what does this mean for Kim and her son?
这对金姆和她儿子来说意味着什么
Carisi, will a judge ROR Kim?
卡里西 法官会让金姆自保释放吗
Yeah, I can ask,
好的 我可以问问
but custody's a separate issue.
但是监护权是个独♥立♥的问题
Rollins, are you sure about all this? Yeah, he's my nephew,
罗琳斯 你确定要这么做吗 当然 他是我外甥
I can't have him at social services.
我不能让他沦落到社会福利署
You didn't finish filling this out, sir.
你还没填完呢 先生
So which one's your bad knee?
你哪个膝盖不好
Oh, we don't say bad anymore. It's "Involved."
现在不这么说了 应该说「受影响」
Ms. Rollins?
罗琳斯女士
Yeah.
来了
Kim's sister. As pretty as she is.
金姆的姐姐 和她一样漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Hmm, ah, yes.
我看看 好的
There's a lot of bone on bone here.
看上去是膝关节软骨磨损
Arthritis.
关节炎
I bet that smarts.
一定很痛吧
None of the over-the-counter stuff even makes a dent,
那些非处方药一点用也没有 甚至会留下凹痕
but Kim said the Oxy works really well.
但金姆说羟考酮非常管用
All right, and, uh,
好吧 那么
she told you how this works?
她告诉你怎么交易了吗
You mean... the sex?
你是指 性关系吗
Yeah.
是的
But how many pills can I get?
那我能拿到多少片药呢
Well, you're allowed a week's supply at a time,
这个嘛 一次可以给你一周的量
but if you have different ID, we get around that.
但如果你有多张不同的身份证 我还有其它办法
Just take them to small pharmacies.
拿着那些去小药房♥就行
My assistant has a list.
我的助手有张清单
Now, uh, just lie back on the table,
现在 躺到台子上
pull up your skirt,
撩起你的裙子
and, uh, I'll be right with you.
然后 我马上就来陪你
Let him go ahead with the injection?
要等他注射一针吗
I don't want to see that. Yeah.
我可不想看那个 也对
Excuse me! Hey!
不好意思 站住
So how much time do you need?
你需要多长时间
Soon.
马上
You'll be glad you waited.
等待是值得的
Needle down, hands up.
放下针 举起手来
I'm sorry, Dr. Capezio. They're cops.
我很抱歉 卡佩西奥医生 他们是警♥察♥
What's this about?
这是怎么回事
Like you don't know. Zip up.
好像你不知道似的 把拉链拉起来
You're going downtown.
你要和我们走一趟
Hands behind your back.
把手放在背后
Let's go.
走吧
Well, this is entrapment.
这是钓鱼执法
My client is a respected member of the medical community.
我的当事人是医学界受人尊敬的一员
Don't even try. He's a pusher.
想也别想 他是个毒贩子
These women were addicted. That's rape.
这些女人都有毒瘾 那是强♥奸♥
Rape? It's barter.
什么强♥奸♥ 这是等价交易
Uh, dinners, a deal on dry cleaning.
就像开餐厅 开干洗店
These people are in pain,
这些人都饱受病痛折磨
I help them.
我在帮助她们
These victims... are addicts and liars.
这些受害者 是瘾君子 骗子
You caught this loser in the act?
你们当场抓了这败类个现行吗
And videotaped him. His assistant flipped on him.
还录了视频 他的助手也供出了他
She showed us his appointment logs,
她给我们看了预约记录
his accounting ledgers.
他的会计账簿
There are at least 12 women,
至少有12名女性
who Capezio doesn't take money from.
卡佩西奥没有向她们收费
So, we tack on criminal drug diversion
那么 我们增加了运输毒品
and healthcare fraud,
以及医疗欺诈
we got a solid case,
我们有确凿的证据
and we wouldn't have it if Kim Rollins
如果不是金姆·罗琳斯举报
hadn't come forward.
我们也抓不到他
I'll call her parole officer.
我打给她的假释官
We get the right judge, she can get
如果我们找到合适的法官
an ankle-bracelet release, pending trial.
她能带上脚踝监控 等待开庭
She also has a two-year-old child.
她还有个两岁的孩子
The one she abandoned while she got high?
在她吸嗨时抛下的那个吗
I can't lobby for custody.
我没法为监护权托关系
Understood.
明白
So I'll call the DEA and bring them in on this.
那我联♥系♥缉毒署 让他们参与这件案子
If anything, this-this Kim is a prostitute.
不管怎么说 这个金姆是个妓♥女♥
And what about the other dozen women you did?
那另外十二名被你染指的女性呢
Wait, hold off on calling the DEA.
等等 先不要打给缉毒署
Capezio's a small-time sextortionist.
卡佩西奥只是个无足轻重的性♥虐♥待犯
Who belongs in prison.
他应该蹲监狱
No question.
毫无疑问
But do we think he's the only doctor doing this?
但你觉得他就是唯一一个这么做的医生吗
Isn't that up to the DEA and Narcotics to pursue?
这不该由缉毒署和禁毒科去追查吗
The DEA? Narcotics?
缉毒署 禁毒科
They don't know how to run a sex crimes investigation.
他们根本不懂如何调查性犯罪
We call them in,
我们把案子上交给他们
they'll go after the pills-for-pay,
他们只会追查毒品
these victims won't get justice.
那些受害者的正义得不到伸张
This is still our case.
这仍是我们的案子
We have leverage, here, now.
此时此刻 我们有谈判筹码
Let's see where this takes us.
看看事情会怎么发展
Fin, Kat, give us the room?
芬恩 凯特 我们来问吧
Whatever you need, Captain.
没问题 警监
What's going on? Dr. Capezio.
什么情况 卡佩西奥医生
I'm Sex Crimes Bureau Chief Hadid.
我是性犯罪调查部门局长哈迪德
In addition to grand larceny, fraud,
除了重大盗窃罪 诈骗罪
and prescription drug diversion,
以及滥用处方药罪以外
you're looking at rape three.
你还有可能被判三♥级♥强♥奸♥罪
You're going to prison.
你要坐牢了
And a jury will be happy to see you die there.
陪审团会很乐意让你在监狱里关到死
But this doesn't have to go that route.
但你这不必走那条路
It was just sex.
只是上♥床♥而已
This whole business runs on that.
整个生意都是靠这个发展的
Then let's start there.
让我们了解一下吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Hi, can I help you?
你好 有何贵干
Tiffany Reynolds, Harrington Pharma.
蒂凡妮·雷诺兹 哈灵顿制药公♥司♥
I'm the sales rep. Kathy Montes.
我是销♥售♥代表 凯茜·蒙泰斯
I know, you're temping for Rhonda, right?
我知道 你是替朗达代班的 对吧
I am.
是的
Dr. Capezio was right.
卡佩西奥医生说得太对了
It's a waste to put a body like yours behind a desk.
你这样的美女只做前台太可惜了
Oh, uh, Dr. Capezio's with a patient right now.
是吗 卡佩西奥医生正在看诊呢
Oh, I don't need him.
我不是来找他的
He said I should take you out for lunch.
他叫我带你出去吃午饭
There is a hot new bistro up the block.
街角有一家新开的餐吧挺火的
Oh.
这样啊
Okay.
好啊
You're right, I'm not really a desk person.
你说得对 我不适合做前台
Do you get to travel?
你可以到处飞对吧
All the time. All expenses paid.
几乎没停过 费用全包
How did you break into it? As a pharmacist?
你是怎么入行的啊 从当药剂师开始吗
It's more of, um, a people business.
应该说 这是种社交生意
A lot of these doctors are busy.
大部分医生都很忙
Tons of stress.
压力很大
You have to make a good first impression.
第一次见面就要留下好印象
Let them know your main concern is their happiness.
让对方知道你就是来让他们开心的
I haven't finished community college.
我社区大学都没毕业呢
Oh, neither have I.
我也没有啊
When I interviewed, Mr. Rudolph told me
我应聘的时候 鲁道夫医生告诉我
I was already a PhD.
我已经跟博士没两样了
Poor, hungry, and desperate.
又穷又饿 愿意铤而走险
Well, you've come a long way.
你现在已经很成功了
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表