剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
where we could do thisall the time.
能一直干这个
Well, there is.But who'd be paying who?
有的啊 但是是谁给谁付钱呢
No, I mean, being together.
我是说 在一起
All the time.
一直在一起
I think Cindy would havesomething to say about that.
我觉得辛迪可能会有话要说呢
I told her.
我告诉她了
About us.
我们的事情
It's over. You did?
都结束了 是吗
Yeah.
嗯
What brought this on?
怎么突然说这个
I just thought,if I'm gonna have a good life,
我就是想着 如果我想过好的生活
I need to be honestwith the people in it.
我需要对周围的人都诚实
You know?
知道吗
Everything okay?
没事吧
Rainbows and sunshine.
好的不得了
New Warrant is in.
新的批准下来了
I'm just gonna go freshen up.
我去洗漱一下
And really you should justgive me access to everything.
你应该给我接触一切的权限的
Just to be on the safe side.You can trust me.
安全起见 你可以信任我的
Pinky swear.
拉钩钩
Oh.
切
Here.
好了
Full and complete access.
全部的权限
Please don't make me regret itany more than I already do.
不要让我比现在更后悔了
Now, as soon asI find my friends,
只要我找到我的朋友们
I can figure a way to stick
我就会想到办法
a flaming hot rod up Coren's well, hello, there.
狠狠的揍科伦一顿 这是什么啊
You have a cloaking broadcaster?
你有隐身广播吗
An honest to Treescloaking broadcaster?
这么牛逼的隐身广播
That is so, so cool.And illegal.
这也太酷了吧 而且也是违法的
Also cool. Yeah, it came with the Herks.
但真的很酷 对 这是赫克斯上面带的
She was a smuggler's freighter back in the day.
她以前是一个走私承包商来着
But the enginesare such energy hogs,
但引擎会消耗大量能量
I had to decom everything just to keep her airborne.
我必须把所有东西都停止运转 才能让她维持下来
Never took you for a gear junkie.
你也挺厉害啊
I wasn't till I came on the Herks.
我到了赫克斯才这样的
And Warden is not my first job.
典狱长也不是我的第一份工作
Oh, yeah?What were you?
是吗 那你做过什么
Ah, let me guess.
我猜猜啊
You clearly like authority,yelling, uniforms.
你明显喜欢当官 骂人 穿制♥服♥
Gym teacher? Psychiatrist.
你是体育老师吗 精神病医生
Hmm.Oh, I wasn't expecting that.
我没想到呢
And what about you?
那你呢
You always wantedto be a Killjoy?
一直想当扫兴者的吗
Yeah, well, I...
我
I did for a long time.
干这个很久了
Somebody's coming.Take cover.
有人来了 找掩护
Is he one of your guards? No.
他是你们的守卫吗 不是
What the hell is he doing?
他在干嘛啊
Coren, there's no waythe Nine are gonna pay
科伦 他们不会付
a million joy.
一百万的
The Land Robbels are justa small house.
拉博只是个小组织
I don't care if they're Badland Scavengers.
我不管他们是不是废墟寻宝者
This is how you haggle.
但是砍价就要这么砍
You start high and thenyou work it out.
你得先出高价 再往中间砍
Not with the Qreshi.
奎雷什人不一样
They won't take you seriousand shut it down.
他们不会当真的 会取消的
And how do you know that? I'm a Qreshi.
那你怎么知道的 我是奎雷什人
Land Faresh.
法拉什那边的
Every family has to havea bad apple, right?
每家都有一个害群之马 对吧
Don't screw this up, Killjoy.
别搞砸了 扫兴者
Yours isn't the only lifeon the line.
现在重要的不是你一个人的命
Captain Pike.
派克队长
I wish we were meeting underbetter circumstances.
我希望我能能在好一点的情况下见面
Same.
彼此彼此
You just look likeyou took some hits
看来你自己也
of your own during this.
经历了不少啊
Yeah, it comeswith the territory.
在其位任其职嘛
But what really matters now isthat the Robbels are being held
但现在重要的是 拉博被一帮
by the worst scum on this ship.
最垃圾的人♥渣♥控制了
Real shitballs and stupid.
真的很混♥蛋♥
They're demanding a ransomand safe passage off this ship.
他们要求赎金来换取飞船的安全
My advice, pay it.
我的建议 交付
I'd like to know how you lostcontrol of your own prison.
我想知道你是怎么失去自己飞船的控制权的
Well, the Bellaxionsure didn't help.
监狱大乱斗帮了倒忙了
It really riles upthe prisoners,
让囚犯们都激起了斗志
especially having a Qreshi champion at the end.
尤其最后的冠军还是个奎雷什人
I always thoughtit was a bad idea.
我一直觉得这个主意不好
To be honest, so have I.
说实话 我也是
But between thisand arms trading,
但是在这个和武器贩卖♥♥之间
the Robbels make good moneyfor a lot of nasty shit.
拉博因为很多脏事赚了不少钱呢
I suppose now is timeto pay some of it back.
看来现在该交还一部分了
How much are theshitballs demanding?
这些人要多少
One million joy,but I'm sure you're not
一百万 但我觉得你肯定没有
Should be fine.
没问题的
I just need to contactmy people back home.
我需要联络一下我们的人
Do you mind?
可以吗
You see?
看到了吧
Who knows Qreshis?
谁最了解奎雷什人啊
No, no, no.That was way too easy.
不对啊 这太容易了
Mace, tell him.
是不是 麦斯
It's not my place to tellthe top dog what to think.
我没权力告诉老大对与不对
That's what loyaltylooks like, Killjoy.
这才是忠诚啊 扫兴者
Something isn't right.
哪里不对头啊
Those were Qreshi colors.
这是奎雷什的颜色
Land Robbel, I think.
应该是拉博上的
Could be a rescue team.
或许是救援队
That's a rescue team?
这是救援队吗
Then why did he just planta fusion bomb that could
那为什么他刚刚放了一个可以炸掉
take out half this ship?
半艘飞船的炸♥弹♥
You look a little tired, V.
你有点累了啊 V
Is it from all the fratricide you've been attempting?
是因为你一直在杀害你的兄弟吗
Mother said youwere a mistake.
妈妈说生你就是个错误
Mother told me you ateyour twin in the womb.
妈妈说你在子♥宫♥里把你的双胞胎吃掉了
Just sit and shut upin the corner, or else.
闭嘴 坐在角落里
I cannot believe thatyou tried to kill me.
我真不敢相信你要杀我
Your own baby brother.
你的亲弟弟
Oh, don't act all highand mighty, Sylas.
别说的好像你很高尚是的 萨拉斯
You tried to poison mewhen I was eight.
我八岁的时候你还想毒死我呢
You got any gags? You shut up.
有没有口塞 闭嘴
Sit down with them.
跟他们一起坐好
You knowthat was Mother's idea?
你知道妈妈怎么想的吗
And even if you had died,Uncle Anton would have taken
就算你死了 安东叔叔也会接管拉博的
over Land Robbel until I wasof age or married.
直到我成人或者结婚
So you have beenthinking about it.
所以你一直在想啊
I hope John is havingfun at least.
希望约翰那边有点好玩的吧
Okay.
好了
Now, you hold the trip switch while I disengage the core.
我卸掉中心部分 你抓着开关
Careful.Careful.
小心 小心啊
Okay, really notas helpful as you think.
我真没你想的那么有帮助
Three, two...
三 二
One.
一
Yeah, that's nice work.Nice work, Killjoy.
很好很好 扫兴者
Please.Johnny to my friends.
拜托 约翰尼超厉害的
Also Mr. Amazing pants works.
而且神奇裤子真的好用的
All right, come on.Come on.
好了 加油啊
Okay, I got it.
找到了
Yes!There she is.
她在这
Wait, those are my clothes.
那不是我的衣服吗
What Why is Yardeen wearing my clothes?
雅尔丁为啥穿着我的衣服
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表