You did good, Hector.
你做的不错 赫克特
Thank you.
谢谢你
Everything okay?
都还好吗
When it rains it rains.
该来的躲不开
You got this? Yeah.
你来处理吧 好的
We picked her up doing coke with a 35-year-old douchebag.
我们抓到她和一个35岁的人♥渣♥一起吸毒
She asked us to call you.
她让我们给你打电♥话♥
Yeah, thanks for the heads up.
好的 谢谢你联♥系♥我
Must be tough having a teenager like that.
有这样一个十几岁的孩子一定很不容易
You're her stepmom? I...
你是她的继母吗 我
Your girl did good.
你女儿挺聪明
She knew right away to say you were on the job.
她立即就说你是警♥察♥
Ivy.
艾薇
What the hell? I wasn't doing anything.
怎么回事 我什么都没做
I swear, I wasn't.
我发誓 我没有
Just tell them to let me out.
让他们放我出去
She's out of chances.
我给过她机会了
Maybe spending the night would be good for her.
也许在这过一晚上对她有好处
What? No, you can't.
什么 不行 你不能这样
You can't leave me here.
你不能把我留在这里
I'll be good, I promise. I will.
我会很乖的 我保证
I'll be back for you in the morning.
我明天早上再来找你
What... so what? So, I'll learn my lesson?
那又怎样 我就能吸取教训了吗
Is that it?
是这样吗
Well, because that's not gonna happen!
因为那是不可能的
We both know there's only one thing I'm good for!
我们都知道只有一件事是我擅长的
Come back! I'm sorry.
回来 我很抱歉
Please don't leave me in here! I can't.
请不要把我留在这里 我不能
You left Ivy Bucci in a holding cell
你把艾薇·布奇留在11分局的拘留室里
at the 1-1 all night?
待了一晚上吗
Tough love.
严厉的爱
I checked with the desk sergeant once an hour.
我每隔一个小时就向前台的警司打听情况
Look, if this is what it's like having a teenager,
听着 如果这就是家里有青少年的情形
I'm never gonna be ready.
我永远都不能做好准备
We got him.
我们抓到他了
We got Paul Davies.
我们抓住保罗·戴维斯了
The blood was Dakota's on his suit?
他西装上的血迹是达科塔的吗
And her post-mortem rape kit
还有之后验尸的强♥奸♥测试
had his skin cells under her nails
她的指甲里有他的皮肤细胞
and his semen in her underwear.
她的内♥裤♥有他的精♥液♥残留
Call Carisi for a warrant and pick up Davies.
打给卡里西申请逮捕令 然后把戴维斯抓起来
I'll go with.
我一起去
Captain, I kind of staked out his place this weekend.
警监 我这周一直在监视他
He saw me, and we got into it.
他看到我了 然后发生了些争执
I know you told me to st... I did.
我知道你要求我 没错
We'll talk about it later. Go.
我们之后再说这件事 去吧
Okay.
好的
You're not gonna write her up, are you?
你不会真要上报她吧
No, but...
不会 但
It won't hurt to let her wry about it
我可以让她为这件事情
for a couple days.
稍微苦恼几天
Tough love.
严厉的爱
Amelia can't live like this anymore.
阿梅莉亚不能再这样生活下去了
I can't live like this anymore.
我也不能再这样下去了
I know you're worried
我明白你的担忧
about your job and your privacy...
关于你的工作还有隐私
My job?
我的工作
Is that what Amelia thinks?
是阿梅莉亚这么想的吗
Yeah, she thought your office didn't know
是的 她以为你的公♥司♥不知道
about your relationship?
你们的恋爱关系
What are they gonna do? Fire me?
他们会怎么做 炒掉我吗
No, I'm worried about her. About us.
不是 我担心她 担心我们
Every day I watch her regress.
我看着她每天都很消极
She can't sleep through the night
她不能完整地睡一个觉
without taking sleeping pills.
除非吃安♥眠♥药♥
She's in tears all the time.
她总是在哭
We haven't been intimate for months.
我们很久没有过亲密关系了
I love her,
我爱她
but I didn't sign up for this.
但我承受不了这个
I know, and I'm sorry.
我明白 我也很抱歉
I know it sounds selfish, but
我知道这听起来很自私 但是
what happened was 15 years ago.
这是十五年前发生的事
She was over it
她已经挺过来了
until you people brought it all up again.
直到你们又重新提起来
It's not like I don't believe her.
我并不是不相信她
I know something happened.
我知道发生了些事情
Everybody in her life does. Wait, hold on.
所有她生活中的人都知道 什么 等等
Everybody in her life does?
所有人都知道吗
She told me she didn't disclose to anyone.
她告诉我 她没有和任何人提起过
No, even her mom knew.
不可能 她妈妈都知道
She said to me
她告诉我
she'd never forgive herself for telling Amelia
她永远不会原谅自己 在这事发生的时候
not to go to the police when it happened.
告诉阿梅莉亚不要去报♥警♥
How's your nephew, Detective?
你的外甥还好吗 警探
Uh, Mason's adjusting, thank you. He's good.
梅森正在适应新生活 谢谢关心 他很好
Glad to hear that.
很高兴听到这个消息
My daughter is sorry, your Honor.
我的女儿表示歉意 法官大人
I need to hear that from her, Mrs. Bucci.
我需要从她口中听到 布奇女士
Ivy, the charges against you are serious.
艾薇 对你的指控是很严重的
You could be looking at prison time.
你很可能会进监狱
Do you understand?
你能明白吗
Yes.
明白
Detective Rollins?
罗琳斯警探
You wanted to say something on Ivy's behalf?
你想代表艾薇说点什么吗
Yes, your Honor.
是的 法官大人
Ivy Bucci was sex trafficked by Steve Getz.
史蒂夫·盖茨之前对艾薇·布奇进行了性拐卖♥♥
She cooperated with the D.A.'s office,
她之后和地检署合作
until his suicide.
直到他自杀
Her father went to prison, trying to protect her.
她的父亲为了保护她进了监狱
She's a victim
她是名受害者
on her way to becoming a survivor.
从而变成了幸存者
I don't think justice would be served by,
我不认为在有附加的惩罚的情况下
additional punishment.
正义会得到伸张
Okay.
好的
In these circumstances,
在这个情况下
I would consider court ordered rehab
我会考虑法♥院♥强制康复治疗
if Ivy can assure me that she's willing to change.
前提是艾薇可以向我保证她会做出改变
I'll try. I'm really going to.
我会尝试的 我会很努力的
I will.
我会的
Given your history, Ivy, I will adjourn the case.
鉴于你的过去 艾薇 我会推迟这件案子
But this is not a "Get out of jail free" Card.
但这不代表着你自♥由♥了
If I don't see real progress, I will remand you.
如果我没看到有实质性的改变 我会将你羁押候审
You understand? Yes.
你明白吗 明白
Excuse me, your Honor.
打断一下 法官大人
Does the state pay for that?
请问州政♥府♥会支付这笔钱吗
It's very expensive... Yes, it is,
这非常昂贵 是的 没错
but Ivy still has six months
艾薇还有六个月的时间
on her father's NYPD Cobra.
可以依附她父亲的警♥察♥医保
Um, will you,
能否请你
tell my dad that I'm doing what I'm supposed to?
告诉我爸爸我正在做我该做的事情吗
And that I'm being good?
还有我现在表现的很好
Nice. Nice shot.
很好 打得好
Nice, come around, come around. Thanks.
很好 绕过来 绕过来 谢谢
Very nice.
非常好
Paul Davies. NYPD.
保罗·戴维斯 纽约警♥察♥
Hey, keep working on those breakouts!
听好了 继续练习突破
Seriously? Right in front of my kids?
认真的吗 当着孩子们的面吗
It's a little late to be a good father.
现在想做个称职的父亲已经晚了
Excuse me?
什么意思
You're under arrest for first degree murder.
你因一级谋杀罪而被逮捕
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表