Does she?
真的吗
Because if Esperanza would've said something probative,
因为如果埃斯佩纳萨说了什么可以作为证据的话
then you would've tanked this whole case.
那么你就把整个案子毁了
Well, good news is she didn't say anything too probative.
幸好她没说什么可以作为证据的话
Oh, so it's just a little probative.
那么就是一点点证据咯
Carisi.
卡里西
Kat, go on.
凯特 继续
It's what she didn't say, about her father.
关键在于她没有说出的话 关于她父亲的
She insists Romeo did not touch her,
她坚持说罗密欧没有碰她
but when I mentioned Santos, she bolted from the room.
但我一提到桑托斯 她就冲了出去
So you're inferring
所以你推断
that Esperanza's father abused her.
是埃斯佩纳萨的父亲虐待了她
So why would she go off and punch Romeo?
那为什么她会发火打了罗密欧呢
Romeo called her damaged goods.
罗密欧叫她残次品
If he was taunting her about her father's abuse,
如果他是在嘲笑她父亲对她的虐待
then that's mitigating, isn't it?
那就可以减轻罪责了 是不是
Hold up, Kat, she hasn't accused her father.
等等 凯特 她没有指控她的父亲
And we would need corroboration.
而且我们需要实证
And aside from that,
除此之外
you should be talking to her defense attorney,
你应该和她的辩护律师谈
and not me.
而不是我
Whatever you do, Kat,
无论怎样 凯特
do not go back to Rikers without a lawyer.
不要在没有律师在场的情况下再去里克岛了
He gets stuck, doesn't he?
他进退两难了 对吧
That's all men, actually,
其实男人都这样
but Kat, he's right.
但是凯特 他是对的
If she doesn't disclose...
如果她不透露
How about I take a run at Santos?
我去找桑托斯怎么样
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
Kat.
凯特
I can't trust you right now.
我现在没法信任你
So what, I'm benched?
那又怎样 我要坐冷板凳了吗
You can't do anything without me.
未经我的批准 你什么都不能做
Okay.
好啦
My daughter's a very angry person.
我女儿脾气不好
When people fail her, she lashes out.
如果别人让她失望了 她会勃然大怒
Has she always been that way?
她一直是那样的吗
her mother left us when she was 10.
她母亲在她10岁时离开了我们
Esperanza never forgave her.
埃斯佩纳萨一直没法原谅她
Girls need their mothers, tú sabes.
女孩子需要母亲 你们也知道的
But she had her daddy.
但她还有爸爸呢
Yeah, except you two don't seem so tight.
但你们两个看起来不是那么亲近
Why's that?
为什么呢
No sé. I gave her everything.
我也不清楚 我为她付出一切
Ballet, gymnastics.
芭蕾舞 体操
She wanted to become a boxer.
她想成为一名拳击手
I bust my ass
我拼命工作
so Espe could have the success I never had.
让埃斯佩能拥有我从未有过的成功
Still, she pushed me away.
但她还是对我很冷漠
That must burn.
你肯定很伤心
You out here trying to make a dollar out of 15 cents,
你把一块钱掰成两半花
and she disrespects you.
而她却不尊敬你
Or maybe it was because you got too close to her.
或许是因为你对她太亲近了
What? What is Esperanza saying?
什么 埃斯佩纳萨说了些什么
I'm a good father.
我是个好父亲
I did everything for my two girls.
我为两个女儿付出了一切
Esperanza has a sister?
埃斯佩纳萨还有个妹妹吗
Had a sister.
以前有个妹妹
Graciela. She got hooked.
格拉谢拉 她吸毒过量了
I tried to save her.
我曾经努力挽救她
Now I've lost both my girls.
现在 我失去了两个女儿
Now, excuse me. My kids need me.
现在 我得告辞了 孩子们需要我
So one daughter becomes a boxer,
所以一个女儿变成了拳击手
the other's a junkie who OD'd?
另一个是吸毒过量死掉的瘾君子
You do whatever you can to get out of a house like his.
你会尽一切努力离开那样的家
Just to be clear,
首先把话说清楚
my client is here to discuss the events
我的客户是来讨论
leading up to the tragedy,
导致悲剧发生的事件的
but nothing she says will prevent her
但她所说的话并不能妨碍她
from claiming self-defense.
声称是自卫
And we understand,
我们明白
and we're here because we want to help you.
我们来是因为我们想要帮助你
Too late.
太晚了
Something triggered you.
什么事情刺♥激♥了你
Was it about your father?
是不是因为你父亲
Esperanza.
埃斯佩纳萨
You have to give the jury a reason
你一定要让陪审团了解
to understand how we got here.
为什么会造成现在的局面
I'm not gonna talk about him.
我不准备谈起他的
I'm a fighter.
我是名战士
I can't look weak.
我不能表现出脆弱
Telling your story isn't weak.
说出你的故事不是脆弱
And whatever happened to you
无论你身上发生了什么
doesn't define you.
并不能定义你
For now, it's just us.
现在 就只有我们
We can keep it a secret if you want.
如果你愿意的话 我们可以保密
No one ever has to know.
别人不会知道的
Jesus.
上帝啊
What?
什么
That's what he'd whisper
他爬上我的床时
when he crawled into my bed.
就会悄声这样说
Your father.
你的父亲
Santos...
桑托斯
was a mean drunk when I was little.
在我小时候 他是个酒鬼
At night,
到了晚上
I'd hear his footsteps, and...
我会听到他的脚步声
That's how I knew he was coming for me.
这样我就知道他来找我了
Coming for you?
来找你了
He'd get under my covers...
他会钻进我的被子里
move on top of me...
趴在我的身上
hold me down...
按住我
Eventually, I just gave in.
最后 我只能屈服了
And Romeo knew about this?
罗密欧知道这事吗
First time I met him,
我第一次见他
I told him I needed to protect myself.
告诉他我需要保护自己
Took one look at Santos.
他只看了桑托斯一眼
He knew why.
就知道是怎么回事了
Esperanza,
埃斯佩纳萨
what did Romeo do when you confronted him about Cami?
在你质问他卡密的事情时罗密欧做了什么
First, he called me a liar.
一开始 他说我撒谎
And then he said,
然后他说
"You're just jealous
「你就是嫉妒
because I never wanted your papi's sloppy seconds."
因为我不想要你♥爸♥的二手烂货」
I should've known,
我本该知道的
and I should've protected Cami.
我本应该保护好卡密
Like you should've protected your sister.
就像你应该保护你妹妹那样
Your father got to her too, huh?
你父亲也侵犯她了 对吗
What do you know about Graciela?
你知道格拉谢拉的什么事情
You talked to her?
你和她谈过吗
Graciela's alive?
格拉谢拉还活着吗
As far as I know.
据我所知是的
And when was the last time you saw her?
你上次看到她是什么时候
Two years ago,
两年前
panhandling near the Port Authority.
在港务局附近乞讨
I gave her everything I had.
我把身上所有钱都给她了
Made her promise to call me, but she never did.
让她保证给我打电♥话♥ 但她从未打过
Graciela Morales?
格拉谢拉·莫拉莱斯
Easy, papi. I'm clean.
冷静 警官 我没吸毒
I already pissed twice in a cup this month.
这个月我已经做过两次尿检了
Actually, we wanted to talk to you about your sister.
事实上 我们想和你谈谈你姐姐的事
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表