剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
You're wasting your time, Jaqobis.
你在浪费你的时间 雅库比斯
Can't train a little bitch to be top dog.
你不能指望能把一个小婊♥子♥教成优胜者
Enough with the smallnut gallery, Durek.
你这些牢骚发够了吧 杜雷克
You do your job, I'll do mine.
你做好的你的本分 我也会做好我的
Piece of advice, Killjoy.
一点建议 扫兴者
Stick Macie in a halo before he shivs you in the back.
在梅斯搞死你之前先把他送进光晕
Sent my buddies and me to medbay more than once.
他把我和我的手下送进医疗处很多次了
We were protecting ourselves from asshole guards.
我们只是在混♥蛋♥守卫手下保护自己而已
Back off!
退开
He's not worth it, come on.
不值得 走吧
Let's go!
快走
It's like the shit fairy brought a turd to life.
就好像粪精灵把屎变成了人
But that talking turd gave me an idea.
但是那块会说话的屎让我有了个想法
The halo's located in the Psych Ward.
光晕在精神病区
We could go through the yard.
我们可以穿过院子
Mm-mmm. Psych Ward's off limits.
不行 精神病区不可以去
Okay, but what about over them?
行吧 那从上面走呢
Like, take the vents?
比如爬通风管道
Sure you could handle it?
你确定你可以吗
Your file said you and tight spaces don't mix.
你的档案说你不能呆在狭小的地方
Yeah, but you could take a team through first,
是 但是你可以先带一组人过去
double back after you discover any, um,
然后在你发现任何卡尔弗特设下的
booby-trap situations Calvert's got going on.
陷阱之后再返回来
Ex-military get hard for trip wires.
退伍军人很喜欢设绊线
All right, guys, we use trip wire
好了 兄弟们 我们用
from the factory alarms
从工厂的警报上拿来的绊线
at the east and west access points.
设在东西的入口处
When Mace trips them, Kendricks, Rennor
当梅斯触发它们的时候 肯德里克 里诺
come from here... pew, pew, pew. Game's ours, yeah?
从这儿出来 射击 我们就赢了 好吧
Let's do this!
开始干
Come on, let's go.
行了 走吧
Nice.
很好
Yeah. The booby's my go-to move too.
没错 诡雷也是我会选择的手段
Trap... booby-trap.
陷阱 设陷阱
Oh, yeah? I'm more of an ass-man myself.
是吗 我更加混♥蛋♥一点
Oh, you, uh, got anyone waiting on the outside?
你 有人在外面等你吗
Inside? Ass-side?
里面呢 有没有男朋友
You asking me out, Jaqobis?
你是在约我吗 雅库比斯
No, no, no. I'm just having a conversation.
不不不 只是聊聊
Just small talk.
就是谈谈
Well, if you're curious,
如果你感兴趣的话
I'm cool playing with couples.
我也可以玩3p
I just need some rules around rough play,
只是需要设定一些比较强硬的玩法的规矩
because your girlfriend's not a gentle woman.
因为你女朋友可不怎么温柔
Kendricks, I said the east corridor.
肯德里克 我说了东边走廊
I need eyes on Mace, stat.
我马上就要对梅斯的监视
Worst wingman ever.
史上最差僚机
Ready, buddy?
准备好了吗 兄弟
Give 'er, guv'nor.
开始吧 兄弟
Game on.
游戏开始
This place is really gonna take off
一旦克雷什自己把自己搞垮
once Qresh finally sinks into its own bullshit.
这地方会很有发展前景的
The Temple Vaults are down here.
神庙保险库在这下面
Not seeing a Temple.
没看见神庙
When the First Elders settled n Leith,
当第一批长老在里斯定居的时候
they buried the ship they came in on,
他们填埋了过来搭乘的飞船
built the village over it.
在那上面建立了村落
The ship is the vault.
飞船就是保险库
There's a ship under here?
这下面有艘飞船吗
Yup.
没错
I know an Armada we can ram it into.
我知道有个我们可以用它撞的阿玛达
I spent hours as a kid trying to figure out
小时候我花了很多时间试图找出
how to open it.
打开它的方法
Lucky for us, when I was a kid,
幸运的是 我小时候
lockpicking was one of Khlyen's gentler parenting skills.
撬锁是凯伦作为家长教的比较温和的技巧了
Hells, they changed the locks.
该死 他们把锁换了
With good reason.
他们很有理由换
Hello, little sister.
你好啊 妹妹
Welcome home.
欢迎回来
Shit.
该死
Madelaines still believe in the preservation of life.
玛德莱尼人仍然相信生命的存在
They could still help us If I tell them about Westerley
如果我告诉他们有关韦斯特利的事 他们仍然可以帮助我们
Maybe I should.
也许我该说的
Diplomacy isn't really your strongest lead.
与人交涉并不是你的强项
I can be diplomatic.
我可以圆滑一点的
Yeah, in a "I'm right, you're wrong" kinda way.
是啊 以 我是对的 你是错的 的那种方式
Because I am right.
因为我是对的
You haven't changed at all.
你一点儿也没变
I have changed.
我变了
I'm a goddamn hero now.
我现在是个英雄了
I saved the Quad from aliens.
我从外星人手里救了奎德
Well, one kind of alien, then another kinda took over,
嗯 从一帮外星人手里救出 然后另外一帮外星人接管了奎德
but that's why I'm here.
但这就是我在这儿的原因
You profaned our most sacred site.
你亵渎了我们最神圣的地方
If it was up to me, I'd gut you and give you to the soil.
如果我能做主 我会把大卸八块 然后扔到荒郊野外
But that's for the Great Mother to decide.
但这得由伟大母亲来决定
"Great Mother"?
伟大母亲吗
"Our leader in grace. Mother to us all."
我们优雅的领袖 我们所有人的母亲
Great Mother, The Lady...
伟大母亲 女士
Why are all boss bitches never called "Alice" or "Gretchen"?
为什么所有的婊♥子♥领导从来不叫爱丽丝或格雷琴呢
This host body can no longer support
这个宿主身体已经不足以支撑
your alien consciousness.
你的外星人意识了
Every organ is failing.
所有器官都在衰竭
Perhaps I should finally take yours.
也许我该占用你的身体
You're so old though.
但是你太老了
Maybe something fresher.
需要来点年轻的
Too short.
小矮砸
Too smiley.
笑面虎
Too many muscles.
肌肉太丑
What about this one?
这个怎么样
If I'm going to wear your grandson's skin,
如果我用你孙子的身体呢
maybe I should get used to being a boy.
也许我该适应适应去当个男孩
These head games are beneath an ancient alien queen.
这换意识的游戏是古老的外星女王玩的
Or are you just a petulant little girl now?
还是说 你现在只是个任性的小女孩
This is why I like you, Khlyen.
这就是我喜欢你的原因 凯伦
You're the only one who's not afraid of me.
你是唯一一个不怕我的人
Can you fix this body, yes or no?
你能修好这具身体吗 能还是不能
I can try.
我可以试试
But the treatment will hurt before it heals.
但是治疗过程会很痛苦
"Old and wrinkly," hmm?
又老又皱 嗯
How the hell did they manage to trip the wire
他们是怎么在这些笨蛋不注意的情况下
without these morons noticing?
把电线弄断的
Here's how: Someone went bowling.
怎么做 有人去打保龄球了
Shit.
操
Nice try putting the "boob" in "booby-trap."
让蠢货来干这个 真是不错的尝试呢
We'd stay but Macie'll be hitting the yard
我们留下来 但梅斯现在
right about now.
就在院子里
Gotta run. Flags to steal and asses to burn.
想跑 还有旗子没偷 后院的火没放呢
Damn it, the only way they could've bypassed the alarm
该死 他们能绕过警报的唯一办法
is by cutting through the Psych Ward.
就是切断精神病区
Those mother-suckers cheated.
那些混♥蛋♥妈妈骗人
Okay, let me deal with this.
好了 我来处理这个
Get your ass back to the yard.
你绕到后面去院子
We're down two men, and they're nearly at the flag.
我们干掉了两个人 他们接近旗子了
Go.
去
Hey, Durek.
嘿 杜雷克
You see anyone cutting through the Psych Ward?
你有看到任何人切断精神病区吗
Durek, you there?
杜雷克 在吗
Turd blaster.
混♥蛋♥爆破工
Does anyone ever work in this place?
有人在这儿干活吗
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表