You can too.
你也可以
There's a lot of lonely doctors in this world.
这世界上有这么多孤独的医生
Just use what God gave you, and,
好好利用老天爷给你的天赋 而且
God gave you plenty.
你很有资质噢
The happier you make the doctors,
你把那些医生哄得越开心
the more they prescribe.
给你开的单子就越多
So you just get paid to party?
所以你有得玩又有钱赚
Bingo.
说对了
You wouldn't believe what I got for my Christmas bonus.
你不会相信我的圣诞节红包有多厚
We're having a luncheon tomorrow,
我们明天有场午宴
to roll out a new drug,
有一种新药
for some of our biggest prescribers.
要推销给那些有钱的客户
Why not come with?
不如你也来吧
See if it's for you.
看看你能不能适应
So Officer Tamin
所以塔明警官
has made contact with a sales rep
和哈灵顿制药的销♥售♥代表
from Harrington Pharma?
搭上线了吗
Tiffany Reynolds, former adult film actress.
蒂凡妮·雷诺兹 之前是成人片演员
Now she's making high six figures peddling Oxy.
现在她靠推销羟可酮收入高达六位数
How explicit was Tiffany?
蒂凡妮说的有多具体
She told Tamin
她告诉塔明
that the happier she makes the doctors, the more drugs they sell.
她让医生越开心 卖♥♥的药就越多
Okay, I went to college with Trey Harrington.
好的 特雷·哈灵顿是我大学同学
It's his family's business.
这是家族生意
There's no way this is coming from the top down.
这不可能是上头直接下达的销♥售♥任务
We're most likely,
这次很可能
looking at a rogue sales division.
销♥售♥部私下派的任务
With all due respect, Counselor,
恕我直言 检察官
let's find out what we're dealing with
在我们为任何人开脱之前
before we exonerate anyone.
还是先调查清楚吧
I'm not exonerating, I'm vouching for the family,
我并不是找借口 我是在为那家人担♥保♥
not the company.
但公♥司♥就难说了
What's our next step?
下一步怎么办
There's a presales event tomorrow.
明天有一个售前活动
The reps give their biggest
销♥售♥代表会给大客户
customers a special preview.
做新品特别展示
Tiffany's taking Kat. Sort of a tryout.
蒂凡妮带凯特去 让她试试水
Okay, so if their sales team is crossing the line,
好的 要是销♥售♥团队有越界的行为
we need to prove it.
我们需要拿到证据
So, you're on board with this?
所以 你算是答应了吗
I never said I wasn't.
我没想过要拒绝啊
Not that I don't appreciate
你能把我弄出来
you getting me out, Amanda,
我已经很感激了 阿曼达
but... That means I don't get custody of my own son?
但是 那是否意味着我得不到我儿子的监护权了吗
Benson is trying to talk family court,
本森已经联♥系♥了家事法♥院♥
into giving me temporary custody of Mason, Kim.
申请让我暂时监护梅森 金姆
Well, when can I see him? We're...
那我什么时候能见他 我们
We're trying to work that out too.
我们正在想办法呢
Daddy!
爸爸
Angel Face, what a sight for sore eyes.
小天使 看到你眼睛都不酸了
I've been driving 13 hours.
我开了13个小时的车了
Yeah. Amanda?
是啊 阿曼达
Honey, they are working you to death.
亲爱的 他们把你累得够呛啊
Well, no one's gonna say the same of you.
你看起来倒是挺清闲的
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
Your little sister needed help.
你的妹妹需要帮忙
How'd you know that?
你是怎么知道的
When I couldn't reach you at the pizza place,
之前在匹萨店联♥系♥不上你
I-I called Daddy, you know,
我就打电♥话♥给爸爸了
I needed somebody to take care of Mason.
我得找个人照顾梅森
Now I got both my girls back.
终于见到两个宝贝女儿啦
I feel like a king with a royal flush.
我现在是世界上最幸福的人了
I can't wait to meet my grandbabies.
我已经等不及想见到我的外孙们了
Kim, you know a condition of your release
金姆 你知道你被释放的条件
is that you can't be around other addicts.
你是不能和其他瘾君子在一起
Addict?
瘾君子
I might have a beer every once in a once,
我只不过偶尔喝杯啤酒而已
but Daddy's turned over a new leaf.
现在的爸爸已经改过自新了
Gotta stay healthy for my new young fiancée.
为了我年轻的未婚妻得保持健康
Daddy, you're getting married again?
老爸 你又要结婚啦
Yeah, third time's a charm.
是啊 多多益善嘛
You two are gonna love her.
你们俩会喜欢她的
Like meeting a third sister you didn't know you had.
她就像你们的姐妹一样
Oh, my God.
我的上帝啊
Do you even hear yourself? Amanda...
你听到了自己所说的话吗 阿曼达
So you gonna take me up and show me
所以你不准备带我上去看看
your fancy New York apartment?
你在纽约的漂亮房♥子吗
No, I don't think that's a good idea.
不了 我认为这不太合适
Daddy just drove all the way from Georgia.
爸爸大老远从佐治亚开车过来
It's all right. I get it.
没关系 我理解
I know I made mistakes,
我知道自己犯了不少错
burned some bridges.
让很多人失望了
But I just hope it's not too late
但我还是想趁来得及
to make it up to both of you.
尽量弥补你们俩
And my grandchildren.
还有我的外孙们
You can come up, but you cannot stay.
你可以进门 但是不能过夜
Nothing sweeter than watching kids sleep, is there?
看着孩子们睡着真的很温馨啊 是不是
I remember watching you two fall off.
我还记得看着你俩入睡的场景呢
Not that you were home that much.
说得好像你经常在家一样
Amanda. It's all right.
阿曼达 没关系
Let her get it off her chest.
就让她一吐为快吧
When can I see my grandson?
我什么时候能见我的外孙呢
I can't wait to get my hands on him.
我好想抱抱他啊
He is at Child Services tonight, but...
他今晚在儿童福利署住 不过
We'll go to court tomorrow, and hopefully,
我们明天就去法庭 但愿
they'll release him to my custody.
我能争取到他的暂时监护权
I can't wait to meet him.
我已经等不及了
Yeah, you will. Yeah.
是啊 会见到的 是啊
Amanda, Daddy can stay, right?
阿曼达 就让爸爸住下吧 好吗
I know you have trust issues,
我知道你对他人充满戒备
but I'll sleep in my damn car if I have to.
我已经做好今晚睡在车上的觉悟了
I want to see all of my grandchildren.
我只想见见我的外孙们
All right.
好吧
You can stay for one night,
你只可以住一晚
if you don't mind sharing the couch with Frannie.
就勉为其难和弗兰妮一起睡沙发吧
Hey, but my house, my rules.
听着 在我家住 就得听我的
Uhhuh. Okay, baby.
没问题 好的 宝贝
All right, let's see what you have to drink around here.
好了 看看你这里都有什么好喝的
All I see is... milk and orange juice?
有很多 牛奶和橙汁
Yeah, it's a sober house,
没错 这个家都不喝酒
and for Kim, it's gonna stay that way.
为了金姆 这样是最好了
I did some digging.
我查了一下
Hadid's sister's wedding in Ravello?
哈迪德的妹妹不是在拉韦洛结婚嘛
The reception was in a villa
举♥行♥婚礼的度假别♥墅♥
owned by William Harrington the Second.
房♥主是威廉·哈灵顿二世
What's her connection to him?
他们俩有什么关系
She went to college with William the Third.
她和威廉三世是大学同学
I found the wedding photos on Facebook.
我在脸书上看到了婚礼的照片
Trey and Hadid looked pretty chummy.
特雷和哈迪德看起来挺亲密的样子
So you think she tipped them off? Who knows?
所以你认为是她走漏了风声 天晓得
I mean, figuring out where she stands,
我是说 要搞清楚她到底站哪边
I'd rather do a Rubik's Cube blindfolded.
我宁愿蒙着眼睛玩魔方
I hear you. And if we make this case,
我能理解 就算我们真的立案了
Harrington Pharma is looking at criminal responsibility
哈灵顿制药最多也就判个刑事连带责任
and hundreds of millions of dollars in fines.
罚个几百万美元就算过去了
Well, that's not gonna go over well
如果查不清楚的话
at the next college reunion,
局长下次同学聚会就不好看了
so we better be sure.
所以我们一定要搞清楚
Good to go, Captain. I can see that.
我准备好了 警监 我看得出来
The thing is, Kat,
是这样的 凯特
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表