Does Sascha know about this? He gave Alistair the video.
萨沙知道这事吗 就是他把视频给阿利斯塔的
What did Alistair say to you, exactly?
阿利斯塔原话是怎么说的
He said I'd already worked my way through the dancers
他说我为了自己的职业生涯已经和舞者上♥床♥了
and the choreographer for my career,
也和编舞设计上过床了
so compared to that, this was a small ask.
相比之下 这只是小事一桩
And if you refused?
如果你拒绝呢
The video would be made public.
视频就会被公开
He said, after that...
他说 公开之后
The only way I'd be able to make a living was in porn.
我只能靠拍成人片谋生了
That's enough for an arrest warrant.
这就足够发逮捕令了
Better idea. We pick him up now.
不如我们现在就去把他抓起来
See you Monday.
周一见
Alistair Woodford, Sascha Thomas.
阿利斯塔·伍德福德 萨沙·托马斯
Captain Benson, what is this?
本森警监 怎么回事
Give it a second, it'll come to you.
慢慢想 你会记起来的
You're making a major mistake.
你犯了个大错误
Not my first, won't be my last.
不是第一次 也不是最后一次
You vouched for him. Don't worry.
你为他做了担♥保♥ 别担心
He's under arrest too. Whatever I did,
他也被捕了 无论我做了什么
I did to subsidize art. That man's your rapist!
都是为了支持艺术 那个人才是强♥奸♥犯
So you knew? And you used it as leverage.
那你是知道的 但你将其用作筹码
That makes you a sex trafficker.
所以你成了性贩卖♥♥者
Get him out of here.
把他带走
So Alistair and Sascha took a deal?
阿利斯塔和萨沙接受协议了吗
Felonies, both of them. They'll do prison time.
都是重罪 他们都会坐牢的
What about Jason? He'll do a few months,
那杰森呢 他会关几个月
and we're still working to get the video taken down.
我们也正在努力把视频撤下来
Uh-huh.
好吧
What happens to the National?
国家芭蕾舞团那边呢
Well, Brad and Edward were fired, although...
布拉德和爱德华被解雇了 不过
they're filing a suit for wrongful termination.
他们正提起非法解雇的诉讼
Of course they are. Boys in ballet.
他们肯定会 芭蕾界的男性
From day one, they get all the breaks.
从第一天起 他们就占尽了所有好处
I bet they'll get their jobs back.
我打赌他们会重新得到工作的
Maybe, but maybe not.
或许会 或许不会
You heard that the new board hired an all-female artistic team?
听说了吗 新董事会聘请了全女性的艺术团队
Yeah, good for them.
是啊 挺不错的
Hey, have you, uh, do you ever consider going back?
对了 那么 你考虑过再回去跳舞吗
I spent my whole life in that world.
我一生都在那个世界里度过的
To leap high,
高高跃起
to spin in midair,
在空中旋转
to feel the rush of an ovation.
感受热烈的掌声
It's the only dream I ever had.
曾经这是我唯一的梦想
But now, I imagine dancing onstage...
但现在 想象在舞台上跳舞
And the only thing I can think about
我唯一能想到的就是
is everyone in the audience leering at me on the internet.
观众席中的所有人都曾在网上色眯眯地看过我
And that... that's never going away, is it?
那种感觉 永远不会消失的 对吗
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表