Dakota Knight died on Sunday.
达科塔·奈特周日去世了
I had nothing to do with that.
我什么都没做
Your DNA is on her autopsy report,
她的尸检测出了你的DNA
and her blood is on your monogrammed shirt.
你的衬衫上还残留她的血迹
I have no idea how you found that,
我不知道你是怎么找到的
but the chain of custody will never hold up in trial.
但证据保存链是不会被法庭认可的
Come on. Off the ice.
快点 从冰场里出来
Well, what about my sons? Call your wife.
那我儿子们怎么办 打电♥话♥给你妻子
She can pick them up from the station.
她可以来警局接他们
Andre.
安德烈
Okay, slow down.
好了 慢慢说
Slow down.
冷静
This is my place. Get out.
这里是我家 滚出去
It doesn't have to go like this.
没有必要把局面搞成这样子
Nobody needs to get hurt.
大家都没必要受到伤害
I don't know what lies you been telling my son,
我不知道你对我儿子说了什么谎话
but we don't need you here. I just wanna talk to you,
但我们不需要你在这里 我只想和你谈谈
Leon! It's okay, it's okay, it's okay,
莱昂 没事的 没事的 没事的
you can go, it's okay.
你可以离开 没事的
No, I can't. Put the knife down.
不 我不能 把刀放下
Okay? This ends now!
听到吗 这必须结束了
How many brothers you gonna lie to, huh?
你还要向多少兄弟撒谎
I'm not lying. You can walk away.
我没有说谎 你不必进监狱
You know how this is gonna end.
你知道结局会是怎么样的
You told Andre to call you?
你告诉安德烈给你打电♥话♥
Come on, don't put your son in this.
别这样 别把孩子卷进来
He's my boy, not yours.
他是我儿子 不是你的
What you get with my wife? Leon, no, no, no!
你和我妻子说了什么 莱昂 不要 不 不
Hey, don't lie to me! I swear!
别对我撒谎 我发誓
Don't lie to me.
别对我说谎
What you did to me, you should be
你对我做了那些事 你才是应该
the one locked up. What did I do, Leon?
被关起来的 我对你做了什么
You turned my son against me.
你让我儿子来对付我
Your son loves you! That's all he ever talks about!
你儿子很爱你 他一直是这么说的
Then come here, boy. No, no, Andre!
那来我这 孩子 不 别去 安德烈
No, no! Andre!
别过去 安德烈
Don't do this, man, come on.
别做傻事 老兄 别这样
He's my boy.
他是我儿子
Best thing I ever did.
我唯一的骄傲
Come on, Leon, stop. Don't do it!
拜托了 莱昂 快停下 别做傻事
Come on! I'm sorry, my man.
求你了 对不起了 兄弟
No!
不要
Dad!
爸爸
Dad! Leon, get up.
爸爸 莱昂 快起来
Dad, wake up!
爸爸 快醒过来
Dad!
爸爸
No, Dad. Get up!
不 爸爸 快起来
Dad, don't leave me.
爸爸 不要离开我
Daddy, don't.
爸爸 不要
All right, right behind you.
好的 我这就过来
You turn your gun in to I.A.B.?
你把配枪上交给了内务部吗
Yeah.
是的
I'll ride with you to the hospital.
我之后和你一起去医院
I know the drill.
我知道流程
You have 48 hours to give your statement.
你有48小时的时间给出陈述
You wait for a union rep and a lawyer.
你必须等工会代表和律师
I have nothing to hide.
我没什么好隐瞒的
Andre...
安德烈
the boy saw his father get shot.
那男孩亲眼看到他父亲中枪
No child should ever see that.
任何孩子都不该见证如此场面
Carisi.
卡里西
Part 34?
第34审判庭
All right, I'm on my way.
好的 我这就过来
Going to trial.
要上庭了
Is this really happening?
真的要开庭了吗
Yes, it is.
是的 没错
They could call you at any time,
他们会随时传唤你
so you need to stay close.
所以你得待在法♥院♥里
How long do I have to wait?
我需要等多久
I wish I could tell you.
我自己也不知道
All right, I'll check back with you in a bit.
好了 我过会儿再来看你
Hey, Amelia, you okay?
阿梅莉亚 还好吗
All right, if you need anything, call.
好的 如果你需要什么 尽管说
There's a court officer outside.
有法警守在门外
There's a vending machine right down the hall.
走廊那边还有台自动售货机
Now, if you run into any other witnesses,
听着 如果你遇到其他证人
do not talk to them.
别跟他们说话
Even my mom? Even your mom.
即使是我的母亲吗 说的没错
The defense is gonna ask you
辩方到时会问你
why you didn't tell us earlier
你之前为什么不告诉我们
that you talked to her about being assaulted.
你跟你母亲说了被性侵的事
I'll tell them the same thing I told you.
我告诉他们的跟我告诉你的一样
I didn't remember.
我不记得了
All right.
很好
Carisi, breathe. Breathe.
卡里西 放松 深呼吸
Okay? You got this.
好吗 没问题的
How's Carisi doing? He knows what he's up against.
卡里西还好吗 他清楚自己面对的是什么
Sergeant Tutuola?
图图奥拉警司
Yeah?
是我
You've been served.
你被传唤了
What?
是什么
Joelle is suing me for wrongful death.
乔艾尔以不当行为致人死亡罪起诉我
How 'bout that?
还能怎么说
I'm sorry, folks. That was a false start.
我很抱歉 各位 是我们的失误
Bear with us.
请谅解
I'll ask you again, Counselor Barth.
我再问你一遍 巴斯律师
Where's your client?
你的当事人在哪里
Your Honor, I have some bad news.
法官大人 我有个坏消息
I just heard from Sir Toby's wife that
我刚从托比爵士的妻子那里得知
en route to the courthouse,
在来法♥院♥的路上
he suffered a heart episode,
他的心脏出了点小问题
and is being rushed to Mount Sinai.
现在正赶往西奈山医院
Your Honor,
法官大人
we just put a jury together.
我们刚刚组建好陪审团
I have witnesses who have been standing by
我有好几位证人在这几个月来
for months, waiting.
一直待命 干等着
I'm sorry my client's heart attack
抱歉我的当事人心脏病的发作
is inconvenient for the prosecutor.
给检察官所带来的不便
Oh, so it's a heart attack, now?
所以现在又是心脏病了吗
Because ten seconds ago, it was an episode.
因为就在十秒钟前 你还说是有点小问题
Counselor. He's just arrived at ICU.
律师 他刚到重症监护室
They'll be doing testing.
他们会做一系列的测试
His cardiologist is meeting him there.
他的心脏科医生也会到那里和他会合
All due respect to Mr. Moore's cardiologist,
对摩尔先生的心脏科医生没有不尊敬的意思
but I feel it is highly coincidental
但我觉得这完全是巧合
that the morning we are finally starting this trial,
就在我们终于开始庭审的今天上午
Mr. Moore, once again, suffers an episode.
摩尔先生 再一次 经历了一段插曲
Mr. Carisi, if this is a ruse,
卡里西先生 如果这是诡计的话
the court will respond. You said it yourself...
本庭会做出回应的 是你自己说的
"If need be,
「如果有必要
"he should be brought in here on a stretcher."
即使用担架抬着 他也得上庭」
He's shown contempt for this court,
他的行为完全是藐视法庭
and your Honor... Your Honor,
以及法官大人 法官大人
the only one showing contempt is Mr. Carisi.
唯一表现出藐视的是卡里西先生
Your client's afraid to have the women he raped
你的当事人害怕那些被他强♥奸♥女性
confront him in open court!
在公开法庭上与他对质
That's enough, Mr. Carisi!
够了 卡里西先生
Not one more word!
别再说了
Now, I'll grant another postponement,
现在 我准许再延期开庭一次
but your client better be on death's door.
但你的当事人最好是真的处于病危
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表