Steve.
史蒂夫
Just shut up, and...
闭嘴别说话
smile.
保持微笑
Captain Benson.
本森警监
You're like a dog chasing a car, aren't you?
你就像狗一样追着车跑啊 是吧
Steven Getz,
史蒂夫·盖茨
you're under arrest.
你被逮捕了
Granya Marcil, you too.
格兰雅·马西尔 你也被捕了
What are the charges?
罪名是什么
Rape, sex trafficking, for starters.
先这么说吧 强♥奸♥ 性贩卖♥♥
I want my lawyer.
我要找律师
We've got him in custody.
我们已经拘留了他
I don't think you two will be spending much time together.
我觉得你们两个不会有多少时间相处
Get him out of here.
把他带走
They know you're here at the front desk?
前台的人认识你啊
I'm not perfect, okay?
我并不完美 好吗
What I learned growing up, all dads cheat.
在我成长过程中学到的 所有当爹的都会劈腿
Hey, whatever you're trying to say, just stop.
不管你想说什么 别说了
Do you have to keep the gun on me?
你要一直拿枪指着我吗
I took the cuffs off, okay?
我已经把手铐解开了 好吗
Just shush.
别说话
You know I could've run away any time.
你知道我任何时候都能跑掉的
I'm faster than you,
我跑的比你快
and we both know you won't shoot me in the back.
而且你知我知 你不会从背后朝我开枪
You don't know me.
你不了解我
We don't even know each other.
我们不认识彼此
All we have is that half an hour
也就是在法庭等候室
in a courthouse waiting room.
相处过半个小时
I hit on you.
我跟你搭讪
You let me know I was punching above my weight.
你的表现让我知道我配不上你
Till all of this, you never thought about me once.
在这些事发生之前 你就没想过我
That's not true, Frank.
不是这样 弗兰克
Come on. Here comes the Southern charm.
得了吧 我不吃你们南方人的那套
I'm being honest. Stop.
我实话实说 别说了
I thought about you. Yeah?
我想过你 是吗
Yeah. You wanna know what I thought?
是的 你想知道我想过什么吗
What?
什么
You're a nice guy.
你人不错
You... you say nobody listens to you.
你说没有倾诉的对象
But you listen to me.
但你听我倾诉了
Thought you were a decent guy.
我觉得你是个正派的人
Funny... you're worried about your kids, your case.
你很有趣 你担心你的孩子 关心案子
Just another gavone cop hitting on you.
只不过是另一个搭讪你的同事而已
I thought you were nice,
我觉得你是个好人
which meant not the guy for me.
换言之就是不适合我
I can't handle nice.
我应付不了好人
Okay.
好吧
My dad treated my mom like crap growing up.
我爸把我妈当废物一样对待
And she took it.
她自己也默许了
Like, she spent her entire life chasing dirtbags.
就像 她用一生时间来追随那些废物
That's all she thought she was worth,
她却觉得这都是值得的
and I hated her for it.
所以我恨她这样
I'm just like her.
我就像她一样
Now I got two little girls.
现在我有两个小女儿
I'm terrified...
我很害怕
They're gonna grow up the same way...
她们会像我一样长大
feeling like they don't deserve to be happy.
好像她们不值得得到幸福
This is breaking news.
突发新闻
Quiet!
安静
Where Steve Getz was just arrested
史蒂夫·盖茨刚才在此地被捕
as he attempted to flee the country.
当时他正企图潜逃出境
SVU detectives from the NYPD assisted by the state police
来自纽约警局的特害组的警探们在州警的协助下
apprehended him and charged him
完成此次逮捕 并且以强♥奸♥罪
with rape and sex trafficking of minors.
和未成年人性贩卖♥♥的罪名起诉他
Now, he and his business associate, Granya Marcil...
现在他和他的商务伙伴 格兰雅·玛西尔
Son of a bitch!
太他妈的棒了
They got Getz.
他们抓住了盖茨
Yeah.
是啊
It's over.
结束了
So...
那么
get the hell out of here.
快离开这里
Go ahead.
走吧
You know, whatever you were just saying,
你知道的 不管你之前怎么说
I don't know a word you said. but I wasn't listening.
我不知道你在说什么 我也没认真听
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I really am.
我真的很抱歉
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在干什么
I wanna get out of here alive, Frank,
我想要活着离开这里 弗兰克
and this is probably gonna be confusing,
可能我现在的行为会让你不解
but I want you to get out too.
但是我也希望你能安然无恙
Why?
为什么
'Cause you did this for your daughters.
因为你做这些是为了你的女儿们
I would've done the same thing.
我也会做相同的事情
I don't want anybody taking you out,
我不希望其他人带走你
so you are gonna come with me.
所以你要和我一起走
Come on.
快点
Nice and easy.
慢慢走
We meet again.
我们又见面了
The circle of life.
生活总是兜兜转转
Chief Garland, I am sorry about your detective.
加兰德局长 很遗憾你的警探出事
I had nothing to do... Spare me your faux concern.
我与此事无关 省省你的虚情假意吧
Why are we here?
你们想要什么
My client has information
我的当事人有些信息
we believe would be of interest
我相信地方检察官和纽约警方
to the DA and NYPD.
都会很感兴趣
Well, we already got that offer from Abrams, so save it.
我们已经从艾布拉姆斯那里拿到证词了 所以省省吧
What I have trumps what he has.
我手里的牌比他的大
I've always kept a little black book
我自己保留着一本小黑书
held in a safety deposit box.
存放在一个安全的盒子里
Now, there's enough there to implicate
现在 那里的证据足以牵扯到
a prominent ADA, a federal prosecutor,
一位杰出的助理地检 一位联邦检察官
two former cabinet members, three governors,
两位前内阁成员 三位州长
and a Middle Eastern prince, just for starters.
以及一位中东的王子 这些还只是个开头
Implicates, how so?
怎么牵扯到他们
Well, the term "black book" is just a metaphor.
当然 这本「小黑书」只是个比喻
It's really a 2x4 metal box filled with photos, videos,
它实际上是一个2乘4大小的金属盒 里面装满了照片和视频
all of it backed up on zip drives.
所有的都备份在了一个压缩的驱动器上
Your tech department can authenticate it.
你们的技术部门可以进行验证
Nothing's been photoshopped or digitally manipulated.
所有的这些都没有被图像或者数字处理过
What do you want?
你想要什么
Well...
当然
I can tell you this much.
我能告诉你们这么多
I'm not spending the rest of my life in prison.
因为我不想余生在监狱度过
That's not your choice, Mr. Getz.
这可由不得你 盖茨先生
Your DA would likely feel differently.
你的地检可能会不这样想
What we have...
我们拥有的
it puts him on the map.
能让他名声大噪
I guarantee, if not your DA
我保证 如果你们的地检不感兴趣
then the Southern District will want to talk deal.
那么南区联邦检察院会非常愿意与我们谈条件
They already took one from you.
他们之前从你那里抢过一件案子
You might want to, uh,
你可能会想
get ahead of this one.
在这案子上扳回一城
I wouldn't hold your breath.
换我是不会抱太大期望的
What does he want?
他想要怎样
He's looking for a deal.
他想寻求交易
Still nothing from Rollins? Not yet.
罗琳斯还是没消息吗 还没有
This arrest has been all over the news.
逮捕的消息已经遍布各大新闻了
I don't like this.
我不喜欢这样的状况
I need the captain.
我要见警监
Rollins!
罗琳斯
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表