this is gonna come as a shock.
我所说的会让感到你震惊
Steve Getz is a pedophile.
史蒂夫·盖茨是恋童癖
He's having sex with Ivy.
他和艾薇发生了性关系
What?
什么
I don't believe it.
我不相信
It's true.
这是事实
She was gonna testify against him.
艾薇本打算出庭作证指控他
I'm her mom.
我是她的妈妈
She'd have told me.
她会告诉我的
And it can't be true.
而且这不可能是真的
She was very sweet with him at the party.
她在派对上对盖茨很亲切
Mommy. Sorry, Captain.
妈妈 抱歉 警监
The girl was crying.
小姑娘哭个不停
Oh, come here, baby.
过来 亲爱的
Mommy, I'm scared.
妈妈 我好害怕
I'm taking you home.
我这就带你回家
You and Ivy.
你和艾薇
Ivy, I know you feel powerless right now,
艾薇 我知道你现在感到无能为力
like Steve is in control.
像是史蒂夫掌控着局面
He is, just admit it.
这是现实 接受吧
Besides, nothing happened tonight,
再说 今晚什么都没发生
and he paid me and Milly anyway.
他还付了我和米莉的钱
Okay.
好吧
So my mom and I can take Milly home?
所以我妈妈和我可以带米莉回家了吗
Where, to her rehab?
回哪儿 去她的戒毒所吗
Ivy, your dad is in serious trouble.
艾薇 你♥爸♥爸有大♥麻♥烦了
I told you, I don't know where he is.
我告诉过你 我不知道他在哪里
Has he tried to contact you at all?
他有没有跟你有过联♥系♥
Check if you want.
随你检查
You're such a cop.
你们警♥察♥就是这样
No matter what my dad does, Steve will never get caught.
不管我爸爸做什么 史蒂夫永远不会被抓住
He knows everybody.
他认识所有人
Some girl on the yacht was bragging,
游艇上有个女孩在吹嘘说
she parties with that judge.
她和某个法官开过派对
What judge?
哪名法官
Judge Joe.
乔法官
The one who practically called me a whore.
就是那个几乎说我是荡♥妇♥的人
Meanwhile, he's the one who likes to get spanked.
同时 他是那种喜欢挨打的人
I knew it.
我就知道
Do you know this girl's name? No.
你知道这个女孩的名字吗 不知道
Okay, Chief, I'm gonna have to call you back.
好的 局长 我过会儿再回你电♥话♥
Tess, maybe?
也许叫 泰丝
Um, she was Russian.
她是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
What, Carisi?
怎么了 卡里西
Judge Joe Ellery... Getz owns him.
乔·埃勒里法官 盖茨的走狗
It's not the crime, it's the cover-up.
那不是错判 而是掩盖罪行
Okay, what does she look like?
好的 那她长什么样
Reddish hair, pale.
红色头发 苍白的皮肤
Look, do I have to be here?
听着 我必须留在这里吗
I'm tired and I wanna go home.
我累了 我想回家
Ellery's been going to Getz's parties.
埃勒里参加了盖茨的派对
He's having sex with underage girls.
他和未成年女孩发生性关系
No wonder he lets him off the hook.
怪不得他把盖茨放了
Well, it could give us leverage. If we can prove it.
好的 这能给我们一些优势 如果我们能证明的话
When we searched Getz's mansion,
我们在搜查盖茨的豪♥宅♥时
we found a camera and an SD card
我们找到一部相机和一张SD卡
with photos of his cronies partying with young girls.
里面有他的亲信和年轻女孩聚会的照片
Maybe we get lucky.
也许我们能走运
Look who turned up on Getz's camera.
看看谁出现在盖茨的相机中
The Honorable Judge Ellery. Do we have an ID on the girl?
尊敬的埃勒里法官 我们确定了女孩的身份吗
Tessa Valenko. We interviewed her earlier.
泰莎·瓦伦科 我们之前询问过她
She's been having sex with Getz and according to Ivy,
她一直在和盖茨发♥生♥关♥系♥ 据艾薇说
spanking sessions with the judge.
还抽打法官的屁♥股♥
Now, full disclosure:
现在 事实是
she's not asserting rape, and she is 17.
她没有声称强♥奸♥ 而且她已经17岁
Anything else connect Ellery to Getz?
还有什么能把埃勒里和盖茨联♥系♥起来的吗
Ellery and Getz's lawyer, Abrams?
埃勒里与盖茨的律师 艾布拉姆斯
Fraternity brothers at Yale.
是耶鲁大学的兄弟会成员
We also have a security guard on the block
我们还有一名安保人员的证词
who puts Ellery at Getz's parties on a regular basis.
他会定期送埃勒里去盖茨的派对
All circumstantial.
都是间接证据
We're talking about going after a sitting judge
我们现在谈论是调查一名在位30年
on the bench 30 years with an impeccable record.
并拥有无可挑剔的记录的现任法官
Hadid's on board with this?
哈迪德参与调查了吗
I didn't think it was worth bringing
我不认为现阶段
to her attention at this point.
该引起她的注意
Copy that.
明白了
Still no leads on Rollins?
仍然不知道罗琳斯在哪里吗
No contact for six hours
六个小时没有联♥系♥
and Bucci moved her from the initial location.
而且布奇将她从最初的地点带走了
We can't afford to wait.
我们等不起
Let's wake up Judge Ellery. Bluff him.
我们去叫醒埃勒里法官 诈诈他
No texts, emails, nothing in the system...
不发短♥信♥ 邮件 不能在系统里留下任何踪迹
not until Detective Rollins is safe.
直到确保罗琳斯警探安全
Thanks.
谢了
All right. You... you wanna?
没什么 你要上厕所吗
No, no. Don't worry about me.
不 不去 别管我
Go ahead.
快过去
Frank, I could use something to eat.
弗兰克 我想吃点东西
Yeah, so you can make a run for it?
是么 你就可以借机会逃跑吗
I'm-I'm just... I'm hungry.
我只是 我饿了
Aren't you hungry?
你难道不饿吗
We'll get breakfast later.
我们过会再吃早餐
Do you have any cash?
你有现金吗
You're really not good at this, are you?
你确实不擅长这个 是吧
Hey. No, no, listen.
怎么 不 不要 听着
I didn't... I didn't mean it. I didn't mean it.
我不是 我不是这个意思 我不是故意的
Seriously? Look, you did good.
认真的吗 听着 你做的很好
You boosted our ride, that was great.
你偷了一辆车 这很好
Yeah. And you've gotta be careful,
是的 但是你应该小心一点
'cause they're gonna be
因为他们会调查
checking stolen vehicle reports, you know that.
失窃车辆的报告 你知道的
I switched out the license plates when you were napping,
你打盹的时候我换了车牌
so keep your mouth shut, get in the car.
所以闭上你的嘴 快上车
Okay.
好的
But I just...
但是我
I have a three-year-old at home
我家里有一个三岁的宝宝
that doesn't sleep through the night.
她不会睡整觉
She wakes up and... I'm not there...
她醒来 发现我不在
Here's the thing about being a cop.
当警♥察♥就是这样
When you leave in the morning,
当你早晨出门后
they never know if you're coming home.
家人不知道你还会不会回来
You hear me, sweetheart? Okay.
你听到我说的了吗 是的
They never know. I know, but okay.
他们永远不知道 我知道 好吧
But you don't care about my daughters, what about yours?
但是你不在乎我的女儿 那你自己的女儿呢
Listen, what about Ivy and Milly?
听着 你在乎艾薇和米莉吗
Yeah. What do you think that...
当然 那你会怎么想
Call your girls, call your girls.
打电♥话♥给你女儿 打给你女儿
Go ahead. Make it quick.
打吧 快点
Make the call. Okay.
快拨电♥话♥ 好吧
I'm not gonna screw your over.
我不会耍花样的
Go ahead. Okay.
快点 好吧
Just do it.
快点打
Hey, Sienna.
喂 西耶娜
Hi. Yeah, it's me.
对 是我
Everything... everything's okay.
一切 一切都好
Um, is Jesse asleep?
杰茜睡着了吗
Yeah, she's right there? Okay, yeah...
好的 她在你旁边吗 好的 好的
Come on!
快点说
Baby, hi. It's Mama.
宝贝 是妈妈
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表