You get away from her!
你从她身边滚开
Take him, now. It's okay, he's cuffed.
带走他 立刻 没事 他已经被拷起来了
He never hurt me. Take him.
他从没伤害我 带走他
All right, got him.
好了 我们抓住他了
G-give me this. Give me this.
把这个给我 把这个给我
Okay.
好的
You okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
Ivy, Milly? They're safe.
艾薇 米莉呢 她们很安全
They're with social services.
她们在社会福利署
Nah, call my mom. She'll come up from Florida.
不 打电♥话♥给我妈 她会从佛罗里达过来
We've already called her. She's on her way.
我们已经通知她了 她已经在路上了
I'm taking him to holding. Easy, he's NYPD.
我现在把他拘留起来 注意点 他还是纽约警♥察♥
Like hell he is.
他这样不配
You okay? I...
你还好吗 我
I'm fine. He never even touched me.
我很好 他没对动我
Okay, well, we'll still get you to the hospital?
好的 那还要我们送你去医院吗
No, I'm tired and I need to see my girls.
不 我很累 而且我想见我的女儿们
Okay. I'll drive. I'll drive you.
好的 我来开车 送你回家
Sienna, I should be home in, uh...
西耶娜 我到家需要大概
Half hour.
半小时
Uh, less... less than an hour, okay?
不会超过一个小时 好吗
Yeah, I can't wait to be home.
是的 我等不及要回家
All right, tell the girls. Thanks.
好的 转达给我的孩子们 谢谢
Are you okay? Yeah.
你还好吗 是的
Hey, Rollins? No.
罗琳斯 不
No.
我不好
Okay, come here.
好了 过来
I got you.
没事了
I got you.
有我在
So the court agreed to give Detective Bucci a psych eval.
法官愿意给布奇警探做一次心理评估
Hanover doesn't wanna press charges and Hadid will agree
汉诺威不愿意起诉他 哈迪德也同意
to a guilty plea to unlawful imprisonment.
签署非法监禁的认罪协议
That's one year.
才一年而已
He kidnaps one of our own and you're looking out for him?
他绑♥架♥了一名警♥察♥ 你要为他开脱吗
I'm looking out for Rollins.
我是为罗琳斯着想
She doesn't want to punish this guy,
她不愿意惩罚那家伙
and I don't want to put her on the stand.
我也不愿意让她站上证人席
Is that okay with you, Officer?
你还有什么意见吗 警官
What about Getz?
盖茨怎么办
Is his black book getting him off?
小黑书会让他逃脱刑罚吗
Eh, that's above my pay grade,
这事不是我能管的了
but upstairs there's not much appetite
但是那些高♥官♥们可不想
for letting him off the hook.
让他逍遥法外
You mean for finding out who else he can take down?
你的意思是为了搞明白他还能扳倒谁
That's another way of putting it.
这是另一种说法
Either way, he's done.
不管怎么样 他完蛋了
Granya will testify, Abrams will testify.
格兰雅将会出庭作证 艾布拉姆斯也会
The accusers are coming out of the woodwork now.
受害者们将会一一站出来作证
He's gonna have to face them in court.
他将在法庭上与她们对峙
How's Amanda doing?
阿曼达现在怎么样了
Captain made her take a few days off.
警监让她休息几天
She's... she's good.
她现在很好
Good night.
晚安
"And all the baby lambs in the barn were fast asleep,
「谷仓里的小羊羔们都睡着了
safe from harm."
安然无恙」
Coming to you with breaking news
播送一条突发新闻
that Steve Getz has been found dead...
史蒂夫·盖茨被发现死在监狱
I can't see this guy killing himself.
我不相信这家伙会自杀
Me neither.
我也是
I mean, I don't even think that's him on the gurney.
我的意思是 我都不确定轮床上的人是他
I mean, seriously.
我没开玩笑
He fakes his own death,
他假装死亡
they swap him out with some homeless guy from the morgue
他们把停在太平间的某具流浪汉的尸体跟他对调
and then he flies off to some island beyond extradition.
这样他就可以逃到某个没有引渡条例的岛国
Nah, nah, no way.
不 不 不可能
All those tapes he had? Somebody had to take him out.
就凭他手里的这些视频图像 一定是有人干掉他了
I just...
我只是
Getz just got away with everything his whole life.
盖茨一辈子都在逍遥法外
Why quit now?
为什么现在自杀
A lot of people wanted him dead.
很多人都希望他死
Either way, his number was up.
不管怎样 他气数已尽
But what makes me so angry
但令我们如此愤怒的原因是
is that these girls will never see their day in court.
这些女孩永远没法在法庭上说出自己的故事
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表