you'll double our order?
你会给我们双倍的订单吗
Tell you what, I'll text
这样吧 我现在
my office staff right now,
就给公♥司♥的人发短♥信♥
and while I do that, why don't you
与之同时 你俩可以
take each other's blouses off?
互相脱掉对方的衬衣
NYPD! What the hell?
纽约警♥察♥ 怎么回事
Hey, this is a mistake. We didn't do anything.
你们搞错了 我们什么都没做
I'm a doctor.
我是名医生
We'll take your statement downtown.
我们会在局里给你录口供
You can get dressed first, Doc.
你先把衣服穿上吧 医生
If you keep it quiet, nobody needs to know.
如果你保持沉默 没有人会知道
And you two, you're under arrest.
你俩也是 你们被捕了
You've gotta be kidding me. For what?
你一定是在搞笑 什么罪名
Solicitation,
教唆罪
conspiracy to commit grand larceny,
密谋重大盗窃罪
for starters.
只是个开头
Cover up.
快穿上
Okay... and we're in.
好啦 我们进来了
Thank you for sticking up for me today, Amanda.
感谢你今天一直陪着我 阿曼达
That wasn't easy, so... Yeah.
这可不容易 是啊
Well, at least it's all working out for now.
至少目前来说还不错
Hey, you guys ready for some ice cream?
好了 大家准备好来点冰淇淋了吗
Yeah! Let's go!
太棒啦 走吧
Come on. Come on, Fannie!
走吧 快点 弗兰妮
Come on!
快来
Mommy! What?
妈咪 怎么了
Daddy?
爸爸
What's going on?
怎么回事
Kim, get the kids.
金姆 保护好孩子
Get them out of here.
让他们离开这里
Come on, come on, come on.
快点 快点 快走
Come on!
快走
Daddy.
爸爸
Daddy? Daddy?
爸爸 爸爸
Stop. Oh!
停下 天啊
Hey.
喂
Uh, 355 West 117.
西11♥7♥大♥街355号♥
Detective Rollins.
我是罗琳斯警探
I've got a 60-year-old man,
这有名60多岁的老人
a possible OD of drugs and alcohol.
疑似药物和酒精过量
Daddy!
爸爸
Hey, how's he doing? Not good.
他怎么样了 不太好
They gave him Narcan, he's coming out of it, but...
他们给他注射了纳洛酮 他醒过来了 但是
But they said we can't see him yet.
但他们说我们还不能看他
The kids?
孩子们呢
I had my nanny come over, but I don't know
我让保姆过来了 但我不知道
how long this is gonna be. Okay. I'm off shift.
这还需要多久 好的 我下班了
I can go pick them up, they can stay with me.
我可以去接他们 他们能和我待在一起
Are we gonna get jammed up over this?
监护权的事会因为这个而被找麻烦吗
Are you kidding me, Kim?
你是在开玩笑吗 金姆
Yeah, Daddy had a scrip for the drugs,
没错 爸爸是有药的处方
but as soon as family court hears about this,
但是一旦家事法庭听说了这事
they will take Mason back.
他们会把梅森带走的
Oh, no! What about my parole?
不 那我的假释呢
Is that gonna mess that up too?
那也会黄了吗
Kim, let's just take it one day at a time now, okay?
金姆 我们走一步看一步 好吗
Okay.
好的
This is District Attorney Carisi.
这位是地方检察官卡里西
He's gonna be arraigning you soon.
他会安排你的提审
Arraignment? Yeah.
提审 是的
Prostitution and grand larceny.
卖♥♥淫和重大盗窃
What? You want to get out from under?
什么 你想要避免这一切吗
Tell us who at Harrington gives the orders.
告诉我们哈林顿制药的谁下的命令
Do I need a lawyer?
我需要律师吗
That's your right, but they're just gonna tell you
那是你的权利 但他们也会让你
to cooperate with us.
与我们合作的
You're asking me to give up my bosses.
你们让我供出我的老板们
Mmhmm. They pay me really well.
没错 他们付了我很高的薪水
That's fine, but the other girl we arrested?
没事 但我们逮捕的另一个女孩
She's talking to us right now.
她正在和我们谈
Kathy?
凯茜
She just started.
她才刚做这行
She doesn't know anything about how this works.
她完全不知道我们是怎么运作的
But you do.
但你知道
We kept the arrest low-key?
我们低调处理这次逮捕吗
We're sitting on the doctor.
我们在等医生开口
And what did the sales rep give you?
销♥售♥代表交代了什么
Well, she claims that this policy of sex-for-drugs
她声称这个用性换药的模式
came from the higher-ups at Harrington.
来源于哈林顿制药的高层
Did she say from whom? Not explicitly.
她说了是谁吗 没有明确
But she also said the higher up you got,
但她也说了当你爬得越高
the less explicit it was.
就会越不明确
The big boys insulate themselves.
那些大男孩隔离外界
Big boys... I doubt she's privy
还大男孩 我怀疑她
to the boardroom's inner workings.
对董事会的内部运作一无所知
Well, I agree, but she did give us tickets
我同意 但她给了我们明天晚上
to a benefit that Harrington is hosting tomorrow night.
哈林顿组织的一场募捐活动的门票
Trey?
特雷
It's for bilingual education in public schools.
这是为了公立学校的双语教育
They're a very charitable family.
他们家族乐于慈善活动
Good for them,
那不错
but Harrington's entire team will be there.
但整个哈林顿制药的人都会在那里
And Tiffany said that she will introduce me
蒂凡妮说她会把我介绍给
to complicit sales execs, including,
共同销♥售♥主管 包括
her supervisor, who has already
她的上级 就是那位已经提出
offered me a trip to St. John.
请我去圣约翰岛之旅的人
Okay.
好的
That's an opening.
这是个开端
Ms. Hadid.
哈迪德女士
This is a culture of corruption.
这是一种腐♥败♥文化
Now, either Trey Harrington has no idea
现在 要么特雷·哈林顿不知道
how his business is being run
他的生意会如何经营的
or he's in on this.
要么他参与了此事
That's not the man I know.
我认识的他不是那种人
But you need to pursue this wherever this goes.
但无论发展成什么样子都得继续追查
Keep me in the loop.
及时向我汇报
Of course.
没问题
Good thing she's got our backs on this.
所幸有她为我们撑腰
Always.
一向如此
Thank you. I owe you.
谢谢 我欠你个人情
My nanny's cousin came over.
我保姆的表妹会过来
She'll take the next shift.
她会继续值守的
Takes a village, doesn't it?
惊动了整个村庄 是吧
Hey, Kim, I gotta ask you, what happens next?
金姆 我得问你 接下来会发生什么
I mean, how is all this gonna work,
我是说 接下来要怎么办
because I gotta tell you, I have no idea.
因为我必须告诉你 我完全没有主意
Well, it's like Olivia said.
就像奥莉维亚说的
"One day at a time."
「走一步看一步」
Daddy's gonna wake up.
爸爸会醒来的
We're gonna hug him.
我们会拥抱他
We're gonna be so thankful he didn't die.
我们会非常感激他没有死
This time.
这次而已
He did drive all the way from Georgia when I called.
我打电♥话♥给他之后 他一路从乔治亚开车过来
You're his daughter.
你是他的女儿
That's what parents are supposed to do.
这是做父母的应该做的
I know it's hard to forgive him,
我知道要原谅他很难
but can I tell you something that I learned in group,
但我能告诉你一些我坐牢的时候
when I was in prison?
在戒瘾小组里学到的吗
You know, most inmates
要知道 大多数的囚犯
come from toxic parents.
都来自于父母吸毒的家庭
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表