In the criminal justice system,
在刑事司法体系中
sexually based offenses
性侵犯被认为
are considered especially heinous.
是特别可憎的罪行
In New York City, the dedicated detectives
在纽约市 有一群具有献身精神的警探
who investigate these vicious felonies
全力调查这类重案
are members of an elite squad
他们隶属于一支精英团队
known as the Special Victims Unit.
被称为「特殊受害者部门」
These are their stories.
以下是他们的故事
What are you learning at school?
你在学校在学什么
Watching something. I miss you.
看看东西 我想你
English, Mei Mei. You must practice.
说英语 美美 你必须要多练习
I miss you.
我想你
Come to San Francisco.
来旧金山吧
It's beautiful.
这座城市很美
Look, I will show you.
看啊 我给你看看
You see? Please, come.
看到了嘛 拜托了 来吧
I'll send you a ticket.
我把票寄给你
Ah, America.
啊 美国
Mei Mei, let's go.
美美 走啦
Now.
现在
Now.
快点
I have to go teach.
我得上课去了
Goodbye, Henry.
再见 亨利
I love you, Mei Mei.
我爱你 美美
Someday you see him. Maybe.
总有一天你们会见面的 或许吧
They're headed south toward Division.
他们分开着往南走
You get me cigarettes?
你给我买♥♥烟了吗
Give it to me.
给我
You're welcome. They're very bad for you.
不客气 抽烟有害健康
Grapes better price today.
今天葡萄的价格挺划算
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
Hey.
醒醒
You having nice dream?
做了个好梦吗
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Let's go.
该回去了
Ten more minutes.
再待十分钟吧
Five. I love you too, Charlie.
五分钟 我也爱你 查理
Hey, guys, listen up.
好了 伙计们 听好了
So welcome to Operation Dragon Slay.
欢迎大家加入屠龙行动
This is Sergeant Joe Chin
这位是陈乔警司
from the Human Trafficking Task Force.
来自人口贩卖♥♥特别行动组
Thank you, Captain.
谢谢 警监
our focus massage parlors that are fronts
我们要调查的是以按♥摩♥室为掩护
for sex slavery and debt servitude,
实际从事性♥奴♥役和债务奴役勾当的黑店
undocumented women being forced
非法移♥民♥女性被迫
to pay off their family's debt to smugglers.
通过卖♥♥淫还家人欠走私犯的债
So SVU has been tasked, with investigating
特害组已经接受任务 已经调查过
the Sweet Joy Relax Spa down on Eldridge.
位于在埃尔德里奇大街的甜蜜蜜按♥摩♥院
How long have we had them under watch?
我们监视他们多长时间了
This one, a week.
这家店 一周
The girls are let out one hour a day,
这些女孩每天有一小时的放风时间
always escorted by Charlie Hu.
全程都有个叫查理·胡的人陪同
He's illegal with ties to Chinatown gangs.
他是非法移♥民♥ 和唐人街的黑帮有联♥系♥
We estimate off-menu extras
我们估计这家按♥摩♥院
bring the spa around 50k in cash a week.
每周的非法营业额大概有五万美元现金
The women keep the bare minimum for food.
这些女人除了极少的饭钱外
The rest they turn over to the spa's mamasan, Evelyn Lee.
其余的全都交给了这家按♥摩♥院的妈妈桑 艾芙琳·李
Korean-Chinese.
中韩混血
So she's the manager?
所以她就是经理
Do we know who, they lease the space from?
我们知道这家店的房♥东是谁吗
Not yet.
还不知道
The buildings and spas are hidden
这些大楼和按♥摩♥院的背后
behind a web of offshore LLCs.
隐藏着一个巨大的离岸公♥司♥网络
UCs will pose as clients.
卧底会扮演成客人
The goal is: we arrest the johns, management.
目标是 逮捕嫖♥客♥ 以及管理人员
We flip them, we follow the money,
策反他们 再追查钱的流向
we get the owners. Okay, but the girls
顺藤摸瓜找到幕后主使 好的 但那些女孩
we do not arrest, right?
我们不逮捕她们 知道吗
If they talk, great, but if not,
如果她们愿意开口 最好 如果不愿意
we still offer them immigration,
我们还是提供她们移♥民♥
legal, and medical assistance.
法律 以及医疗帮助
Take them to social services.
并带她们去社会福利部
Hot stone. Very relaxing.
热石理疗 能让人放松
Good price.
价格实惠
What if I want something...
如果我还想
more relaxing?
更放松的呢
I have very hot girl for you.
我这有辣妹可以为你提供服务
Ask her for specials.
告诉她你的特殊要求
You get undressed.
把衣服脱掉
Lily, right? Mmhmm.
你叫莉莉 对吗 没错
Now, my, uh, buddies say
我听朋友说
that you're good with full service?
你可以提供全套服务
Yeah.
是的
You want executive release,
你是想要特别放松
number one, honeymoon?
招牌服务 蜜月服务
That's it.
有证据了
All units, game on.
所有人注意 行动
Here we go.
收网
NYPD.
纽约警♥察♥
What is this? You, off the table.
什么情况 你从桌子上下来
Get down. Keep your hands behind your back.
趴下 把手放在身后
It's all right. You don't have to be scared, okay?
没关系的 你不用害怕 好吗
Hey! We have a runner!
有人逃跑了
Don't move.
不许动
All units on SVU detail,
所有人注意
we've got a female out the window facing Eldridge,
有一名女性跳窗逃跑 朝埃尔德里奇大街方向
sixth floor.
六楼
Out of the way!
不要挡路
Guns down! Guns down!
把枪放下 快放下
Hey, hold on!
抓紧了
Don't be afraid.
不怕 不怕
That's all right. Just hold on, hold on.
没事的 坚持一下就好 坚持住
Don't look down.
不要向下看
Don't be afraid.
不怕
It's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you.
没事的 我不会伤害你的
I want you to reach in and I want you to grab
我想让你抓紧那边的栏杆
that bar from that... yeah.
慢慢过来 就是那个
Okay.
好了
Okay, okay. I got you.
没事了 没事 我抓到你了
I got you.
我抓住你了
Hey, look, you okay?
听着 你还好吗
This is a legit business!
这是合法的生意
Good customer! Many cops, they tell you!
顾客都是好人 很多警♥察♥都能证明
You can call them at the precinct.
到警局你可以给他们打电♥话♥
Where you take us now?
你们要带我们去哪里
You hungry?
你饿吗
Can we talk?
我们可以谈谈吗
I'm okay, I'm fine. Good.
我很好 我没事 那就好
You feel like talking?
你想谈谈吗
Good catch.
救得好
You know the Chinese proverb, right?
你知不知道有句中国谚语
"You save a life,
「救人一命
you're responsible for that life."
你就得为其负责到底」
So we arrested four johns.
我们逮捕了四名嫖♥客♥
They all claim they were getting a "Massage."
他们都声称是在「按♥摩♥」
Tough to prove otherwise.
不承认的话很难取证
Who else? Charlie Hu.
还有谁 查理·胡
Bodyguard slash muscle. Carrying an unregistered .45.
保镖兼打手 携带一把未注册的点45手♥枪♥
Hey, we can work with that. Other guy's over here.
我们可以解决这个 另几个在这边
The mamasan, Evelyn Lee, she's hanging tough.
妈妈桑 艾芙琳·李 她很抗拒
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表