In fact, we're moving forward on the prosecution.
事实上 我们要往前推进起诉
What?
什么
Prep all four accusers for a grand jury.
给四位指控者进行大陪审团预习
Why... so they can nail down their stories?
为什么 这样他们就可以咬死自己的说法
Get immunity? All due respect, Ms. Hadid...
得到豁免权吗 恕我直言 哈迪德女士
If they're going to lie, I want them on record.
如果他们说谎 我想让他们纪录在案
Right now, they think they've gotten away with toppling Luna.
现在 他们认为他们已经摆脱了身败名裂的露娜
If this is some sort of conspiracy,
如果这是所谓的阴谋
we don't want them to know we're on to them.
我并不想让他们觉得我们把矛头转向了他们
Fair enough.
有道理
Start with the victim Tisa.
先从受害者蒂萨开始
There's no way that she's the mastermind.
她肯定不是这件事的主谋
So I sit here, and you'll ask me questions?
所以我坐在这里 然后你来问我问题吗
That's right. You'll be under oath.
是这样 到时你需要宣誓
There'll be 23 grand jurors across from you.
这里会有23位大陪审团成员坐在你对面
And your testimony is vitally important.
而且你的证词至关重要
You see, with white collar crimes,
要知道 对于白领犯罪
juries... they tend to glaze over,
陪审团可能觉得无趣
but a rape...
但强♥奸♥就不一样了
You have the chance to put Luna away for years.
你有机会让露娜在监狱里关上很多年
Years? She sexually assaulted you.
很多年吗 她性侵了你
Okay, you ready?
好了 你准备好了吗
All right, Ms. Chee, on the night of September 27th,
好了 陈女士 在9月27日的晚上
Luna Prasada invited you over for the evening.
露娜·普拉♥萨♥达邀请你晚上过去
Yes, I thought it was gonna be a party,
是的 我以为要开派对
but it was just her and me.
结果只有她和我两个人
And where did you meet her?
你是在哪里和她碰面的呢
In her cabin.
在她的木屋里
In her cabin... are you sure?
在她的木屋里 你确定吗
Yes. Why?
确定 怎么了
There's a minor discrepancy.
有一点小出入
I don't... I don't understand.
我不明白什么意思
Tisa, it turns out
蒂萨 我们发现
that Luna never even checked into a cabin.
露娜根本没有入住木屋
Now, is that something maybe you got wrong?
你是不是什么地方搞错了
No. No?
没有 没有吗
Um, okay, you know, we'll get back to that.
好的 这样吧 我们待会儿再说这个
Now, you said that she invited you.
你说是她邀请你的
Was this from a cell?
是打电♥话♥邀请的吗
Yes. That's strange...
是的 那就奇怪了
Because we couldn't find any records of her calling you.
因为我们找不到她给你打电♥话♥的通话记录
Wait, um, she texted me.
等等 她是给我发的短♥信♥
Oh, that makes sense.
这样就讲得通了
The thing is, we also checked your phone.
问题是 我们还查了你的手♥机♥
And the only text or calls
却发现当晚
we found from that night were from Vinay Gupta.
只有维奈·古普塔的短♥信♥和通话
You and Vinay talk a lot.
你和维奈谈了很多
We were co-workers.
我们以前是同事
Do you call other coworkers at 2:00 A.M.?
你会在凌晨两点给其他同事打电♥话♥吗
If you tell this story to the grand jury,
如果你对大陪审团这么说
you'll be looking at seven years for perjury.
你将因作伪证被判七年
You're at a crossroads here, Tisa.
你该做出选择了 蒂萨
Now, I think that you're a good person
我觉得你是个好人
who maybe got talked into saying some things
或许是被别人诱骗说这些谎话
that you knew were wrong.
你自己也知道是不对的
That... that's right.
是的 没错
It wasn't my idea. It was Vinay.
这不是我的主意 是维奈
He said it wouldn't get to trial.
他说肯定不会开庭审判的
It was just...
只是因为
Luna was crazy,
露娜太疯狂了
and we needed to save the company.
而且我们需要拯救公♥司♥
So Tisa admitted,
这么说蒂萨承认了
I never assaulted her?
我根本没有性侵她
Well, why would she make that up?
她为什么要编造那样的谎言
Because she was having an affair with Vinay.
因为她和维奈有私情
He talked her into it.
他哄她那么做的
He told her that they had to force you out.
他告诉她 他们必须把你逼出局
Why would he do that? He's denying all of this.
他为什么要那么做 他否认了这一切
He said that Tisa came to him, and he believed her.
他说是蒂萨主动找他的 而他相信了她
And do you believe him? What is going on here?
你相信他吗 到底是怎么回事
We think that Bobby, Vinay, and Melanie
我们认为波比 维奈和梅兰妮
conspired to frame you
三个人合谋陷害你
for the embezzlement and assault.
诬陷你私吞公♥款♥和性侵
So the emails... I never wrote them?
那封电子邮件呢 我从来没写过吗
No, we believe that Bobby did.
是的 我们认为是波比干的
We assume it was Vinay that broke into your accounts,
我们推测是维奈入侵了你的电邮帐户
but we can't prove that.
但我们没法证明
Okay, but my passwords
好的 但我的密♥码♥
would be very difficult to hack.
是很难破解的
They're very complicated.
设置的非常复杂
First pet, street you grew up on?
第一只宠物的名字 你长大的街道名吗
Yes, but also my home phone number
是的 但还有我老家的电♥话♥号♥码
from when I was a kid. It was unlisted.
是我小时候的房♥子 并没有公布出来
Only a...
只有
A few friends knew it.
几个朋友知道
Pinky. Pinky?
小粉 是谁
Melanie's name...
梅兰妮的名字
Her nickname from when we were kids.
我们小时候叫她的小名
We used to go to summer camp together.
我们以前经常一起去夏令营
Luna, you never mentioned that.
露娜 你从没提起过
It never, ugh...
我从没想到
That was a lifetime ago.
那是很久以前的事情了
I'm not Lori from Hackensack anymore.
我不再是来自哈肯色的洛瑞
I evolved.
我脱胎换骨了
Okay, but is it possible that you evolved,
好的 但有没有可能你脱胎换骨了
but Melanie didn't?
但梅兰妮并没有
Yes, Lori and I...
是的 洛瑞和我
Luna and I were friends a long time ago.
露娜和我是老朋友了
That doesn't mean that I hacked her personal accounts.
这并不意味着我黑了她的个人帐户
You should be talking to Vinay.
你们应该找维奈谈谈
Oh, we talked to him and his girlfriend, Tisa.
我们和他谈过了 还有他的女朋友 蒂萨
Tisa's his girlfriend? He's married.
蒂萨是他的女朋友吗 他已经结婚了
Oh, maybe that's why she gave him up.
或许那就是她把维奈供出来的原因
Yeah, she didn't wanna go down for a fake rape accusation
没错 她本来就不愿意做出虚假的强♥奸♥指控
you guys pressured her into.
是你们逼她那么做的
I had nothing to do with that.
我和那件事情毫无关系
What exactly do you have on my client?
你们到底要指控我的当事人什么
She's part of a conspiracy
她参与了合谋
with Vinay Gupta and Bobby Frost
和维奈·古普塔以及波比·福斯特
to frame Luna for embezzlement,
陷害露娜私吞公♥款♥
and to... rape her.
还有强♥奸♥了她
No, no...
不 不
That was never part of the plan.
那根本不是计划的一部分
When you help plan a rape,
如果你帮忙谋划强♥奸♥
you're just as guilty as the rapist.
你就和强♥奸♥犯一样有罪
No, Bobby told me that never happened,
不 波比告诉我根本没有强♥奸♥
that Luna was making it up.
是露娜瞎编的
Well, after he saw the rape kit results,
在他看到强♥奸♥检测结果后
he told us,
他告诉我们
that it was consensual sex.
那是两厢情愿的
God damn it.
该死的
Bobby...
波比
He never got over her dumping him.
他一直对被露娜甩了怀恨于心
And you had nothing to do, with this assault?
而你和性侵一点关系都没有吗
No, I swear.
没有 我发誓
It was all to protect the company.
这一切都是为了保护公♥司♥
We all knew that at some point,
我们都知道
Luna was going to drive us over a cliff...
露娜早晚要把我们逼到绝境
with an HR lawsuit, the FDA.
人事诉讼 还有药监局的麻烦
She has no boundaries.
她根本没有底线
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表