剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
then we've been memory wiped.
我们的记忆已经被抹去了
That's why you don't rememberrecording this.
这就是为什么你不记得录下来了
Oh, Gods.Oh, Gods.
哦天哪 哦天哪
Hey, hey, don't panicbecause I can fix it.
嘿 嘿 别慌 因为我能搞定
I just need you to find this
我需要你找到这个
and plug it into your neck.
把它塞进你的脖子里
Yeah.
是的
Okay, got it?
好吧 明白了吗
It's a preloaded charge so just let 'er rip.
这是预加载的电荷 撕开它
Oh, and, um, don't worry.
哦 别担心
I've tried this before and I'm okay.
我以前试过 现在我没事的
I can no longer taste cheese,but--
我再也尝不出奶酪的味道了 但是
What?
什么
Fine.
好吧
If I say so.
如果我这么说的话
Oh, crap.I need to rescue Dutch.
哦 糟了 我要救妲奇
Oh, crap.I need help.
哦 糟了 我需要帮助
Not a talker, huh?That's okay.
不说话 是吧 没关系
We could sing a round.
我们可以唱唱歌♥
Yeah, I'm kind of busy at the moment.
是啊 我现在有点忙
Trying to find a way to getthe hells out of here.
想办法从这鬼地方出去
No one escapes this prison.
没有人能逃过这个监狱
I'm not no one,and I'm on a schedule.
我不是无名小卒 我有安排
I've gotta literally save the world.
我真的要拯救世界
Forget the world outside,dove.
忘了外面的世界吧 小鸽子
You're buried in Hell.
你被埋在地狱里
And the only good place in Hellis on top of it.
这是赫利斯唯一的好地方
Wow,that's incredibly unhelpful.
真是太没用了
Prisoner 508911present and accounted for.
囚犯508911到场并交代原因
Every 15 minutes.
每15分钟来一次
That's cute.I used to keep track too.
这太可爱了 我以前也这样记录过
See, that's the thingabout being in here.
看 这就是在这里的原因
It gives you lots of time to think.
它给你很多时间去思考
I've used every second inhere to plan my revenge on
我利用这里的每一秒钟都在计划
the bounty hunter assholeswho put me in here.
向把我关在这里的赏金猎人混♥蛋♥报仇
Everyone in herehates Killjoys
这个的每个人都恨扫兴者
but my hate is very special.
但我的恨是不一样的
* Kill the Killjoys*
杀了扫兴者
* Stab the Killjoys *
刺死扫兴者
* In the skull *
刺头骨
* In the skull * Shit.
刺头骨 妈的
Hey.Wanna have your mind blown?
嗨 你的思绪乱了吗
Once you try what I've got,you'll never be the same.
一旦你尝试一下我的发明 你就不一样了
Yeah, I'm sure there'sa market out there
好吧 我肯定臭雨衣在外面有市场
for stinky raincoat sex,but it ain't me.
但不是我的菜
Hard pass. Okay, offensive,
很难通过 好吧 冒犯了
but that's notwhat I'm selling.
但我卖♥♥的不是这个
I've cooked upthis cool new drug.
我发明了一种很酷的新药
I call it, "Reality, Man."
我称之为 回到现实 老兄
Yeah?No one's gonna pay for that.
是吗 没人会买♥♥的
This is not insubordination.
由不得你了
Did it work?
起作用了吗
God damn it.
该死
God damn it!
该死
How did we let this happen?
我们是怎么让这一切发生的
Who's ass am I writing up for this shit?
我在为这该死的东西写什么
I've missed you, Angry ginger.
我想死你了 愤怒的金格
Okay, one down,one to go.
好了 搞定一个 去下一个
Hello, gorgeous.
你好 美男子
The hells? Can you believe this guy?
什么情况 你能相信这家伙吗
He said, "For Carlos,"and then rammed you.
他说 为了卡洛斯 然后撞了你
Geez, some prisoners, huh?
天哪 是俘虏吗
He's lying!
他在说谎
Whoa, whoa-whoa.
哇 哇 哇
You're going to the Warden.
你要去找典狱长
I didn't do nothing!
我什么都没做
How's that for thieving,Warden?
那是偷东西用的吗 典狱长
Now for the inmate manifest.
囚犯名单
We know where Dutch isso where's D'av?
我们知道妲奇在哪里 所以达文在哪
As long as he's not in ahypermax unit, we're all good.
只要他不在最高警戒区 我们就没事
Huh.Surprise twist.
意外转折
Theftproof autodestructin three, two
防盗自毁三 二
I'm not crazy, Doc.
我没疯 医生
I've just...
我只是
I've had a roughcouple of days.
我这几天过得很艰难
Or maybe a rough couple months.
或者说可能是最近几个月
You've gotta let me outof here, Doc.
你得放我出去 医生
I hate to interrupt because this is
我不想打断你 因为这是
the most entertainmentI get in here,
我在这里最开心的时光
but you're bargainingwith a chair.
但你在和椅子讨价还价
Hi.I'm Calvert.
嗨 我是卡尔弗特
You?
你
Want my recreational opinion?
想听听我的娱乐意见吗
You're not "crazy,"you're just out of your mind
你不是疯了 你只是服用了一剂大剂量的迷幻药
on a big dose of Ryklex.
精神失常了
Don't feel bad. That shit'll drop even the big boys hard.
不用难过 即使是大男孩也会摔得很惨
Oh, yeah, no, there's boys
哦 是的 这里有
a lot bigger than youin this joint.
比你块头大得多的男孩
Trust me.That's why I'm in here.
相信我 这就是我在这里的原因
And if you're smart,you'll stay here too.
如果你够聪明 你也会留在这
You miss the part where I'm not crazy?
你错过了我精神正常的时候是吗
Neither am I.
我没见过
I just play fruit-loopy every once in a while
我就是偶尔玩一次水果圈
to get sent down herefor a 24 hour eval.
然后被派到这里进行24小时的评估
Food's better,they beat you less,
吃的更好 他们打你的次数更少
and if youplay your cards right
如果你的牌打对了
you get a nice dose of Ryklex,
你得到一剂很好的迷幻药
you get a great night's sleep.
你可以睡个好觉
Hey, bit of advice, buddy.
给你点建议 伙计
Drop the agro bullshit
别再作了
'cause that's the fastest way to an electro-shock halo.
因为这很快招来电击
See that guy?
看见那个家伙了吗
Once you get one of those,it doesn't matter
一旦你被电击一次 不管你疯没疯
if you weren't crazy.
都不重要了
Halos fry your lemons permanently.
光晕可以把你的脑仁煎熟
Serial number T30018.
编号♥T30018
Ah, girl.You're breaking my heart.
啊 女孩 你伤透了我的心
Serial number T30018X17.
编号♥T30018X17
Serial number T30018x17--
编号♥T30018x17
Serial number T30018X17.
编号♥T30018X17
That's my girl.
是我的女孩
I am so Gods damn happyto hear your voice, Lucy.
我真♥他♥妈♥的高兴能听到你的声音 露西
I am base programserial number
我是基础程序序列号♥
No, override that shit.
不 重写那该死的东西
Your name is New Lucy.Newcy.
你的名字叫新的露西 纽西
Acknowledged, Rights Holder.
确认 权利持有人
Uh, and call me John.
叫我约翰吧
Acknowledged, Sean.
确认 肖恩
Yeah, okay.We'll--we can work on that.
好的 我们可以 我们可以努力
Now, for the rest of the gang.
现在 对于其余的人
Food.
吃的来了
Aw, must be Thursday. Damn it.
应该是周四 该死的
Told ya.No one escapes.
告诉你 没人能逃脱
Hope you didn'twaste your slop.
希望你没有浪费你的泔水
Did your slot open again?
你的插槽又开了吗
Did you get a second lunch?
你吃第二顿午饭了吗
I didn't get a second lunch.
我没有第二顿午餐
Is it dessert?Did you get dessert?
它是甜点吗 你吃甜点了吗
No.
没有
I got a Johnnyand a ticket out of here.
我得到了约翰尼和一张离开这里的票
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表