Espe?
埃斯佩吗
I heard she's in trouble.
我听说她出事了
She is.
是的
We were hoping that you could help us help her.
我们希望你能帮助我们给她提供帮助
How?
该怎么做
She punched her trainer
她揍了她的教练
'cause he was taunting her about your father.
因为他拿你父亲羞辱你姐姐
Did you know anything about that?
你知道那件事吗
That's why she boxes.
这就是她学拳击的原因
After she got good,
在她成功出道后
she told him he had to leave us both alone.
她说要让父亲远离我们俩远点
It could help your sister
要是你把这告诉地检助理
if you came and told our ADA that.
将对你姐姐大有帮助
Yeah. Sure, okay.
好啊 当然 没问题
She's doing good now boxing.
她拳击这么厉害
She must have money.
一定赚了不少钱
How much she gonna pay me?
她打算给我多少钱
So her sister knew about the abuse,
所以她妹妹知道被虐待的事
but she'll only testify if she gets paid?
但是她要求有偿出庭作证
Yeah. What about Esperanza?
没错 埃斯佩纳萨怎么样
She won't testify. She's too ashamed.
她不会出庭的 她觉得很丢脸
And she's still looking at man two.
那她仍会面临二级过失杀人的指控
Santos abused his daughters for years.
桑托斯虐待他的两个女儿数年之久
We should be arresting him.
我们应该逮捕的是他
You're right,
你说的没错
but we're not.
但我们不会
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Espe's in jail, and her sister won't help her.
埃斯佩在监狱 她妹妹还不肯帮她
My sisters and I would do anything for each other.
我们家姐妹可以为对方做任何事
I still don't get it.
这是什么道理啊
I do.
我理解
She didn't say she wouldn't help.
她没有说她不会帮忙
She said she wanted to get paid.
她说她想要有偿帮助
To see my own kid,
来见见我的孩子
I gotta sit here with glass between us?
我还要隔着玻璃才能看到你
Breaks my heart.
这令我伤心
You're lucky I'm even talking to you at all.
你应该庆幸我还愿意跟你说话
Your sister called me.
你妹妹给我打电♥话♥
She's nervous about you running your mouth.
她很担心你管不住自己的嘴
She is? Or you are?
是她 还是你
Nice counter. Make this about Santos.
精彩的对话 把重点放在桑托斯身上
You better be nice.
你最好乖一点
That's all he cares about.
他只关心这个
I took two subways and a bus to get here.
我坐换乘两班地铁和一辆公交车来这
Two hours.
花了两个小时
Point proven.
证明了这点
You know,
你知道的
since your whole gym turned on you, I mean,
整个训练馆没人支持你 我的意思是
you got no one but me.
除了我没人帮你
I'd rather have no one.
我宁可孤助无援
Stubborn as a rat.
鼠目寸光
You know, you wanna survive in here,
你要知道 你要想在里面活下去
you gotta toughen up.
你最好强硬点
Yeah, let go of whatever grudge you're holding.
没错 放下你的所有怨恨
Papi, wait.
爸爸 等下
Sit.
请坐
Por favor.
拜托了
I get it.
我明白了
You want me to keep my mouth shut.
你想要我守口如瓶
But my lawyer says the only way I don't go down for murder
但我的律师说 唯一可以不让我因获谋杀而获罪的方法
is by telling people what you did.
就是告诉人们你做的破事
Espe, you...
埃斯佩 你
you must have me confused with Romeo and your friend.
你一定误解了你朋友和罗密欧的事情
No.
不
You were my papi,
你是我爸爸
and you should've never touched me like that.
你不应该那样去摸我
All I did was love you.
我所做的就是爱你
Look out for you.
照顾你
You never looked out for me.
你从来没有照顾过我
You're only here because you're scared
你来这里只是因为你害怕
people are gonna find out
人们很快就会知道
that you're the worst kind of papi.
你是最糟糕的那种父亲
Screwing your daughters. Cállate, Esperanza.
强♥奸♥你的女儿 闭嘴 埃斯佩纳萨
How could you do that to me?
你怎么能那样对待我
I was a little kid!
我只是个孩子
I couldn't help it.
我忍♥不住
After your mami left, you were all I had.
你妈妈走后 我只有你
It's not my fault.
不是我的错
'Cause it was mine, right?
因为这是我的错 对吗
You said because I was beautiful,
你说过 因为我很漂亮
I was teasing you.
我勾引你
I raised you alone.
我独自养大你
I had needs.
我有需求
You raped me!
你强♥奸♥了我
Do you hear yourself?
听听你自己的话
What man will want you
在你出庭作证后
after you say that on the stand?
还有哪个男的会想要你
How could you say that?
你怎么能这样说
If I hadn't done what I did,
我要是没那样做
you would've been a victim your whole life.
你一辈子都会是受害者
You took everything from me.
你抢走了我的一切
My childhood,
我的童年
my little sister,
我的妹妹
my career.
我的事业
I was almost out, and once I made Golden Gloves,
我快出人头地了 要是我得了金手套奖
I was gonna leave you and all your baggage behind.
我要把你和你所有的累赘都抛到脑后
I was a fighter, and I was damn good!
我是名战士 而且我非常厉害
I had a chance, but now I'm stuck in this hellhole!
我曾有机会 但现在我却深陷这破地方
You can't change the past, Espe.
你不能改变过去 埃斯佩
I'm stuck here because of you!
我困在这里就是因为你
You took everything from me!
你夺走了我的一切
Get out!
滚出去
Get out!
滚出去
Get out!
滚出去
No! No!
不 不
Esperanza, you did great.
埃斯佩纳萨 你做的很好
You got a confession.
你得到了他的认罪供述
Then why do I feel like I lost?
那为什么感觉我好像输了
Trust me, you didn't.
相信我 你没有输
The hard part is over, and you're still standing.
最艰难的部分已经结束了 而且你没有倒下
My client did what you asked.
我的当事人已经做了你要求的事
And I'll do what I promised.
我也会遵守诺言
Assault two, two years.
二级袭击罪 两年刑期
Stay out of trouble, you'll be out sooner than that.
别惹麻烦 你很快就能出去
Okay.
好的
But what about Santos?
那桑托斯会怎么样
Okay, mi amor?
好了 亲爱的
Aquí está. Okay?
都在这 行吗
You never blamed me, and you got over it.
你从来没有责怪我 你都原谅我了
You gotta get Esperanza to do the same.
你要让埃斯佩也这样做
Okay.
好的
Santos Morales.
桑托斯·莫拉莱斯
You're under arrest. What?
你被逮捕了 什么
Get your hands on the wall. What is this?
把你的手放在墙上 怎么回事
Keep 'em up. Huh?
别动 什么
My own daughter?
我自己的女儿
You set me up?
你竟然出♥卖♥♥♥我
How could you do this?
你怎么能这样做
How could I? How could you?!
我怎么能 你怎么能那样做
I hope you die in prison!
我希望你死在监狱里
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表