has it changed recently?
最近有变化吗
It's become more tense.
变得更紧张了
We were about to announce our IPO...
我们正准备宣布首次公开募股
oh, my God. I can't do this.
我的上帝啊 我不能这样
If this comes out,
如果这事传出去了
the whole thing is just gonna go poof.
所有的一切努力都白费了
I can't believe he did this to me.
他居然敢这样对我
I can't believe it.
真是万万没想到
Look, you can do your investigation,
听着 你可以继续调查
but I'm not gonna press charges.
但是我不会告他
That is your decision,
那是你的自♥由♥
but the good news is
但是你也可以放心
that if you change your mind, we...
如果你改变了主意
we got the rape kit done.
我们也做好了强♥奸♥检测
I don't think you realize this,
我想你还不知道事情的严重性
but my whole brand depends
我的整个品牌理念都建立在
on women wanting to be me,
每个女人都想变成我的基础上
and, uh, rape...
而且 没有人
does not fit into that picture.
想像我一样被强♥奸♥
Bobby Frost, Stanford frat boy.
波比·福斯特 斯坦福大学兄弟会成员
A decade in Silicon Valley
在硅谷干了十年
before becoming the CFO
才转行做财政总监
of Luna's company, We-B-Well.
进入露娜的公♥司♥ 舒必美
Any criminal record? College DUIs,
有前科吗 大学时期有过酒驾
a divorce with mutual DV allegations...
在这次酒驾中和副驾驶离婚了
basically, nothing worse than your typical congressman.
基本上 和那些国会议员的黑历史没什么两样
Well, security cams show Frost
监控拍到福斯特
entering Luna's suite at 8:30 P.M.
于晚上8点30分进入露娜的套房♥
and exiting 34 minutes later.
在34分钟后离开
Did we get results from the rape kit and her exam?
身体♥检♥查和强♥奸♥检测有结果了吗
Yeah, tox screen showed high levels
有了 毒性分♥析♥结果显示体内含有
of alcohol, marijuana, and Adderall.
高浓度酒精 大♥麻♥ 和安非他明
Which she also told me about.
这些她都和我说了
Also the presence of trauma and semen,
还发现了裂伤和精♥液♥
not inconsistent with assault.
这些与被人性侵的迹象相符
Also not inconsistent with rough sex
如果他找到的辩护律师很厉害的话
if he gets a good defense attorney.
也有可能会被美化成暴♥力♥情趣
Thank you, Counselor. How cooperative is Luna?
谢谢你泼冷水 检察官 露娜愿意配合吗
She said that we can start the investigation,
她说我们可以继续调查
but she's afraid of how
但她担心这个案子
it will affect her company's upcoming IPO.
会影响她公♥司♥的首次公开募股
Any outcry witnesses?
有别的目击证人吗
Yes, her assistant, Sequoia,
有 她的秘书 西库雅
texted me right after it happened.
就是她在第一时间发短♥信♥告诉我的
All right, take her statement,
很好 找她录口供
and let's see if we can catch this guy Frost off guard.
看看能不能趁福斯特不备把他拿下
Yeah.
好的
One thing led to another.
一件事导致另一件事
I mean, you've seen her. It was really hard to say no.
我是说 你们见过她 很难对她说不的
So you and Luna did have sex?
所以你和露娜发生过性关系
Yes... consensual.
是的 两厢情愿
Oh, no, what is she saying?
不 她是怎么说
Is she accusing me of something?
她指控我什么了吗
Just tell us what happened.
就告诉我们发生了什么
Right after we... finished,
我们结束之后
Sequoia walked in and freaked out.
西库雅走进来吓坏了
Oh, no.
天啊 不
That's what this is about.
原来就是因为那个
No, Sequoia and Luna are involved,
不 西库雅和露娜正在恋爱
so Luna couldn't admit that she was cheating on her.
所以露娜不能承认她出轨了
She's making this up.
她在编造事实
Full confession...
说实话
Luna and I used to be involved.
露娜和我曾经有过一段
Who broke it off? I did.
谁提出的分手 我提的
Sex was against our HR policy.
不符合我们的人事规定
Smash cut to a few months later...
我们在一起就几个月
Luna is a proud pansexual.
露娜是个骄傲的泛性恋者
She's got this hot, new 25-year-old assistant.
她勾搭上了这个火♥辣♥的25岁新助手
She promptly bumps her up to CLO.
很快就让她做了CLO
CLO? Chief listening officer.
什么是CLO 首席倾听官
You ever hear of that?
你们听说过吗
I walked in, and he was on top of her.
我进入房♥间 看到他正压在她身上
Okay, she saw me.
是这样的 她看见了我
She screamed for help. He ran out.
她大叫救命 吓得他仓皇逃跑
She said he assaulted her.
她说他侵犯了她
Bobby Frost told my captain
波比·福斯特告诉我的警监
that you and Luna are also lovers?
你和露娜还是恋人关系
Did he also tell you he's furious about it?
他有没有告诉过你他对此很生气
He claims it's an HR issue,
他声称这是人事问题
but it's his toxic ego.
其实他就是迷之自信
He hates that I make her happy when he couldn't.
他就是讨厌他不能像我一样让她开心
Okay.
好吧
Seriously, I-I don't see how that is relevant.
认真的吗 我不知道两者有什么联♥系♥
Luna, we need to know everything that happened...
露娜 我们得知道事情的整个经过
everything that Bobby knows.
任何波比知道的所有事情
And you didn't mention to us,
以及你向我们隐瞒的
that Sequoia walked in.
比如西库雅是目击者
I did not mention Sequoia
我没有提起西库雅
because I was trying to protect her.
是因为我想保护她
The fact is he raped me.
事实就是他强♥奸♥了我
And now he is accusing me of making this up?
现在他又指控我编造事实吗
That's what rapists do.
强♥奸♥犯通常都这样做
His DNA is on the kit,
强♥奸♥检测查出了他的DNA
so he admits what he can't deny,
所以他承认了那些他不能否认的
and denies what he can't admit.
但否认了他不能承认的
Son of a bitch.
那个混♥蛋♥
He thinks he'll get away with this because he knows
他以为能脱罪 就因为他知道
I'm not gonna jeopardize my company.
我不能危及到我的公♥司♥
And there's always reasons for women to stay silent.
女人保持沉默总是有理由
But the good news is, the world is changing.
但是好消息是 世界变了
There's no stigma... in coming forward.
站出来并不羞耻
It can be empowering...
那会让你更有力量
heroic, even.
更加无畏
Survival takes strength.
幸存需要勇气
Yes.
是的
Bobby Frost.
波比·福斯特
In the middle of a meal here.
我正在吃饭呢
Yeah, we're gonna need you to come with us.
知道 你跟我们走一趟
Whatever Luna said to you, it's a lie.
不管露娜对你们说了什么 都是谎话
Well, then you have nothing to worry about.
好吧 那你没什么好担心的了
Come talk.
来聊聊
Look...
听着
There's something I didn't tell you before.
我之前并没有全部交待
I found out she's been robbing the company blind,
我发现她趁人不注意在抢劫公♥司♥
and I confronted her.
我就找她对质
That's why she's crying rape.
这就是她为什么哭诉被强♥奸♥
We're still gonna need to talk.
我们还是要好好谈谈
Let's go.
走吧
You should know,
你们得知道
she's not Luna Prasada from Darien.
她不是来自达连湾的露娜·普拉♥萨♥达
She's Lori Wisznewski from Hackensack.
她是来自哈肯色的洛瑞·维兹涅夫斯基
That's not a crime, Bobby.
改名不犯法 波比
It's a tell, but I hear you.
随口一说 不过我明白
It didn't bother me at first either.
反正一开始也没困扰我
She's created her whole persona as a sales tool,
她把自己的整个形象塑造成一个销♥售♥高手
and it worked.
也成功了
Until my client started preparing the IPO prospectus.
直到我的当事人开始准备公开募股说明书
Due diligence, huh?
尽职调查 是吧
So what'd you find out?
那你发现了什么
Well, at first, small things.
这么说吧 起初 只是小事情
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表