In the criminal justice system,
在刑事司法体系中
sexually based offenses
性侵犯被认为
are considered especially heinous.
是特别可憎的罪行
In New York City, the dedicated detectives
在纽约市 有一群具有献身精神的警探
who investigate these vicious felonies
全力调查这类重案
are members of an elite squad
他们隶属于一支精英团队
known as the Special Victims Unit.
被称为「特殊受害者部门」
These are their stories.
以下是他们的故事
No!
不要
Please! It's what you wanted.
求你了 是你自找的
Don't do that! It's what you asked me to do.
不要这么做 这是你让我做的
Remember that. Please!
给我记住了 求你了
Dad, stop! No!
爸爸 住手 不要
Playing with me, girl? Dad, you're hurting Mom!
来陪我玩玩啊 爸爸 你弄伤妈妈了
That's what Mommy wants. Stop that!
那是你妈咪自找的 快住手
Get out.
滚出去
Whore.
娼妓
Are you going out?
是要出去玩吗
House party.
家庭聚会
I miss those. Not me.
好怀念这些 我可不
I'll see you guys on Monday.
我们星期一见
All right. See ya.
好的 再见
You guys are still here?
你们怎么还在这里
Two minutes to midnight and counting.
离午夜还有两分钟
At vice, we never had a Friday night this quiet.
在风化组 周五晚上从没有过这么安静过
Oh.
别啊
What?
怎么了
I know you're new and all, but we don't say the q-word.
我知道你是新来的 但我们从不说安静这个词
You jinxed it. That's your call.
乌鸦嘴 电♥话♥你接
All right.
好吧
Special Victims.
这里是特害组
I got two kids and a sitter on the meter.
我有两个孩子 还有一个保姆在等我
I hate when you play the mama card.
我讨厌你打妈妈牌
Sergeant Tutuola.
我是图图奥拉警司
I am playing the mom card, guys.
我现在要打妈妈牌 伙计们
So you know where to reach me.
你们知道怎么联♥系♥我
Captain Benson.
我是本森警监
Yeah.
好的
So we're looking at a sexual assault?
所以我们要调查性侵案吗
And beating.
还有殴打
Another Friday night in the projects.
廉租♥房♥♥中又一个普通的周五晚上
The vic is Joelle Fuller. Perp's the husband, Leon.
受害者是乔艾尔·福勒 嫌犯是她的丈夫 莱昂
Bounced before we got here.
在我们到之前逃走了
Their kid, Andre, called 911.
他们的孩子 安德烈 报了警
Find Leon.
去找莱昂
Felony DV's a mandatory arrest.
家暴重罪犯属于强制逮捕
Ms. Fuller, I'm Sergeant Tutuola, SVU.
福勒夫人 我是图图奥拉警司 特害组
There's no need for you to be here.
你没必要来这里
Andre shouldn't have called the cops.
安德烈不该报♥警♥的
I'm fine.
我很好
I'm fine. No, she's not.
我很好 不 她不好
My mom's bleeding.
我妈妈流血了
We're gonna take care of your mom.
我们会照顾好你妈妈的
Sorry to call your cell, Captain,
抱歉打你的手♥机♥ 警监
She gave me your number. She said you're terrific.
她给了我你的号♥码 她说你很了不起
Okay.
好吧
Uh, this is Detective Rollins.
这位是罗琳斯警探
You guys, can you fill us in on what happened tonight?
你们能告诉我们今晚发生的事吗
Yeah, uh, Chloe called my husband in a panic.
好的 克洛伊在惊慌中打电♥话♥给我丈夫
She'd taken a car service, HailMe,
她叫了辆网约车 呼我快车
and the driver assaulted her.
那个司机袭击了她
Now this is the guy, right here.
就是这家伙 你们看
Mohammad.
默♥罕♥默♥德♥
I'd like to speak with Chloe alone if I could.
如果可以的话 我想和克洛伊单独谈谈
Great.
很好
A trans-whatever beat up by a John.
一个变性什么的被嫖♥客♥打了
Trans-whatever? Seriously?
什么叫变性什么的 没搞错吧
Sorry, the vic was found unconscious here.
抱歉 受害者被发现昏倒在这里
Skirt up, cuts and bruises. Some barfly called it in.
裙子被撩起 伤口和瘀伤 有个酒鬼报了警
Yeah, did you get a statement?
好的 你录口供了吗
How about a name? He was gone before I got here.
那名字呢 他在我到之前就走了
Lakira.
拉基拉
Officer Kit Kat.
凯特警官
If you're here to arrest me, you're too late.
如果你是来逮捕我的 那你来晚了
Mall cop over there beat you to it.
那个巡警先你一步把我铐起来了
You cuffed a vic?
你铐了受害者
I'm taking these cuffs off you.
我把手铐给你解下来
You're sweet, Kit Kat.
你真好 凯特警官
They're gonna load you up.
他们会把你送上救护车
Radio Mercy E.D.
联♥系♥仁爱的急诊科
and let them that we need a sexual assault nurse with trans experience.
告诉他们我们需要有处理过变性人性侵案经验的护士
Lakira, okay if I come with you?
拉基拉 我陪你一起去吧
I was getting Andre down..
我当时正在哄安德烈睡觉
Leon came over ready to payday party.
莱昂过来准备庆祝发薪的
Had he been drinking? Some.
他喝酒了吗 喝了点
I said maybe it was better if he left.
我说也许他最好快点离开
He didn't like that.
他不喜欢听
He's been in a mood since we separated.
自从我们分居后 他的心情一直不好
I should've just gave in sooner.
我应该早点让步的
After he got what he wanted, it was over.
他得到他想要的之后 就能清净了
What he wanted? What do you think?
他想要什么 你觉得呢
It might be a good idea for you to get a rape kit,
我觉得你最好做个强♥奸♥检测
in case you decide to press charges.
以便你以后决定起诉他
And how long is that business?
那做这个要多长时间
A few hours.
几个小时
Anywhere I can take Andre?
我能送安德烈去哪里
My sister, Aleah, in the Van Buren Houses.
我妹妹 阿丽亚 住在范布伦大厦
Andre knows.
安德烈知道地址
The driver, Muhammad, pulled over,
那个司机 默♥罕♥默♥德♥ 停在路边
said he had a flat.
说车胎瘪了
Then he opened up the door to the backseat and jumped in.
然后他打开后座的门 然后扑了进来
He ripped my top, put his hand up my skirt.
他撕破了我的上衣 把手放在我的裙子上
Okay, and how did you react?
好的 那你是如何反应的
Uh, I pushed him off of me. I just ran.
我把他推开了 撒腿就跑
An old couple saw me, waited while I called my dad.
一对老夫妻看到我 在我给我爸打电♥话♥的时候陪着我
Oh, God.
上帝啊
My shoes... I left them in the car.
我的鞋 我落在车里了
Um, can I get those back?
我能要回来吗
You know, if we find them, then they'll be evidence.
要知道 如果我们能找到 那会成为证据
Right.
没错
God, sorry, I just sounded really spoiled, didn't I?
天啊 抱歉 我听起来像是被宠坏了 是不是
Nope. Not at all.
没有 完全不是
There's no wrong or right way to react.
没有错误或正确的反应方式
Honey, the nurse said you were all done.
亲爱的 护士说检查都做完了
We're taking you home.
我们这就带你回家
Did you pick up the driver yet?
你们逮捕了那个司机了吗
Actually, Mr. And Mrs. Cooper,
实际上 库珀先生 库珀夫人
um, if I could just get a few more moments with Chloe,
如果我能和克洛伊再多待一会儿
I'd so appreciate it.
我会十分感激的
Oh, of... of course.
好的 当然
Nicole. Mmhmm.
妮可 好的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Um, where was I?
说到哪儿了
You know, tell me... tell me about the car.
那个 跟我说说那辆车
Yeah.
好的
I don't know.
我不清楚
Trapped in the backseat with him on top of me...
当时被困在后座 他还压在我身上
For a second, I thought... "This is where I die."
有一瞬间 我以为「我就要死在这里了」
I was scared my mom wasn't gonna get up.
我怕我妈妈起不来
You did good, little man. You called 911.
你做的很好 小男子汉 你报了警
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表