What do you got? Just shut up.
你有什么发现吗 别说了
Judge Barth.
巴斯法官
Everything okay?
一切都还好吧
A lot of changes.
有很多变化
Can we speak in private?
我们能私下里谈谈吗
Absolutely. Step into my office.
当然可以 来我办公室
So I heard you stepped down.
我听说你不当法官了
It was my decision.
是我自己的决定
Ending my marriage wasn't,
离婚不是我的决定
but two kids in college, it was either...
但是两个孩子还在上大学 要不
private practice or public bankruptcy.
选择当律师 要不就得破产了
I'm so sorry. No, no, no, it's fine.
我很遗憾 不 不 不 没关系
It's great to be back on the front lines,
重回前线感觉挺好的
and to get paid for it.
而且还能赚钱
There we go.
可不是嘛
So what brings you here?
是什么风把你吹来了
One of my clients called to tell me
我的一个客户打电♥话♥给我
that you interviewed him without informing him
说你在未告知他是案件调查对象的情况下
he was the focus of an investigation.
就跟他谈了话
You're working for Sir Toby Moore?
你是托比·摩尔爵士的律师吗
I am.
正是
I see.
这样啊
And now I've informed you that he has counsel.
现在我已告知你他是有律师的
Is this Ms. Reyes?
这位就是雷耶斯女士吗
Sir Toby is aware of how easy it is
托比爵士意识到这年头
these days to target prominent men,
要针对一个有名望的男士是多么容易
so I would be especially skeptical of this one.
所以我对这件事特别起了疑心
She's very credible.
她非常可信
Is she?
是吗
And I can guess who started those.
我能想象是谁放出的话
If it's out there, we'll find it.
如果是真的 我们会发现的
Oh, I almost forgot.
对了 我差点忘了
Mrs. Hadid told me that she was gonna
哈迪德女士告诉我们
subpoena the girl's audition tape.
她会传唤那姑娘的试镜录像
You could've just asked.
你直接问不就行了嘛
And you're just gonna hand this over?
然后你们会就这样交出来吗
More than that. It's the last five women
不仅如此 还有之前五位
that auditioned for Sir Toby,
为托比爵士试镜女孩的录像
ending in Ms. Reyes,
以雷耶斯女士结尾
and from the looks of it,
看起来她在你们面前
she's a much better actress with you than she is on camera.
可是比在摄像头前面演的更好啊
Amore... I must have you.
阿莫尔 我一定要得到你
I've gotta stop you there, Monica.
我得让你停一下 莫妮卡
It's still awkward and stiff.
你的表演仍然尴尬僵硬
Just-just relax.
放轻松点
Just say it again now.
现在再来一遍
You're still a man in my eyes.
你在我眼中仍然是个男人
Let me make you whole again.
我们俩是天造地设的一对
That's good. We're getting somewhere now.
很好 我们有点进展了
If you can combine that with that vulnerability
如果你能把这种柔弱感
with a certain sexuality,
和一定的性感结合起来
I think we've got something here.
我们就有点成果了
Do you want to try it again? Yeah?
你想再试一次吗 好吗
Querido...
奎里多
I just want to make you happy.
我只是想让你高兴
The scenes always end before he makes his move.
镜头总是在他有所行动之前就结束了
He knows how to edit.
他知道怎么剪辑
Right. So there's five auditions,
是的 所以这五段试镜录像
all with a blurred line between coercion and direction.
在胁迫和指导之间的界限很模糊
Lieutenant, we know how this goes.
警督 我们知道是怎么回事
So does Sir Toby.
托比爵士也知道
I mean, he's so used to being above the law.
我是说 他习惯于凌驾于法律之上
He didn't even remove the footage from his other victims.
他甚至都没有把其他受害者有关的镜头去除
'Cause he knows they're not gonna talk.
因为他知道这些人不会发声的
He's taunting us. And maybe he just overplayed his hand.
他在嘲弄我们 可能他高估了自己
Find out if any of these women will come forward.
去查查是否有女性愿意站出来
I met him eight years ago. Film festival.
我是在八年前的电影节上遇到他的
He saw my short, and he swooped in on me.
他看了我演的短片后 然后主动接近我
Said he saw a great future for me,
说他觉得我很有前景
major films, awards.
主流电影 颁奖礼
Take your time.
慢慢来
Actually, I can't talk about this.
实际上 我无法谈论此事
You got to me too late. Excuse me?
你来的太晚了 什么意思
I am literally not allowed to talk.
实际上我不准说起这件事
And who told you to say that, Sir Toby's lawyer?
是谁这样告诉你的 是托比爵士的律师吗
I can't talk about that either.
这个我也不能说
What can you talk about?
那你能说什么
He got kind of grabby.
他变得有点贪婪
I left, went up to my room. Okay.
我离开了 回到自己房♥间 好的
Turns out his room happened to adjoin mine.
结果他的房♥间凑巧与我的房♥间相连
He came in in this silk robe and...
他穿着真丝袍子就走了进来
He wouldn't take no for an answer.
他不接受我的拒绝
Was this in New York?
是在纽约发生的吗
No, South By Southwest in Austin.
不 是奥斯汀西南偏南电影节
Okay.
好的
And you still auditioned for him?
你仍然为他试镜过吗
I've seen actresses so traumatized by him,
我见过有的女演员深受重创
they leave the business.
离开了业界的
You have friends this happened to?
你有朋友有类似经历的吗
It's a long time ago. I was still in school.
是很久以前了 我还在读书的时候
Amelia, please, if I could just...
阿米莉娅 拜托了 如果我只是
if I could just ask you what you do remember,
如果我只是问你还能记得什么
I'd be so grateful.
我会很感激你的
He was producing a film in New York.
他当时在纽约制♥作♥一部电影
I took a job babysitting his grandkids.
我的工作是照顾他的孙辈
I thought it'd be a good way to get to know him.
我觉得这是一个结识他的好办法
Okay.
好的
Amelia, please.
阿米莉娅 拜托了
I need you to tell me.
我需要你告诉我
He offered to walk me home.
他提出送我回家
And when we got to my door...
我们走到门口的时候
He groped my breasts.
他摸了我的胸部
I burst out into tears.
我哭了出来
He left.
他就离开了
And then two days later, he asked me to babysit again.
两天后 他再次喊我去照看孩子
And when was this?
这是什么时候的事情
It feels like it was yesterday.
感觉仿佛就在昨天
I must have been 18 at the time.
我当时一定有十八岁了
I dropped out of acting school after that.
在那事情之后我从表演学校退学了
I knew I didn't have what it takes.
我知道我没有那种本事
Amelia...
阿米莉娅
would you be willing to testify?
你愿意指认吗
I could never do that.
我不会那么做的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
This one's scared.
这个退缩了
This one is out of our jurisdiction.
这个不在我们的辖区
This woman right here, Nina,
这个女人 尼娜
she had an audition with him on Tuesday,
她周二参加了他的一次试镜
Yeah, well, Carisi told me that
是的 卡里西告诉我
Pilar has got a lawyer now.
皮拉尔已经请了律师
Her NDA's in the works.
她的保密协议也在拟了
Well, that's that. I'll tell Liv.
就这样吧 我去告诉丽芙
Excuse me?
打扰了
Is one of you Sergeant Tutuola?
你们谁是图图奥拉警司
That's me.
我就是
My name's Gemma Brooks.
我是伽玛·布鲁克斯
I'm an actress.
我是名演员
You spoke to one of my friends today about Sir Toby.
你今天和我的一个朋友说起过托比爵士
She can't talk, but I can.
她不可以说 但我可以
And you said that this happened five years ago?
你说这些都是发生在五年前吗
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表