And I hate my sister.
并且我恨我的姐姐
Okay, Raegan...
好吧 雷根
you, uh...
你
you told me that you didn't want to go
你告诉过我说你不想去
to Mount Sinai Hospital, right?
西奈山医院 对吧
Can you tell me why?
那告诉我原因吗
My fiance is doing his residency there.
我的未婚夫在那里实习
You're engaged.
你订婚了
I don't want Richard to know about this.
我不想让理查德知道这件事
He doesn't like me partying.
他不喜欢我参加派对
He'll be mad.
他会生气的
He has anger management issues.
他有愤怒管理问题
Well, I could call him for you.
这样 我可以帮你联♥系♥他
No, no. I-I'll call him.
不 不 我会打给他的
But...
但是
please be here when he shows up.
他来的时候能请你留在这里吗
That girl from the rideshare?
那个拼车的女孩吗
She was, like, completely bipolar or something.
她就像是得了躁狂抑郁症什么的
How you mean? She was all over me.
什么意思 她整个人趴在我身上
She wanted me to go home with her.
她想让我陪她一起回家
Asked me if I had any drugs.
问我有没有带毒品
And you didn't go with her?
你没跟她一起去吗
A little crazy's okay, but not the full fleabag.
有点小作我能接受 但疯婆娘可不行
She went to her apartment alone?
她一个人回了她的公♥寓♥吗
No, she got upset at me when I wouldn't go up with her,
没有 当我拒绝了她的要求后就对我很恼火
and then she asked the driver to take her to some other bar.
然后她让司机带她去别的酒吧
You go there with her?
你和她一起去了吗
No, they dropped me off at home.
没有 他们把我送到了家
And where was she when you left?
那你走的时候她在哪里
She was in the backseat yelling at the driver.
她在后座对着司机大喊大叫
Whenever I close my eyes,
每当我闭上眼睛
I can put myself there.
就像是回到了那里
So, what, if anything, can you tell me,
那么 任何事情 你都可以告诉我
about what you... what you heard or what you saw?
无论是 你听到什么或看到什么
I see...
我看见
white.
白色
Silver.
银色
It sounded like water.
像是水的声音
So tell me about water.
告诉我关于水的事
I-I don't want to think about it anymore.
我不想再回想这件事了
Okay. Captain?
好吧 警监
Okay, okay.
好了 好了
I'll be right back.
我去去就回
The fiance's here, Richard Rayburn.
未婚夫到了 理查德·雷伯恩
Do you know what room she's in?
你知道她在哪间病房♥吗
Great, thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Dr. Rayburn.
雷伯恩医生
Hi, I'm Captain Benson.
你好 我是本森警监
How is she?
她怎么样了
She's been through trauma.
她受到了严重的创伤
She told me. Um...
她告诉我
has she finished her rape kit yet?
她做完强♥奸♥检测了吗
She has, and we'll need to collect
做完了 我们还需要采集
a sample from you as well.
一份你的样本
For exclusion. I-I understand.
做排除用的 我明白
Does she want to see me?
她愿意见我吗
She said that she does.
她说她非常愿意
Because sometimes...
因为有时候
Sorry, uh...
抱歉
it's... A lot.
只是 说来话长
Richard. Baby! Oh.
理查德 宝贝 天啊
It's okay, it's okay. I'm here to take you home.
没事了 没事了 我这就带你回家
It's okay.
没事了
So, Raegan still doesn't remember anything.
所以 雷根还是什么都想不起来
Tell me that you got something from the rape kit.
告诉我你在强♥奸♥检测中找到线索了
Her blood alcohol was 0.1. Presence of Xanax.
她的血液酒精浓度为0.1 体内有赞安诺
She disclosed the drinking and the drugs.
她的确说她喝过酒还嗑了药
There were also traces of marijuana,
她的体内还存有大♥麻♥
of cocaine, MDMA, and Ambien.
可♥卡♥因♥ 摇♥头♥丸♥ 和安♥眠♥药♥的痕迹
Okay, that's a lot. Anything else?
好吧 磕了好多药 还有其他的吗
Presence of semen from two different donors.
发现有两个不同男人的精♥液♥
Neither matches the fiance.
均与未婚夫的样本不相符
So the driver and the passenger.
所以是司机和乘客的
Not according to them.
他们说不是的
Listen, her girlfriends implied that this isn't
她的女性朋友们暗示了这不是
her first night as a blackout drunk.
她第一次喝的烂醉如泥了
I mean, there's been four visits to the ER
我是说 她在过去的一年里
over the past year, all alcohol-related.
去了四次急诊室 都跟喝酒有关
Um, no family here. No siblings.
没有家庭成员 没有兄弟姐妹
Her father's deceased.
她父亲过世了
Her mom's in an assisted living in Boca.
她妈在博卡领生活补助过日子
And these two suspects?
那两个嫌疑犯呢
No records. Nothing on social media.
没有犯罪记录 社交媒体上也什么都没有
The passenger's app shows
乘客的应用上显示
he was dropped off at his place at 1:35 A.M.
他是在凌晨1点35分在指定地点下车
Well, that doesn't necessarily mean
但这不足以证明
that he got out of the car.
他确实下了车
Can anyone put her at Clemente's?
有人看到她出现在克莱门特餐吧吗
No, and there's nothing on security cameras.
没有 监控探头也什么都没拍到
Where are we with the suspects' DNA?
要求采集嫌犯DNA的进度如何
Counselor Carisi isn't sure that we have probable cause.
检察官卡里西认为我们没有合理理由
They have him on a short leash over there.
他们给他的权力很局限
So retrieve abandoned samples.
所以要找到被遗留的样本
Have CSU run her apartment. She could've been raped there.
让现场组去查她的公♥寓♥ 她可能是在那里被强♥奸♥的
On it.
明白
What?
怎么了
Raegan reminds me of my sister.
雷根让我想起了我的妹妹
She's the kind of girl that just craves drama.
她是那种渴望戏剧性生活的女孩
I can see that.
是有点像
But... something did happen to her.
但是 她的确发生了一些事
It would just help if she could remember anything.
只有她能想起一些事才能帮到她
Yes, it would,
是的 会有帮助
and she's had a night's sleep,
她已经睡了一晚了
and I'm gonna talk to her again.
我打算再去和她谈一谈
All right. And Rollins.
好的 还有罗琳斯
This interviewing technique
那个访谈培训
actually helps people remember things.
真的能帮人记起一些事情来
There's sand and gravel in these shoes.
鞋子里有沙子和砾石
Some in the bed too.
床上也有些
Amanda. Ice matcha latte.
阿曼达 冰抹茶拿铁
Amanda.
阿曼达
Hey. Uh, excuse me.
是我 不好意思
That's oat milk, right? Yeah.
这是燕麦奶 是吗 是的
Hey, this doesn't look like oat milk.
这看上去可不像燕麦奶
All right, well, I made it myself.
好吧 听着 我亲手做的
Can you taste it?
你可以尝一下吗
I can't just taste it. You can't?
我不能尝的 你不能吗
Oh, you don't know how? Come here, come here.
还是说你不会吗 过来 快过来
Listen, you just put your lips around the straw,
听着 你只要用你的嘴唇包着吸管
and then... and then you suck it.
然后 然后吮吸一下
That's how you taste it.
你就这样尝一下
Can you do it?
你能做到吗
That is oat milk.
这是燕麦奶
Thank you, Julius. No problem.
谢谢你 朱利叶斯 不客气
My bad. Thanks.
我的错 谢了
Good luck.
祝你好运
Raegan?
雷根
Raegan?
雷根
Thank God you're here. He hit me.
谢天谢地你来了 他打了我
Richard?
理查德吗
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表