车
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表