with Sir Toby. Yes.
演戏的机会 是的
Mrs. Reyes, as a student with no job...
雷耶斯女士 作为一名没有工作的学生
How did you pay for the plane ticket?
你是如何支付飞机票的呢
Uh, my agent paid. Paulo Vega?
我的经纪人付的钱 保罗·维嘉
This is him here, right?
这个人就是他 是吧
Yes.
是的
Well, the two of you look...
你们俩看上去
Quite intimate.
挺亲密的
Are you sure that you were never involved?
你能保证你们俩没有其他关系吗
No, no! Can she ask that?
不 不 她能问那样的问题吗
Yes, I can. She can, and she will, Pilar.
当然可以 她可以 也会这样问 皮拉尔
Okay, I did sleep with him. Just once.
好吧 我的确跟他睡过一次 就一次
Pilar.
皮拉尔
Pilar, you never told us that.
皮拉尔 你从没告诉过我们
I couldn't. He's married.
我不能说啊 他有家室
It was only once or twice.
就只有一两次
Okay, listen to me, Pilar.
好吧 听我说 皮拉尔
The defense team is gonna find out
辩方律师团队将会把你的生活
everything about your life.
调查个底朝天
Even things you don't remember,
甚至是连你自己都记不得的事情
And we are gonna help you okay?
我们会帮你的 好吗
as much as we can,
会尽我们所能
but there can be no surprises.
但不能再有意料之外的事情了
My family in Caracas
我家人在加拉加斯
said a reporter has been asking questions.
说有个记者一直在打听消息
Sir Toby's been sending private investigators
托比爵士派出了私♥家♥侦♥探♥
to pose as reporters, advocates.
假扮成记者 或支持者
You gotta tell your family and friends not to talk to anybody.
你要告诉家人和朋友 不要跟任何人交谈
How can they do this?
他们怎么能这样
What does any of this,
这些事情
have to do with what he did to me?
跟他的所作所为有什么关系
Pilar.
皮拉尔
I wish he was dead!
真希望他死了
This is you, yeah? Yeah?
这是你 对吗 是的
That was last night.
这是昨天晚上
Whatever she said,
不管她说了什么
nothing happened. All right.
什么事都没发生 好吧
Well, where is Ivy now?
艾薇现在在哪里
No idea.
毫无头绪
So you know she's 16
所以你知道她只有16岁
and missing.
且下落不明
Sixteen?
16岁吗
No.
不
No, she had ID.
不可能 她有身份证
You're looking at felony kidnapping of a minor,
你面临着绑♥架♥未成年人的重罪
so I'm gonna ask you again.
所以我再问一遍
Where is she?
她在哪里
Okay, I know where she'll be tonight.
好吧 我知道她今晚会在哪里
There's this bachelor party for my cousin at Slag.
我表弟在矿渣夜♥总♥会♥有个单身派对
She's on the list.
她是受邀客人之一
You invited a 16-year-old to a bachelor party?
你们邀请一名16岁女孩去单身派对吗
Wear something comfortable. If she doesn't show,
到时穿的舒适些 如果她不露面
you and your cowlick may be spending
你和你的酷炫发型就要
the weekend at the Tombs.
在拘留所过周末了
Let's go.
走吧
Hey, baby.
宝贝儿
Leon Fuller!
莱昂·福勒
Leon.
莱昂
What do you want?
你想要怎么样
Joelle send you?
乔艾尔派你来的吗
She doesn't know I'm here.
她不知道我来这里
Uh-huh. She ain't put me away either.
是么 那她也没有把我关起来
She didn't, I did,
她是没有 是我
and I'll do it again if you violate it.
如果你违反假释条例的话我会再把你关进去
Come on, man. I did my bit.
别这样 伙计 我已经服过刑了
Okay, you don't wanna go back,
那好 你不想回去的话
no contact with her,
别跟她有联♥系♥
no unsupervised with your son, you understand?
无监管情况下不得与你儿子见面 明白了吗
I ain't got no time for her manipulations.
她喜欢掌控 我没时间陪她玩
Okay, that's good.
好吧 可以
I already talked to your P.O.,
我已经跟你的假释官谈过了
so we're all on the same page.
我们现在意见一致
How did it go with Pilar today?
皮拉尔今天表现怎么样
She feels like she's the one on trial,
她觉得自己才是那个被审判的人
not Sir Toby.
而不是托比爵士
She's right about that.
她的感觉是对的
Hey, call Carisi
联♥系♥卡里西
and see who else he's bringing in.
看看他那还有哪些证人
We need to protect these women.
我们要保护这些女性
And by the way, I got a lead on Ivy.
顺便说一句 我有艾薇的线索
I'm picking her up tonight.
我今晚就去找接她
Because you're the only one that can save her?
因为能拯救她的人只有你了吗
Unless you have a better idea.
除非你还有更好的主意
Hey, Captain, I'm glad you're still here.
警监 真高兴你还在
Okay, any update on your victim?
好吧 有受害者的最新情况吗
Dakota's still in an induced coma,
达科塔仍处于昏迷中
but I think I know who did this to her.
但我可能知道是谁袭击的她
Paul Davies, that piece of crap that raped Lakira.
保罗·戴维斯 就是强♥奸♥拉基拉的那个人♥渣♥
Slow down. Slow down, Kat.
等等 先别急 凯特
You're talking about the lawyer from Westchester.
你说的可是住在韦斯特切斯特的律师
He lives in Chelsea now.
他现在住在切尔西
His wife must've kicked him to the curb.
他妻子一定是把他踢出家门了
So you think he's back prowling The Piers?
所以你认为他又去码头区徘徊了
Two witnesses put him on
有两名目击证人能证明
Weehawken Street on Friday night.
周五晚上在威霍肯大街看到他
This is our guy. Maybe,
他就是凶手 也许吧
but he beat the rap once.
但他之前逃过了起诉
He's just gonna say this is another shake down.
他会说这是又一起敲诈勒索
How 'bout I pull surveillance footage and run his plates?
不如我调出监控录像 查他的车牌号♥怎么样
Good, and get enough for a warrant for his phone.
很好 收集足够的证据 申请他的手♥机♥搜查令
And see if you can put him at the scene
看看你能不能证实他到过现场
before... we talk to him.
在那之后 我们再和他谈谈
I got it. Thanks.
明白了 谢谢
Are you serious? Oh, my God.
你是认真的吗 我的天啊
It's a good thing you got here.
幸好你来了
That girl's out of control.
那女孩完全失控了
Go.
走吧
We good? Until we're not.
扯平了吗 得我说了算
Stay away from teenage girls.
离未成年女孩远点
Hey, NYPD. Oh, sh...
纽约警♥察♥ 该死
You two. Out of here.
你们俩 出去
Who are you? Gill.
你是谁 吉尔
The drugs are hers. This guy out here.
毒品是她带来的 这个家伙
What, what? Book him on possession.
什么 什么 以持毒罪逮捕他
Ugh, you again. What, did my dad send you?
又是你 怎么 是我老爸派你来的
No, your mom sent me,
不 你是妈妈叫我帮忙
and you're coming with me. What?
你得跟我走 什么
The bag... it's not mine, though.
这包毒品 不过 不是我的
Well, Gill said it was.
可是 吉尔说是你的
No, it's not mine. Ivy, let's go.
不 不是我的 艾薇 我们走
No. What are you gonna do?
不 你打算怎么做
Arrest me?
逮捕我吗
Yeah, you know what? Great idea.
好啊 你知道吗 好主意
Turn around.
转过身去
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没做
No?
是吗
You made Ivy spend the night here.
你让艾薇在这里过夜了
By the time we got back it was 2:00 A.M.
我们回来的时候已经是凌晨两点
Where's her mother?
她母亲人呢
Apparently, she had a late night too.
很显然 她也熬夜了
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表