The work that we do here, uh, pushes boundaries.
我们在这里所做的工作 突破了界限
Is it possible that while they were in process, uh,
有可能是她们在过程中
feelings of helplessness emerged
浮现出了无助感
or traumatic memories resurfaced?
或是激发了创伤性记忆
Maybe.
也许吧
Why don't we come inside and you could show us
为什么不让我们进来 你可以告诉我们
where these memories surfaced?
这些记忆是在哪里浮现出来的
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I'm assuming
等等 等一下 我假设
you don't have a warrant?
你们没有带搜查令
Uh, like you, I have to respect confidentiality.
和你们一样 我必须尊重保密性
I hope that this was productive.
我希望刚才的话对你们的调查有所帮助
I heard Adler wasn't helpful.
我听说阿德勒不愿意配合
Nope.
的确
But he did claim that so many students
但他说了有很多学生
passed through the doors of his institute
进进出出他的研究所
that he can't keep track of them.
他也不能了解到他们的动向
I, um, didn't want to get into it before,
我 之前没有想到
but back in Atlanta,
但在亚特兰大的时候
when I was going through some stuff,
当我经历了一些事的时候
I took some psych courses at Georgia State,
我在乔治亚州立大学上了些心理课程
and Adler was a guest professor.
阿德勒是客座教授
I'm telling you, this man...
我跟你说 这个人
he's brilliant, empathically, a real healer.
他很聪明 富有同情心 是名真正的治疗师
Whatever happened to those girls,
无论这些女孩发生了什么
I can't imagine how he'd be involved.
我都无法想象是他参与了其中
Rollins, I hear you.
罗琳斯 我明白
But you and I both know that that was a long time ago.
但你我都知道那是很久以前了
And people change, They do.
人是会变的 是会变
But it sounds like he still keeps an open door for his students.
但听上去他还是为学生敞开了大门
It couldn't hurt to make an approach.
去接近接近他并不会有什么坏处
Psychiatry has devolved
精神病学已经堕入了
into social control.
社会的控制
Depression, anxiety are not symptoms of mental illness.
抑郁 焦虑 不再是精神疾病的症状
They are, in truth,
事实上 它们是
an organic reaction to oppression.
对压♥迫♥的有机反应
Sexual repression, economic disparity,
性压♥迫♥ 经济差距
misogyny, racism, these are all part of the root.
厌女症 种族主义 这些都是部分根源
And now, as psychiatrists are fond of saying,
现在 正如精神学家喜欢说的那样
I think this is a good place to stop.
我认为这是个结束的好时机
I'll see you all next week.
我们下周见
I... Dr. Adler. Hi. Yes?
阿德勒博士 你好 什么事
I'm a big admirer of yours.
我非常崇拜你
Oh. Amanda.
是么 阿曼达
I actually took a lecture class of yours years ago.
实际上在几年前我参加过一次你的讲课
Yeah, yes, in, uh, Atlanta, right?
是的 是的 是在亚特兰大 对吧
That's right. Yeah.
对的 是的
Well, aren't you a fish out of water.
你不就是那条离水之鱼吗
I-I am.
是我
Guess you could say I was searching for a bigger pond.
你可以说我当时在找一个更大的池塘
Um, I'm finishing up my master's in liberation psychiatry,
我在攻读解放精神病学硕士学位
and all roads still lead to you.
而所有的道路最终指向您
Oh, call me Rome.
条条大路通罗马
And your book, "Oppression, Repression, Depression,"
还有你的书《压♥迫♥ 压抑 沮丧》
it really resonated with me.
真的引起了我的共鸣
Ah, so you're the one who bought it.
所以你就是唯一的那位买♥♥这本书的人
Why, are you surprised your books aren't best sellers?
怎么 你对你的书不是畅销书感到惊讶吗
Pharmaceutical companies, mainstream psychiatry,
那些制药公♥司♥ 主流精神病学
they don't want the truth to get out.
他们不想把真♥相♥说出来
Dad, there's a lot of people that are waiting for you.
爸爸 这里还有很多人在等你
Oh, I'm... I'm sorry.
不好意思
Just, um, thanks.
只是 谢谢
Yes. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Amanda?
阿曼达
Um, I don't know if you're busy later tonight,
我不知道你今晚是否有空
but, uh, I'm having an open house study session.
但是 我有个公开学习会议
You're more than welcome to join us.
非常欢迎你加入我们
Yeah.
好啊
And what about you, Amanda?
那你呢 阿曼达
Do you feel alienated from your true self?
你是否对你真实的自我感到疏远
I do a lot of the times. Well, we all do.
我经常感觉到 我们都是一样
How long are we gonna let this guy hit on Rollins?
我们还要让这人缠着罗琳斯多久
We're gonna wait for probable cause.
我们在等待合理怀疑
Or machine elves?
或是机械精灵
Sorry.
抱歉
I don't believe in regular psychiatry, let alone this.
我都不相信常规的精神病学 更别说这个了
I'm with Kat.
我同意凯特
Paying someone to listen to you talk?
付钱请人听你说话
Guys, please.
伙计们 别说了
Amanda...
阿曼达
our society so suffocates the human soul,
人类的灵魂被压制在一个这样的社会里
our distance from true self so profound,
我们和真实的自我距离如此遥远
that we turn to liquor, uh, to gambling...
以至于我们去酗酒 去赌博
Casual sex, that just reinforces our low self-esteem.
还有约炮 做这些降低我们的自尊的行为
But nothing seems to fill the void.
似乎什么都不能填补我们的空虚
Yes.
没错
Amanda,
阿曼达
the reality that you're experiencing right now
你现在所经历的这个现实
is not the only reality,
并不是唯一的现实
but we're all so programmed,
但我们似乎都被迷惑了
that we, uh, we can't even access the pathways in our own brains.
我们甚至都不能在大脑里探索属于我们自己的路
Oh, here we go.
在这里啊
What's up with that van? You know...
那辆货车怎么回事 要知道
primitive cultures understood this.
就像原始文化一样
They had a life built around ritual...
他们的生活充满着仪式礼制
White male.
白人男性
Look like our pedicab driver?
看起来像是三轮车车夫
To allow them to enter a dream state.
让他们进入一个梦想般的状态
Amanda...
阿曼达
Industrial tanks.
工业用容器
Maybe ether? I knew it.
可能是乙醇 我就知道
They're cooking their own drugs.
他们在自♥制♥药物
And you can experience it too.
你也可以来亲身经历一下
I'm not sure that's such a good idea.
我不太确定这是否是个好主意
Amanda.
阿曼达
Don't be afraid to swim past the breakers.
不要害怕走出你的舒适圈
We lost visual. Let's move.
失去监控 开始行动
Fin!
芬恩
Put your hands where I can see 'em!
举起你的双手
Get 'em up! This is all legal.
举高双手 这都是合法的
NYPD!
纽约警♥察♥
Drugs down. Hands up.
把毒品放下 举起双手
This is an academic seminar.
这只是个学术研讨会
We have a right to freedom of inquiry here.
我们有权利在这里进行研究
You have a right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and will be used against you.
所有你说的将会被作为呈堂供证
Dad? It's okay, hon.
爸爸 没事 亲爱的
It's okay. Rollins, are you okay?
没事的 罗琳斯 你还好吗
Yeah, I didn't inhale. Are you sure?
没事 我没吸进去 你确定吗
Wait, you're a cop?
等等 你是警♥察♥
Captain, everyone goes?
警监 带走所有人吗
Everyone goes until we find out
把所有人都带走 直到我们弄清楚
who's a vic and who's a perp.
谁是受害者 谁是嫌犯
Let's go, gentlemen. Stand up, please.
走吧 先生们 请站起来
Stand up. On your feet.
站起来 快站起来
Nice and easy. Nice and easy.
小心点 慢慢走
Hands up.
举起手
Meghan's hawk.
梅根所说的鹰
Rollins.
罗琳斯
Rollins.
罗琳斯
So...
那么
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表