Mark Sullivan, Southern District of New York.
马克·沙利文 纽约南区联邦检察院
I have an arrest warrant for Christine Chang
我有一份克莉丝汀·张的逮捕令
on federal charges.
出自联邦政♥府♥的指控
Approach. Objection, Your Honor.
递过来 反对 法官大人
We had no knowledge of this. We have a plea deal in place.
我们对此一无所知 我们已经达成了认罪协议
Not anymore.
不再是了
This case has international implications.
本案具有国际影响
We've requested the suspension of the state's case
我们已经要求中止州立案件的
to investigate and prosecute with global disposition.
全面的调查和起诉
The DA has agreed to allow us to take the lead on this.
地方检察官已经同意这案件由我们负责
Your Honor, this is...
法官大人 这是
It's out of my hands, Mr. Carisi.
我无能为力 卡里西先生
The state's case is hereby suspended.
州立案件就此中止
I am releasing Christine Chang to federal custody.
我现将克莉丝汀·张交由联邦政♥府♥监管
Bailiff?
法警
Better luck next time, Counselor.
祝你下回好运 检察官
What the hell was that?
这到底是怎么回事
The feds can't just waltz in here and take our case.
联邦政♥府♥不能这样大摇大摆进来接手我们的案子
They can, they did.
他们可以 也这样做了
Evidently my boss has signed off on it.
显然我的上司已经签字同意了
Changs cut a backdoor deal with the DOJ.
张氏夫妇与司法部达成了一项秘密协议
No, we had them.
不 我们拿下他们了
International sex trafficking, money laundering.
国际性贩卖♥♥交易 洗钱
They trumped that.
他们赢了
National security, intel on China.
国♥家♥安♥全♥ 中国的情报
Whatever it is, we'll never know.
不管是什么 我们永远不会知道
That's why she confessed so easily.
所以她才这么轻易就认罪
She had this in her back pocket.
她早有后招
I don't think so. Her confession was sincere.
我不这么认为 她的供认是真诚的
Either way... it never happened.
不论怎样 此案从未发生过
So, what?
所以呢 怎么
"Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown"?
「算了吧 杰克 这里是唐人街」
Did you know this was coming?
你知道这会发生吗
No, I give you my word.
不知道 我向你保证
The DA didn't even give me the courtesy of a heads-up.
地方检察官甚至连个客气的提醒都没有
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You did the best you could.
你已经尽力了
Yeah, thank you.
好的 谢谢
So Carisi says that we lost the Changs.
卡里西说我们输了张氏夫妇的案子
What? The feds took the case.
什么 联邦政♥府♥接管了案子
Did he say why? Apparently they didn't have to.
他说原因了吗 显然他们没必要解释
We knew those two were connected.
我们知道他们俩牵扯此案
What about the rape case against Theo and Rick?
那西奥和瑞克的强♥奸♥案呢
Theo pled guilty.
西奥认罪了
Uh, they're asking the judge for seven years.
他们正请求法官判七年
And Rick, they're still negotiating.
还有瑞克 他们还在谈判
You mean he's gonna get off.
你是说他会逍遥法外
Kat, why don't you punch out?
凯特 不如你先下班吧
She's not gonna last here.
她在这里会撑不下去
Hold on, Fin.
别说了 芬恩
The girl that she was supposed to be protecting
那个该由她保护的女孩
jumped out a window.
从窗户跳出去了
That's not her fault.
那不是她的错
Well, she doesn't believe that.
她不认为是那样
I still don't understand.
我还是不明白
Bad lady don't go to jail?
坏女人不用坐牢了吗
The federal government has her now.
她现在在联邦政♥府♥手里
They decide.
由他们决定
Either way, you won't have to worry
不管怎样 你都不用再担心
about your debt anymore.
你的债务了
Mrs. Chang has agreed to pay off the smugglers.
张太太已经同意付清走私犯的钱
You're free.
你自♥由♥了
To do what?
去做什么呢
Mei Mei, we talked to your brother.
美美 我们和你弟弟谈过了
Did you tell him what I do? No, no.
你们告诉他我做的事吗 没有
Just that you were working...
只是说你在工作
to pay off the money your family owed to the smugglers
以偿还你家人欠走私犯的钱
and that we busted that ring.
以及我们捣毁了这个犯罪集团
He'd like to talk to you.
他想和你说话
Henry? Mei Mei.
亨利 美美
I'm so sorry. I didn't know about the debt.
我很抱歉 我不知道债务的事
I want you not to worry. It's okay.
我不希望你担心 没事的
So you can study and be big success.
这样你可以好好学习 出人头地
I'm almost graduated.
我快毕业了
Come out and live with me...
过来和我一起住
In San Francisco.
在旧金山
I already bought a plane ticket.
我已经买♥♥了一张机票
What we do?
我们要做什么
Take care of each other.
照顾彼此
Like the broken plate...
就像打破盘子的事
when Mom was so mad at us.
当妈妈生我们的气的时候
You say you broke it,
你说你弄坏了它
I say I broke it, but it was Father.
我说是我弄坏的 但其实是父亲
Wo ai ni.
我爱你
Wo ai ni.
我爱你
See you soon.
到时候见
Thank you, Mr. Dominick.
谢谢你 多米尼克先生
I know what the Chinese proverb say,
我知道那句中国谚语怎么说的
but you save me twice now.
但你救了我两次
You can rest.
你可以放心了
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表