剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Another time.
改天吧
Look, I won't trouble you with the minutia of our plan, Liam,
利亚姆 我不会用我们计划的琐事来烦你
but we need the armament codes
但我们需要九大家族的
from each of the Nine families.
武器代码
It's the only wayto keep Qresh safe.
这是保证奎雷什安全的唯一方法
We'll put it to a votenext council.
我们会把它提交给选举委员会
We already have five votes.It's done.
我们已经有五票了 结束了
Five?
五票吗
Lands Derrish and Trusare old allies.
老盟友德雷什和特鲁萨地区
Kendry is heir of Land Kendry,
肯德里是肯德里地区的继承人
guardian locumof Land Lahani,
拉哈尼地区的守护者
and I am the last of Land Kin Rit.
我是金·里特地区的后人
Five.
五票
I speak for Land Kendry now.
我现在代表肯德里地区
And your land claim
你的土地所有权
is as expired as your dress.
和你的衣服一样过时了
We need the armament codes.
我们需要武器代码
We aren't asking.
我们不是在请求
Yes, but who isn't asking, exactly?
是的 但是究竟是谁没在请求呢
Your line is dead,and so are you, dear cousin.
你的家族败落了 你的也是 亲爱的表妹
So no harm in killing you both again.
所以就算是杀了你们俩也不会怎样
We have soldiers outside,Liam.
外面有我们的士兵 利亚姆
Or did you think we'd be unprepared?
还是你觉得我们毫无准备呢
Our house guards have them flanked,
我们的警卫已经包围了他们
and our missiles have their ships in sights.
导弹也瞄准了他们的飞船
You're out of moves, ladies.
你们跑不了的 女士们
You were never very good at games, Liam.
你从来都不擅长玩游戏 利亚姆
But you're worse with warfare.
你更不擅长打仗
It's not the number of weapons that matters.
有多少武器并不重要
It's their proximity.
重要的是距离
And mine...
而我的
is much...
更加
closer.
近
She's Hullen.
她是霍伦人
We Nine were taught to fear Hullen from the cradle,
我们九大家族的人从小就被教导要害怕霍伦人
and now here one is.
现在这儿就有一个
The shovel in your grave.
你离死不远了
Unless...
除非
"Unless"?
除非
You kneel...
你跪下
to your Queens.
臣服于你的女王们
Do you like her dress now?
你喜欢她的裙子吗
You can't kill her, Yala. She's too valuable.
你不能杀了她 雅拉 她太有价值了
If her spawn make it beyond the Quad,
如果她的卵成功逃出奎德
she's the only one that wil be able to control them.
那么她久是唯一一个有能力控制他们的
If you didn't want me to kill,
如果你不想让我杀人
you should never have made me your weapon.
你就不应该给我武器
Stop.
停下
Here's good.
这儿就行
Good for what?
行什么
She is not just going to come at your bidding.
她不会束手就擒的
Of course she is.
当然会了
I have her new toy.
我手上有她的新玩具
You.
你
All she needs is a little push.
她只是需要有人推一把
And when Gared popped by the Armada to say hello,
加尔去舰队打招呼的时候
he dropped a little something extra.
他留下了一点别的东西
What are they gonna do to me?
他们会怎么对我
For now, take cloning samples.
目前 采克隆样本
You're one of a kind.
你是独一无二的
I can't risk breaking you like the others.
我不能冒险把你像其他人一样弄坏
I need to breed more of you.
我得多弄几个你
That's really gross.
这真恶心
Holo projection.
全息投影
I prefer Holo Person.
我更喜欢说全息人
I don't care about her.
我不在乎她
Shut it off.
关掉
I know you're looking everywhere for us.
我知道你在到处找我们
Well, him.
找他
Oh, go ahead.
随便吧
Have your people track our transmission.
查我们的信♥号♥♥源
I'm not hiding.
我也没藏着
And why would I come to you?
我为什么要去找你呢
So you can say good-bye.
这样你就可以道别了
What was that?
那是什么
This?
这个吗
It's the poison that the assassin used
就是那个你让暗♥杀♥者给我用的
in my memories that you made me relive a thousand times.
扰乱我的记忆 让我经历无数次再生的毒药
I thought you'd appreciate the symmetry.
我觉得你会喜欢这种对称性
Do you remember how painful it is?
你记得这有多痛苦吗
I know what it's like to learn from Khlyen.
我知道从克兰那里知道这件事有多痛苦
He doesn't tell you everything.
他不是所有事情都告诉你的
He strings you along a bit at a time
他每次都告诉你一点点
so that you'll always need him.
这样你就会一直需要他
What hasn't he told you?
他还有什么没告诉你的
How to use Jaq?
怎么利用雅格吗
Or how to splice the best parts of us
还是怎么把我们最好的部分
into your little shit spawn?
混合进你那垃圾卵子
Time's running out for your answers.
你没什么时间回答了
You have two hours.
还有2小时
If I see anyone but you,
如果我看到除了你以外的任何人
I will dose him again.
我会再给他来一针
That wasn't sugar water, was it?
那不是糖水吧
No.
不
No, it wasn't.
不是
She might have a bio feed back chip in you.
她可能在你身体里装了生物反馈芯片
I couldn't risk the lie.
我不能冒险说谎
If I win...
如果我赢了
You're cured.
你就有救
If I lose...
如果我输了
doesn't matter what happens to any of us, anyway.
那我们发生什么就都没关系了
I think I may have taught you too well, Yalena.
我觉得我把你教得太好了 雅琳娜
Come on.
走吧
Problematic parents first.
问题首先出在家长身上
So your bait may work. What's your hook?
所以你的诱饵可能会成功 你打算怎么办
You worried I forgot how to fish?
你担心我忘了怎么钓鱼吗
No, I'm just curious how you plan to stay on top.
不 我只是好奇你要怎么保持上风
If she comes, she'll outnumber us,
如果她来 肯定会带很多人
she'll out-weapon us.
很多武器
Out-bitch us.
比我们更婊
Marginally.
一点点
How do you plan to survive?
你准备怎么活下来
Who says I do?
谁说我准备活下去了
Boys, are you there?
兄弟们 你们在那儿吗
Go ahead, Dutch. Bait is set.
说吧 达琪 诱饵准备好了
Heading in. Good luck.
准备进去了 祝好运
Back at you.
你也是
Johnny.
约翰尼
Setting course for Armada.
瞄准舰队
Delle Seyah, we are a go.
德拉·塞亚 我们好了
It's time.
是时候了
If any of these codes are wrong,
如果任何编码是错的
I will show you what your innards look like
我会把你的内脏都掏出来
and wear them as a skirt.
当裙子穿
Thank you.
谢谢你
I like your family.
我喜欢你的家人
They're polite.
他们真礼貌
Bombs away.
炸♥弹♥取消
Where's the antidote?
解药在哪儿
Ready my ship.
准备好我的飞船
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表