剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Or at his hideous new scars,
或者那可怕的新伤疤
because that would make himfeel insecure.
因为那样会让他感到不安
The scars are cool.
疤痕酷毙了
If Jaq breaks his first curfew,
如果雅格违反了他第一次宵禁
I will blame his father.
我得怪到他父亲头上
Oh, sweetie.
亲爱的
You know I love you,but I'm super not
你知道我有多爱你 但是我真的
into medical play.
不想变种
You don't owe me this.
你不欠我什么
If you want to stay human...
如果你想一直做人类
I will hold your hands when you turn gray.
你老的时候我会握紧你的手
I will bury you with honor
将你光荣地埋葬
and burn worlds in your name.
并且以你的名义毁灭世界
And you will not be forgotten.
你将永远被铭记
Or?
或者呢
The war is over.
战争已经结束了
And we have a son.
我们有个儿子
And an empire.
一个帝国
And I need my Queen.
我需要有个人做我的王后
Do you even have enough green left in you to share?
你手上还有足够的绿色血液可以分享吗
I want to find out.
如果你愿意的话
If you do.
我可以找找
Hey! Who's sober?
喂 有没有清醒的人
Ah, never mind. You're never sober.
行吧 你们整天都昏昏沉沉的
Wouldn't relax your taints just yet.
现在还不能放松
We have issues.
有情况了
Remember when the Armada's bombers
还记不记得舰队炸♥弹♥
left the mother ship,we thought to attack Qresh?
离开母舰的时候 我们那时想袭击奎雷什的
Turns out The Lady sent half her fleet outside the Quad.
结果这位女士把一半的舰队送出了奎德
Why?
为什么
I sent out a boomer to shoot one of them down.
我派了一艘轰炸机去把他们其中一个炸下来
Just heard back.
刚传来消息了
It was full of hatchlings.
全都是刚孵化出的幼虫
Oh, shit.
糟糕
How many ships escaped?
有多少船逃掉了
Don't know how many.
不清楚有多少
We don't know how long she's been sending them
我们不知道她已经送它们出来多长时间了
or where they went?
或者它们去过哪里
I think I can find out.
我觉得我能查到
Why didn't you kill me?
你为什么不直接杀了我
One of Khlyen's first lessons.
克兰第一课
Don't kill what you might need.
不要杀了你可能用得到的人
I'm not gonna help you
我是不会帮你
find my children, Yalena.
找到我的孩子们的 雅琳娜
We've tracked down most of your ships
我们已经追踪到你们绝大部分的飞船了
to start the hunt.
追捕一触即发
So the sooner you help us find the rest,
你早点告诉我们其他的船在哪里
the sooner you get some privileges in here.
你就可以早点在这里得到一些特权
Some.
一些
They'll kill everyone.
他们会杀了所有人的
And then I will find a way to get out of here.
我会找到办法离开这里的
You can try.
那你试试吧
You're just a human girl now, trapped in that body.
你现在被困在这个身体里 就是一个普普通通的女孩
Humans get to choose.
人类是要做出选择的
But choices have consequences.
然后要为做出的选择负责
And I get to choose, too,and if you decide to do that,
如果你决定要这么做的话 那么我也会做出相应的选择
I will kill you.
我会杀了你
Think about it.
好好考虑考虑吧
Here.
给
From Khlyen?
克兰的东西吗
No.
不是
The war's over.Now the rebuild begins.
战争已经结束了 现在要开始重建了
Soon as we find every last God damn bug.
只要我们找到所有该死的窃听器
New RAC calls for a new oath.
新的RAC需要新的誓词
As of today,we're everyone's citizens.
今天 我们都是公民
Everyone's soldiers.
我们都是士兵
We swear to keep the J safe,
我们发誓要保卫J
defending our code, our team,
捍卫我们的准制 捍卫我们的团队
and the Quad.
还有奎德
Fist to heart.
拳心靠心
Welcome to the new Level 6.
欢迎升到第6级
Now let's go hunt for some hatchlings.
现在就让我们去追踪幼虫吧
I'm still terrified.
我还是很害怕
Stop following me.
别跟着我了
You're like a very tall rash.
你就像一个大♥麻♥烦一样
Oh, we are not done.
我们的事还没完呢
Westerlyns suffered and died in a war you Qreshis started.
韦斯特林斯在你发动的战争中痛苦地牺牲了
They need relocation,reparations.
他们需要重新安置和赔偿
They have rights. Fine.
他们有权利 行吧
Prima Dezz of various filthy moons and planets:
作为各种肮脏卫星和行星的主要合作伙伴
I, Delle Seyah Kendry of Land Kendry
我 肯德里的主人 德拉·塞亚·肯德里
do cast upon you the office of Lord Governor
请求将西部总督大人的职位
of all Westerly.
加冕于你
Bitch, do not toy with my emotions.
贱♥人♥ 别跟我耍花样
Go on, open it.
打开吧
Psst.
嘘
Could be snakes.
有可能是毒蛇
Aneela and I will donate landon Leith to Westerlyn refugees
阿妮拉和我将把莱顿·莱思捐赠给韦斯特林难民
until you help them rebuild.
直到你帮他们重建家园
I'm never going to be nice, Pree.
普雷 别指望我对你有什么笑脸
But...
但是
I am going to try to be good.
我会尽量友善一点
I'll hold you to that.
我会记住你这句话的
I hope you do.
我希望你能记住
What?
怎么了
My husband's Governor.
我丈夫现在是总督了
Mr. Governor.
总督大人
Okay.
好吧
Okay, sweetie. Breathe.
好啦 亲爱的 呼吸
I made it, Ma!Whoo!
妈 我做到了
John.
约翰
Looks like you got all the help you need for a while.
看来你已经得到了你要的帮助有一段时间了
If I don't leave now,I never will.
如果我现在不走 以后都走不了了
Good, 'cause we're not done yet.
好啊 因为我们的事情还没完
We still have the hatchlings.
我们手里还有幼虫的事要解决
There's always gonna be something.
总是会有事情发生
Another warrant, another apocalypse.
另一个执行令 另一个大动♥乱♥
But I won't leave...
但是在你说让我走之前
unless you say you're okay with it.
我是不会走的
Fine.
好吧
No.
不
No, that--that wasn't a real option, you dick.
不 你这个混♥蛋♥ 这不是可以选择的
Well, you shouldn't have said it then, asshole.
那你刚才就不应该那么说啊
If it's what you need...
如果你真的需要这样
Then it's what we do.
那我们就这样做
And while you're at it, take Lucy.
如果你真的要这样做了 带上露西
Dutch, I can't do that.
达琪 我不能这么做
Please don't fight over me,it's awkward.
请别因为我吵架了 太尴尬了
Also, I choose Johnny.
而且让我选的话 我选约翰尼
Well...
好吧
See?
听到了吗
Lucy...
露西
Promise me you'll bring him home safe
答应我你会在一年内
and in exactly one year.
把他安全带回家
Do you understand?
明白了吗
Agreed.
好的
It's a date.
那就这样定了
Find what you'relooking for, Johnny.
希望你可以找到你一直在寻找的东西
And then...
然后
bring it home.
带回家
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表