I mean, you know how fast these things turn.
我想说 你知道这种事情发展得多快
Could you at least give her a message
你能至少帮我传个信吗
that her dad said to zip it?
告诉她 爸爸说什么都别说
You know? Wait for a lawyer?
你知道的 等律师过来
Yeah.
好吧
Take a seat.
先请坐
So you went to the gym to confront Romeo.
所以你去训练馆和罗密欧对质
Yeah, he was coaching Sasha, and I told him we need to talk.
是的 他在教萨莎 我跟他说我们需要谈谈
I asked him, how could he be having sex with Cami?
我问他 他怎么能和卡密发生性关系
And how did he react?
他是什么反应
He said I was crazy,
他说我疯了
and that I should mind my own business.
我应该管好自己的事情
Sorry. Esperanza's father's here.
打扰了 埃斯佩纳萨的父亲来了
Oh, Kat, we're still talking.
凯特 我们还在谈呢
Santos?
桑托斯
He does not need to be here.
他不用在这里的
He wants you to get a lawyer.
他要你找个律师
Officer, you have a sec?
警官 你有时间吗
Excuse me. Give me a minute.
抱歉 等我一下
Do I need a lawyer?
我需要律师吗
It's in case Romeo presses charges.
如果罗密欧提起诉讼的话
Charges? On me?
诉讼 针对我吗
He's the rapist!
他才是强♥奸♥犯
Let's just calm down for a second, okay?
我们先冷静一下 好吗
Kat. I know, I know.
凯特 我知道 我知道
I screwed up. Yeah, you did.
我搞砸了 是的 你确实搞砸了
It's just, her dad's upset, and I wanna help Espe.
只是 他爸爸很难过 而我想帮帮埃斯佩
I'm scared for Cami.
我很为卡密担心
And I get that, but it's hard to be objective
我能理解 但当你离受害者太近了
when you're too close to a victim.
就很难保持客观
You bond with victims all the time.
你一直都跟受害者关系很密切
I do, and I've had to learn
我确实是这样 所以我必须要学着
to see things with perspective.
以客观的眼光看待案情
My old captain used to warn me.
我原来的警监警示过我
He said, "If you're too close to a case,
他说「如果你对一件案子陷得太深
you're not helping the victim."
你根本不是在帮受害者」
Okay.
好吧
Speaking of helping the victims,
说到帮助受害者
when do we arraign Romeo?
我们什么时候传讯罗密欧
He's at the hospital. They're running some tests.
他还在医院 他们正在做些检查
When he went down, he hit his head.
他倒下的时候 撞到了头
He's faking injury in order to buy time.
他在装作受伤来拖延时间
I'll pass that on to Carisi.
我会告诉卡里西的
You're arraigning me in bed.
我还躺在床上就传讯我
Why don't you just pull the plug already?
干嘛不直接把针头拔掉呢
Don't tempt me, Mr. Solís.
别激我 索利斯先生
Just lay there. Let me do the talking.
躺着就好 让我来说
Can you scoot back please? Thank you.
你能往后让让吗 谢谢
Everybody cozy?
大家都准备好了吗
Good.
很好
On a count of rape two, a plea of not guilty has been entered.
对于二级强♥奸♥罪的指控 我收到了无罪辩护的申请
Have you had time to talk to your client, Mr. Kluger?
你和你当事人谈过吗 克鲁格先生
I have, Your Honor.
谈过了 法官大人
People on bail? $20,000, Your Honor.
保释金要求 两万美元 法官大人
We also request an order of protection for the defendant
我们还请求申请保护令
to stay away from the victim and his gym.
让被告远离受害者以及他的训练馆
His livelihood involves close interaction with young girls,
他的工作需要和年轻的女孩有密切接触
one of whom he's accused of raping.
他被指控对其中一个实施强♥奸♥
Your Honor, Mr. Solís is in no shape to get back to work,
法官大人 索利斯先生没办法回去工作
let alone leave this bed.
更别说离开这张床了
His only wish is to regain his health and clear his name.
他现在唯一的期望就是恢复健康 并恢复名誉
That may be so, Mr. Kluger,
这也许是事实 克鲁格先生
Defendant will surrender his passport,
被告必须上交其护照
and bail is set at $20,000.
保释金设为两万美元
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢 法官大人
How was that? It was crowded.
里边怎么样 有点挤
Did he get bail? He's not going anywhere, Kat.
他保释了吗 他哪也去不了 凯特
Until this goes to trial. Cami still in love?
直到他出庭 卡密还爱着他吗
She is. She doesn't want to testify.
是的 她不愿意出庭作证
Well, keep working her.
好吧 加把劲说服她
If I have to, I'll call her as a hostile witness.
如果有必要 我会以恶意证人的身份传唤她
What's going on? I don't know.
发生什么了 不知道
Stand back. Please don't crowd.
往后退 请不要拥挤
Patient's coding. Call the O.R.
病人休克了 快打给手术室
He was fine.
他刚才还好好的
Your friend Esperanza, does she have a lawyer yet?
你朋友埃斯佩纳萨 现在有请律师吗
You didn't hear this from me, but she better get one.
不要和别人说是我说的 但她最好去找一个
So Mr. Solís died of a brain bleed
所以索利斯先生死于脑出血
minutes after his bedside arraignment?
就发生在他被传讯后几分钟吗
Well, I don't think
不过 我认为
that there was a cause and effect.
这两件事没有因果关系
Subdural hematoma, common among boxers,
硬膜下血肿 在拳击手中常见
from a head trauma.
由头部外伤引起
Inflicted by one of the teens he trained with?
是由他训练的一个青少年造成的吗
Yeah, Esperanza Morales, 19, his protege.
是的 埃斯佩纳萨·莫拉莱斯 19岁 他的爱徒
She's a champion boxer
她是个拳击冠军
and one of the success stories at his gym.
是他训练馆的成功事迹之一
Had he abused her too?
他也虐待过她吗
Well, she hasn't said that.
她没这么说过
She was confronting him
她当时找他对质
about the one victim we know about so far, Cami Vega.
受害者是我们目前所知的 卡密·维加
Well, that's moot.
那没意义
Your rape case just became a murder case.
你们的强♥奸♥案刚变成了谋杀案
I interviewed Esperanza.
我审讯过埃斯佩纳萨
This wasn't premeditated. It wasn't even intentional.
不是有预谋的 甚至根本不是故意的
Intent or not, a man is dead.
不论是不是故意的 有人死了
You're gonna have to pivot your investigation.
你们得把调查重点放在这上面
Murder?
谋杀吗
But she's a kid. She has no priors.
但她只是个孩子 没有前科
He was a predator. She...
他是个性捕猎者 而她
I feel for her,
我同情她
but she's a trained boxer.
但她是个训练有素的拳手
Unless you can prove she or someone else
除非你能证明她或者其他人
was in imminent danger...
当时处于迫在眉睫的危险之中
Ms. Morales is facing man two.
莫拉莱斯女士面临二级过失杀人罪
Hadid's in a good mood.
哈迪德进入状态挺快的啊
Always.
一向如此
Man two. How long could Esperanza get?
二级过失杀人罪 埃斯佩纳萨可能被判几年
Up to 15 years.
最高15年
See ya.
回见
This wasn't supposed to be my story.
这本不是我的人生
You know, growing up, I always told myself
你知道 在成长过程中 我总是告诉自己
that I'll rise above the narrative they have
我将超越他们的口中说的
for people like us,
像我们这类人
but here I am.
但看看我现在在哪
All because I assaulted that man or so.
就因为我打伤了那个人还是什么
Esperanza, it's no longer assault.
埃斯佩纳萨 已经不是袭击那么简单
There was a complication with the injury.
他伤口有了并发症
Romeo died this morning.
罗密欧今早去世了
I didn't mean to... I know.
我不是故意的 我知道
But for now, the DA wants to charge manslaughter.
但是现在 地方检察官要指控你过失杀人
Did you tell them it was an accident?
你有没有告诉他们这只是个意外
They are aware, but it may not matter.
他们知道 但是这并不重要
So I have to ask you again,
所以我不得不再问你一次
did Romeo ever do anything to you?
罗密欧有没有对你做过什么
No. I already told you, never.
没有 我告诉过你了 从来没有
Okay.
好吧
Is there anyone that we can call for you
在传讯前 你需要我们
before arraignment?
帮你联络谁吗
Your father mentioned getting you a lawyer.
你父亲提到过要给你请一名律师
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表