What do you know about that?
你对那事了解多少
I got no idea how Carlos has lasted 16 years in Green Haven.
我不知道卡洛斯过去16年在格林黑文监狱怎么样
Everyone knows he's a fag.
所有人都知道他是个基佬
All right, that's okay, Tim. Look, we're done here.
好了 可以了 蒂姆 听着 我们到此为止
I'll be taking my client back to processing.
我和我当事人回去准备庭审
Get him out of here.
把他带走
You insist to murders and child rapes,
你坚持起诉谋杀和强♥奸♥儿童罪的话
we'll go to the mat in my ring.
我会用我的方式回击
Don't let him get to you.
别让他影响到你
He... he didn't.
他没有
There's something Stanton said. Now Carlos told me
斯坦顿说的那些话 卡洛斯告诉过我
that he had an alibi for the night of the murders,
他有案发当晚的不在场证明
but he wouldn't talk about it.
但他不愿意详谈
Now I know why.
现在我知道原因了
A retrial?
复审吗
I can't have no DA asking me questions, man.
我不能再让地检问我问题了 伙计
Okay, Carlos... about that.
好的 卡洛斯 关于这件事
Could we get a few minutes?
能让我们单独谈几分钟吗
Okay.
好了
Carlos, whatever you say here
卡洛斯 无论今天你说什么
does not leave this room
我们都会保密的
if you don't want it to, I swear.
如果你不想让别人知道的话 我发誓
Where were you that night?
那天晚上你在哪里
I was at the beach.
我当时在海滩
What beach?
哪个海滩
Plumb Beach in Brooklyn.
布鲁克林的普拉姆海滩
That's the boy-meets-boy beach off the Belt Parkway?
贝尔特公园大道旁边那个同性约会海滩吗
That Plumb Beach, right?
那个普拉姆海滩 对吧
Okay, so you and Ricky hooked up?
好的 那么你和里卡多是情人吗
That was the first time.
那是我们第一次约会
Beautiful night...
很美的夜晚
Until I got home
直到我回到家里
and I found my mommy and Jacinta dead on the floor.
发现我妈妈和哈辛塔躺在地板上死了
Carlos, a lot of people have come out of the closet since then.
卡洛斯 从那时候起很多人都出柜了
Times have changed. Not in here.
时代已经不同了 在这里不行
In here?
在这里
Out of the closet means into a casket.
出柜就等于进棺材了
The other inmates find out I'm gay?
如果其他犯人发现我是同性恋
Gangs will turn me into a Maytag.
帮派会把我当成奴隶的
Washing socks and spit-shining.
洗袜子 擦鞋
Yeah, we get it.
是啊 我们明白
I'd get bitched out until I got the bug.
我会成为发泄对象 直到我染上那种病
Like Ricky.
就像里卡多那样
I know I'll never walk again as a free man,
我知道我这辈子不可能自♥由♥了
but can I ask you a favor?
但我能请你们帮个忙吗
What's that, Carlos?
什么忙 卡洛斯
At night... I still get the horrors,
在晚上 我还是会做噩梦
wondering where my mommy and my little sister are buried.
不知道我妈妈和妹妹埋在了哪里
Thinking that they're in an even worse place than me.
想到她们可能身处比我更糟糕的境地
I don't know...
我不知道
Potter's field or...
荒凉的公墓或
unmarked graves...
无名的墓地
just lost souls.
孤魂野鬼
Find out where my family's buried.
请找找我的家人埋在哪里
So Carlos and Ricky were gay lovers
所以卡洛斯和里卡多是同性恋人
and he can't give that alibi because he'll be raped inside.
他不能提供不在场证明是因为在监狱里他会被强♥奸♥
That's right.
没错
And you brought this happy news to me because...
你告诉我这个好消息是因为
I'm gay. No, but it doesn't hurt.
我是同性恋吗 不 但试试也无妨
I also know that you have a justice gen,
我也知道你是正义之士
buried under that jaded Queens Boulevard veneer.
掩饰在那玩世不恭的皇后区日落大道假面背后
Look, maybe we can get him protective custody
或许我们能在他等待审批期间
while he's awaiting trial.
给予他保护性拘留
Protective custody with his history?
以他过去的情况 怎么能保护性拘留
PTSD, depression... he could suicide.
创伤后应激障碍 抑郁症 他可能会自杀的
Look, I'm... I'm asking you
听着 我请求你
to help me spring an innocent man.
帮我还一个无辜的人清白
Give me a night's sleep to...
给我一晚上时间
figure out what Voltaire would do...
我来想想伏尔泰会怎么做
Lupe would have to testify? I'm sorry, she would.
卢佩一定要作证吗 很抱歉 是的
She's been through enough already.
她已经受够了
And the lawyers? They'll trick her.
还有那帮律师 他们会给她下套的
No one can catch me in a lie if I just tell the truth.
如果我只说出真♥相♥ 谁也不能说我在撒谎
And she'd be prepped.
她会事先演练好的
We'd be with her every step of the way.
我们会全程陪着她的
Lupe, you don't need to do this.
卢佩 你不需要这么做
Mama, if he goes free,
妈妈 如果他被释放了
next time he might just go after Gizelle.
接下来可能就会祸害吉赛尔了
Okay.
好的
Thank you. And thank you.
谢谢你 也谢谢你
Okay, we'll be in touch.
好了 我们再联♥系♥
Benson.
我是本森
Yes?
是的
What?
什么
When?
什么时候
Yeah, I'm on my way.
知道了 我马上过来
Captain? Bad news?
警监 坏消息吗
Um... just have a family thing.
是家里的事情
Um, can you get back to the precinct on your own?
你能自己回分局吗
Of course.
没问题
Okay.
好的
That's him.
是他
That's my brother.
是我的弟弟
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
It was an OD?
吸毒过量吗
Heroin laced with fentanyl.
含芬太尼的海♥洛♥因♥
Found the body in a motel room, no signs of foul play.
尸体是在汽车旅馆房♥间发现的 没有任何谋杀迹象
He was using, he...
他以前吸过毒 他
He told me that he was sober.
他告诉我已经戒了
He was telling you the truth.
他说的是实话
If I had to guess,
要让我猜的话
he'd been clean for quite a while.
他已经戒毒很长时间了
So it was not a suicide?
那就不是自杀了
Dosage wasn't large enough.
剂量没那么大
He just got his hands on the wrong stuff.
他只是用错了毒品
Okay...
好吧
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
You two were close.
你们俩关系好吗
Not really, but, um...
不算太好 但是
He was my only family.
他是我唯一的亲人
Simon...
西蒙
the transport van just
押运车刚刚
dropped Carlos off outside of the courthouse.
把卡洛斯送到法♥院♥外面
You wanna tell me what's going on, Counselor?
能跟我说说是怎么回事吗 检察官
Keane signed the vacate order.
基恩签署了废止令
He did? That's great.
真的吗 那太好了
H-how'd you get him to... to do that?
你是怎么让他签名的
He may have thought he was graciously
他可能认为自己在优雅地
signing a letter of recommendation
给我的法学院申请
for my law school application.
签署推荐信
All right, I didn't hear that
好的 就当我没听见
and you did not say that, but thank you.
你也没说 但还是要谢谢你
Welcome to Queens.
欢迎来到皇后区
Let's go do this before the ink dries
我们趁早把事情办完吧
or any of his deputies find out.
免得被他哪个副手发现了
It's all right.
没事的
Counselor, you're representing the defendant, Carlos Hernandez?
律师 你是被告 卡洛斯·赫尔南德斯的代表律师吗
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
I understand you have a motion? I do.
你有项动议 是吧 是的
Based on new exculpatory evidence,
基于新的无罪证据
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表