He's their puppet master.
他是他们的木偶大♥师♥
He got off,
他置身事外
watching them rape the girls that he drugged.
旁观他们强♥奸♥那些被他下药的女孩
The scary part is he worked at a bar
最可怕的是他在酒吧工作
and had no trouble finding five guys
找到五个愿意入伙的家伙
who were into this.
根本不是问题
Where are we with IDing their victims?
确认受害者身份的事进展地怎样
I... nowhere.
毫无进展
Unless these guys talk,
除非这些家伙开口
we may never be able to find all of them.
我们可能永远都找不到所有的受害者
So we notify the ones we can.
那我们就通知那些能找到的
Thank you.
谢谢
Rebecca.
瑞贝卡
So I don't have to testify? No.
所以我不用作证了吗 是的
And believe me, that's...
相信我 这是
That's a good thing.
这是件好事
How are you doing?
你还好吗
Honestly, I don't know how I trust
说实话 我不知道以后
anyone ever again.
该如何信任别人
You caught him?
你们抓到他了
Them.
是他们
So Luke...
卢克
The man who assaulted you,
那个性侵你的人
will do ten years.
会入狱十年
And Ash...
还有阿什
The man who drugged you, will do two.
给你下药的那个人 入狱两年
That's all?
就这样吗
He cooperated with our investigation.
他配合我们的调查工作
Gave up other rapists.
供出了其他的强♥奸♥犯
And technically,
而且严格来说
whatever drugs he used, we can't...
无论他用了什么药 我们没法
Prove they're even controlled substances.
证明这些是受管制的药物
They should be.
就应该算
Look at what happened to my daughter.
看看对我女儿造成了什么影响
Unfortunately, at the moment,
很遗憾 当下
criminals and the drugs they use, it's...
罪犯以及他们所使用的药物
It's very hard for the law
法律的限制力
to keep up with them.
很难跟得上他们
I, uh, I-I don't know
我不清楚
if I'll be up for it,
我之后能否到庭
but I... I will...
但是 我会
I wanna get strong enough,
我想变得足够坚强
to make a...
在宣判时
A statement at sentencing.
发表一项声明
They...
他们
They thought of me, as just this...
他们认为我 只是
Thing, to experiment on, I...
这个药物的试验对象 我
I want them to know I'm a human being.
我想让他们知道我也是人
That I matter.
我很重要
And you're going to get there.
你一定会做到的
And we will be by your side...
到时我们也会在你身边
The whole time.
风雨同舟
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表