He was so skinny. I knew he had the bug.
他骨瘦如柴 我知道他得了那种病
He cried on my shoulder.
他在我肩上哭泣
He had lied on Carlos
他为了自救
to save his own skin.
对卡洛斯的事撒了谎
Moms, you know where we can find Ricky?
妈妈 你知道在哪里能找到里卡多吗
He just passed.
他刚去世
Last week.
就在上周
He asked me to, uh,
他叫我
scatter him out there
把他的骨灰洒在那里
where he and Carlos skipped stones.
他和卡洛斯玩打水漂的地方
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Do you know who killed Ricky?
你知道是谁害死了里卡多吗
That detective.
那位警探
You're sorry? Talk to him.
抱歉吗 去和他谈谈
You're retiring to Florida?
你退休后要去佛罗里达吗
Pension will go a lot further down there, that's for sure.
那边养老金肯定很高 这点可以肯定
Yeah, disability. I'm out on three quarters.
是啊 伤残补助 相当于75%的年收入
After collaring skells like Hernandez and Torres,
在逮捕了像赫尔南德斯和托雷斯这样的败类之后
I don't wanna die shoveling snow here
我可不想在这鸟不拉屎的地方
.
铲一辈子的雪
I hear that.
我能理解
Carisi, huh? Yeah.
卡里西 是么 是的
You related to Tony "No Toes" Carisi up on Todt Hill?
你跟托德山的「无脚趾」托尼·卡里西是亲戚吗
My mother says all Carisis are related.
我母亲说所有叫卡里西的都有亲戚关系
But about Hernandez and Torres...
但是关于赫尔南德斯和托雷斯
you wrapped that case up pretty quick.
那案子你结得非常快
First 48.
第一件谋杀案
Listen, Counselor, you're not on the job.
听我说 检察官 你没当过差
Any cop who saw that scene,
任何警♥察♥看到那一幕
The vics were PRs, the mother was a crack putan,
受害者是波多黎各人 那母亲吸毒成性
and the daughter was 13, built like she was 23.
还有那13岁的女儿 打扮得就像是23岁
Her son, Carlos, yeah,
她儿子 卡洛斯 是啊
, horny as a bag of cats.
他就是个大蠢蛋 性情极其暴躁
For his own sister, really?
这么对待他妹妹 真的吗
An hour under the lamp and the other one, Torres,
另一个家伙 托雷斯 在审了一小时后
flipped like an acrobat.
翻供像翻书一样快
A double homicide cleared off the radio.
双尸谋杀案就此结案
Why do you two care?
你们俩为什么关心此事
We're working a rape case, a young girl,
我们在调查一起强♥奸♥案 受害者是名年轻女孩
and we got a DNA hit,
我们找到的DNA样本
that matches DNA from your crime scene.
与你案子里在犯罪现场发现的DNA相匹配
It's gotta be Hernandez. He was the doer.
一定是赫尔南德斯 他总是身体力行
No, neither. Must've been a third man there.
不 都不是 当时肯定有第三人在场
Do you remember any other suspects?
你还记得其他有嫌疑的人吗
Not a chance. And let me tell you something.
根本不可能 我来告诉你们一件事
Those two... it's not their first time.
这俩人 不是他们第一次作案
They were hitting other projects.
他们还在其他的廉租♥房♥♥里犯过案
Three or four rapes, teenage girls.
三四起强♥奸♥案 都是未成年少女
Cases we couldn't make. I just thank God
都是些立不了案的案子 我只想感谢上帝
that they were stupid enough to hit their own home.
他们足够愚蠢 竟然在自己的家里犯案
Carisi sent us cannolis
卡里西给我们送来了
from his favorite bakery in Staten Island.
斯塔滕岛上他最喜欢的那家烘焙店的奶酪卷
I'll make an exception.
我可以例外一次
So, aside from the baked goods,
那么 除了这些奶酪卷
did we get anything out there?
我们还从那里得到了什么
Pretty much what we suspected.
基本上如我们所预料
Detective Monte wasn't interested
蒙特警探对其他的嫌犯
in any other suspects
一点也不感兴趣
and Carisi thinks both confessions were coerced.
卡里西认为这两份供词都是被胁迫的
So we're not looking for the third guy in,
所以我们并不要在找第三人
we're looking for the only guy.
而是找那唯一的行凶者
The one that got away with it.
那个侥幸逃脱的家伙
You know, I thought he was just trying
要知道 我觉得他只是想辩解
to justify what he did,
他的所作所为
but Monte...
但是蒙特
Monte did say that there'd been other rapes
蒙特也说了差不多那段时间里
in the projects around the same time.
在廉租♥房♥♥大楼中还发生了其他强♥奸♥案
So we could be looking at a serial
所以我们是要找一个连环强♥奸♥犯
who's been out there for 16 years.
并且已经逍遥法外了16年
Okay, let's go back to
好吧 我们重新回到
unsolved project rapes, check M.O.'s.
那些侦破的强♥奸♥案上 查下犯罪手法
Kat, you got the records of maintenance workers at Lupe's projects,
凯特 你拿到了卢佩所住廉租♥房♥♥的保养工人记录
Right? Yep.
对吧 没错
So cross check them and see if anybody who worked there
那就交叉比对这些记录 看看有谁在那里工作
also worked at Wave View 16 years ago.
同时还在16年前在浪景之家工作的
So we found 12 housing project rapes,
我们找到了12起廉租♥房♥♥大楼强♥奸♥案
but these two most closely fit the pattern.
这两起最符合这个模式
Maria Negron, 13.
玛莉亚·内格罗恩 13岁
Angela Lopez, 12.
安吉拉·洛佩兹 12岁
Both lived at the Jersey Street projects.
都是住在泽西大街的廉租♥房♥♥大楼里
One happened in 2010, the other in 2011.
一起发生在2010年 另一起发生在2011年
No DNA on either?
都没有DNA证据吗
No, they were both assaulted from behind,
没有 她们都是从背后被袭击
strangled with a cord,
被电线勒住了脖子
and neither one of them saw his face.
而且她们都没有看见他的脸
That's his M. O. Any suspects?
那是他的犯罪手法 有嫌疑犯吗
So there was 18,
有18名维修工
maintenance workers that worked at all three,
都在这三栋廉租♥房♥♥大楼里工作过的
of these projects that fit the timeline.
正好符合这个时间线的
Seven are black, two are deceased, one is disabled.
其中七个是黑人 两个过世了 一个是残疾人
So we're gonna need DNA warrants on these eight guys.
所以我们需要这八个人的DNA搜查令
Eight? Why not make it nine? Make it a ball team.
才八个吗 不如来九个呢 索性搞支棒球队
Come on, no judge is gonna sign off on this.
得了吧 没有一个法官会签的
You gotta narrow it down for me.
你们必须缩小范围
All right, so we can ask them
好吧 那我们可以问他们
to volunteer for exclusion, if they're innocent,
能否自愿提供来排除嫌疑 如果他们是无辜的
then they shouldn't have a problem with that.
那他们应该会同意的
Okay, anybody balks, I'll get you a warrant.
好的 如果有人不配合 我会给你们搜查令的
You're leaving us again? Got a pretrial motion.
你又要离开我们了吗 有个审前动议会
Feel free to stay as long as you want.
你愿意待多久就待多久
All right, so coordinate with Fin and Kat
好的 去跟芬恩还有凯特会合
and make sure that you talk to all eight guys.
确保你们和那八个人都聊过
Copy that. I'll meet you back in the squadroom.
收到 到时我们警队办公室见
I have a lunch...
我午饭有约了
with my brother, Simon.
和我弟弟 西蒙
Wow, it's been a while. What does he want?
有一阵子没见了吧 他想要什么
He says that he wants to get to know Noah.
他说他想了解了解诺亚
You believe him?
你相信他吗
I do.
我相信
Tim Stanton.
蒂姆·斯坦顿
Yeah? NYPD.
什么事 纽约警♥察♥
Can we talk to you for a minute?
可以和你谈谈吗
Uh, they keep me pretty busy.
他们让我忙个不停
Yeah, well, we're here investigating
是啊 我们正在调查
the assault from the other night.
那晚的袭击案
You heard about that? Yeah, horrible.
你听说了吗 是的 好可怕
You're the maintenance guy.
你是维修工人
You been working here for a long time?
你在这里工作了很久了吗
They send me where they need me.
他们把我派去需要我的地方
Okay, well, you noticed anybody that doesn't belong?
好的 那你注意到了闲杂人等吗
Trying doors, checking out the stairwell?
试着开门 查看楼梯井什么的
All the time. Bangers, homeless, dealers.
一直都有 混混 流浪汉 毒贩子
Hey, got guys on the registry in this neighborhood.
这个社区有很多有案底的人员
We're all over that.
我们都知道
Just hoping maybe you could come check out some mug shots.
只是希望你可以过来做照片指认
Shouldn't the girl do that?
那女孩做不到吗
She didn't get a good look at him.
她没有看清楚他
Ah, that's too bad.
那太不幸了
Listen, I'd do anything to help, but...
听着 我愿意尽我所能来提供帮助 但是
I don't have a head for faces.
我不记得任何人的脸
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表