we'll get more charges.
我们会有更多告他的理由
He's immigration?
他是移♥民♥署的
That's Homeland Security. Yeah,
那是国土安♥全♥部♥管辖的 没错
they're their own fiefdom.
他们官官相护
We ask for a warrant, it'll be tit for tat.
想申请搜查令 有点难
What if we don't ask?
那如果不申请呢
You said "Special Victims."
你们说是「特殊受害者部门」
So this is sexual in nature?
所以已经定性为性犯罪吗
Well, I can't comment on the investigation.
我不能透露调查的相关信息
What does Duane do here? Duane works for me.
杜安在这里是做什么的 杜安是我的手下
We're investigators like you.
我们和你们一样是调查员
We vet marriages,
我们会审查婚姻的合法性
make sure they're not green card romances.
确保他们不是绿卡婚姻
Please, have a seat.
二位请坐
Well, this is a tough job, but between us,
我不想为难同行 但实话跟你说
he may not be right for it.
他这个调查员不太合格
It's that bad, huh?
这么严重啊
What do you need from me?
我该怎么帮你们呢
We need access to his computers,
我们需要查看他的电脑
his search history,
他的搜索记录
and to make sure he didn't upload any photo files.
确保他没有上传任何照片文件
For something like that I'd have to go through legal,
要查的话我得先通知法务部
HR, the union.
人力部 工会
My DA wanted to subpoena you
我们的地检想要传唤你
and I told him that the last thing
但是我跟他说了
that your bosses need is bad publicity.
你们的上司不想要负面新闻
We go to court, this office becomes a punch line.
一旦上庭 你们办事处就要被人笑话了
Look, you're an investigator.
听着 你既然是调查员
How about you check his search history
那就由你来查看他的搜索记录吧
and if you think that there's nothing there...
如果你觉得他电脑里没有可疑内容
We walk away.
我们就撤
Posting upskirt photos of women
用你在联邦机构的工作电脑
from your desk computer at your federal job?
上传女性的露骨照片吗
That's a Class E felony.
那可是E级重罪
Duane, you're in a lot of trouble.
杜安 你可碰上大♥麻♥烦了
Did you have a warrant for that?
你们有搜查令吗
We don't need one. It's government property.
我们不需要 这是政♥府♥财产
That pervert O'Toole dime me out?
那个变♥态♥奥图尔把我出♥卖♥♥♥了
Makes sense, last thing he would want
情理之中 他最不想的事
is you going through his computer.
就是让你们翻他的电脑
Why is that? Hold on.
为什么 等一下
Duane?
杜安
My client may have something to offer.
我的当事人可能会提供一些东西
So our subway grinder gave up his boss
所以那个地铁咸猪手供出了
at Citizenship and Immigration as a rapist?
他在移♥民♥署的上司是强♥奸♥犯
Duane says this guy O'Toole
杜安说这个奥图尔
holds up green cards in exchange for sex.
用绿卡拿来做性♥交♥易
He preys on attractive immigrant women
他专门瞄准有魅力的移♥民♥女性
and threatens deportation if they don't comply.
威胁她们如果不同意就遣返
.
这就是压♥迫♥
They can't report, they can't tell their husband.
她们不能举报 不能告诉自己的丈夫
Did Duane give you any proof?
杜安有没有提供什么证据
Well, he said O'Toole took a file off his desk,
他说如果奥图尔从桌上拿走一个文件夹
then he came in the next day with a big smile on his face,
第二天他上班时脸上就带着笑容
saying "The best cure for blue balls is a green card."
还说「绿卡是治疗忧伤之蛋的最好方法」
Eh, it's poetic but it's not probative.
这很有诗意 但不算是证据
Did he give you the name of the victim?
他有没有提供受害者的名字
No, my husband isn't here. Why?
不 我丈夫不在 怎么了
We just need a few minutes of your time,
我们只需占用你几分钟的时间
to talk to you alone,
和你单独谈谈
Ms. Vasquez. Mrs. Boyd.
巴斯克斯女士 是博伊德夫人
But we haven't done anything illegal.
但是我们没做任何违法的事
No, we just wanted to talk to you,
不 我们只是想你谈谈
about Rory O'Toole,
关于洛里·奥图尔的事
the man who signed off on your green card a couple months ago.
他就是几个月前帮你签了绿卡的人
I told him Joe and I are in love.
我告诉他 乔和我是真心相爱
It's a real marriage. De veras.
我们是真结婚 真的
You're not in any trouble. He is.
你不会有麻烦的 是他有麻烦了
We just wanted to ask you if he...
我们只想问问你他有没有
if he pressured you in any way,
以任何方式向你施压
he put any conditions on approving your application.
他对批准你的申请是否提出了任何条件
We know that O'Toole interviewed you twice,
我们知道奥图尔找你在办公室外
outside of the office.
面谈了两次
Three times.
是三次
But what I did... I had to.
但我所做的 我别无选择
He forced you?
他强迫你了
We need you to testify, Lina,
我们需要你出庭作证 丽娜
so we can put him behind bars for what he did to you.
这样我们就可以让他为对你做的事而入狱
But you don't think that I want that, too?
你难道认为我不想那样吗
But I can't.
但我不能
I love Joe, and I cleaned his hotel room in Guatemala
我爱乔 在危地马拉我打扫他酒店房♥间
and he took me dancing,
后来他带我去跳舞
he took me shopping, and... and...
带我去逛街 之后 之后
Caballero.
他有骑士精神
A gentleman.
是位绅士
Listen, I... I can't go back to Guatemala.
听着 我不能再回危地马拉了
And Joe can't know.
乔也不能知道这事
I could never hurt him like that.
我永远不会伤害他
His first wife cheated on him. Okay, we understand that,
他的第一任妻子出轨了 好吧 我们理解
but it's... I can't testify, nunca.
但是这 我不能作证 绝不
Perdón.
抱歉
This woman says O'Toole raped her three times
这个女人说奥图尔强♥奸♥了她三次
in exchange for a green card? Yes,
以换取绿卡吗 是的
and we don't believe that she's the only one.
我们认为她不是唯一一名受害者
Our working theory is he goes after
我们的结论是他专挑
attractive female applicants with red flag cases.
签证有问题的有魅力的女人下手
Well, he looks for discrepancies in age,
他下手的对象年龄
race, religion, social status.
种族 地域 社会地位都不一样
At first he interviews the couple
开始他在办公室分别
separately at his office.
面试夫妻两个人
Then he meets the women in his minivan
然后在他的面包车里与妻子单独见面
where he tells them, "You want the green card?
然后告诉她们「你们想要绿卡吗
"I deserve a little loving, too."
我也值得分享点爱」
And if they turn O'Toole down,
如果她们拒绝奥图尔
they wind up in ICE detention, pending deportation.
她们就被移♥民♥执法局扣留 等待遣返
Plus, he can deport their families, too.
另外 他还可以遣返她们的家人
This abuse of power sickens me.
这种滥用职权真让我恶心
Do other employees back up Duane's story?
其他的员工支持杜安的说法吗
Duane is O'Toole's number two in charge of case assignment.
杜安是奥图尔负责案件分配的副手
He's the only one who knows
他是唯一一个知道
that O'Toole is cherry-picking them.
奥图尔在占她们便宜的人
You want proof, Chief?
你要证据吗 副局
Get us access to O'Toole's computer and his phone records.
想办法让我们调查奥图尔的电脑和通话记录
We're dealing with ICE, too?
我们还得和移♥民♥执法局交涉吗
Best to not ask for warrants until we have corroboration.
最好在我们得到证实之前不要申请搜查令
Tell your subway groper to think harder.
让那个地铁咸猪手的再努力想想
We need more names.
我们需要更多的受害者
Two for lunch?
两位就餐
Are you Rosamie Klein?
你是罗萨米·克莱恩吗
No, but wait here. I'll go get her.
不是 但请稍等 我去叫她
You believing that? Nah.
你相信吗 不信
Hey, I... sorry. Ms. Klein?
等等 抱歉 克莱恩女士
Wait, please.
请等一下
Sorry, excuse me.
抱歉 让一下
Ms. Klein?
克莱恩女士
Hey, hey, hey, hey, we just want to talk to you, okay?
好了 好了 我们只是想和你谈谈 好吗
You're not in any trouble. We want to help you, okay?
你并没有什么麻烦 我们是想帮你 好吗
My green card good. Not fake.
我的绿卡没问题 不是假的
We know, we know. We're here about Rory O'Toole.
我们知道 我们知道 我们来是为了洛里·奥图尔的事
No. Mr. O'Toole, he never touch me.
不 奥图尔先生 他从来没有碰过我
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表