剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
That's some kind of octopus-spider shithead.
这是一种章鱼蜘蛛头
What?
怎么了
I-I've seen it before.
我之前见过
When Dutch was in the hatchery?
达奇在孵化场的时候吗
No, no, no. Before, before.
不不不 还要在那之前
Where? I don't know!
哪里 我不记得了
Company records, or old RAC research files.
公♥司♥记录里 或着从旧实验室研究文件里
Okay, good. This is good.
可以 很好 这很好
So do an image search through all the old files.
那么就在你所有旧文件中进行图像搜索吧
Let's find out what we're fighting. We can't from here.
弄清楚我们的敌人究竟是何方神圣 不能在这里
The Lady's blocked everything to protect the delusion.
女士封锁了一切以保护幻觉
We can't have access to that
我们没有权限进入
without a hacked direct line.
除非直接黑进去
Like the one in your lab.
就像你实验室里的那个
We have to go back to Old Town.
我们得回到旧城
Hut.
右转
Hut.
右转
Clear.
没人
Remember the salute if we see anyone.
看见任何人 请记住敬礼
Is that the head tap or the overly complicated handshake?
是点点头 还是要复杂一些的握手呢
What is with you people? I don't know!
你们这群人怎么回事 我怎么知道
Less wars you have, the more time you have
战争越少 你就有更多的时间来掌握那些
for fancy traditions that make you feel important.
让你觉得自己很重要的礼节
You should see our parades.
你就应该看看我们的列队
Do you guys have clearance for this area?
你们有权限进这里吗
Do you outrank me, son?
你的级别比我高吗 兔崽子
Because I don't think you outrank me.
我可不认为你的级别高于我
No, ma'am. Winter salute!
不 长官 给我行礼
Tuck in your shirt.
塞好你的衬衫
Now go outside and run the pretzel formation
现在给我到外面去做份椒盐卷饼
till I come for you. Real soldiers have work to do.
直到我叫你 真正的士兵有工作要做
Yes, ma'am. Apologies.
好的 长官 真对不起
Oops. Forgot my anger meds.
哦 我火发得太大了
Come on. I think that bought us 20 minutes.
来吧 我想这给我们争取了二十分钟
Great. Now I've got blisters on my blisters.
行吧 现在我走得水泡上都起水泡了
We do this and get out. There's still heat on us here.
我们做完出去 还有人在找我们
Once we get to the lab, we're gonna go find Gared.
我们一进实验室 先去找杰拉德
This little rebellion is short-staffed as shit.
这次叛乱的人太少了
Time to find my...
是时候去找我的
baby.
亲爱的
Where did everybody go?
这儿怎么没人
Okay, really need to fear-pee now.
好吧 现在真该吓尿了
I may join you in that.
我也这么觉得
Zeph, you carrying? Shit. No.
泽芙 你带着家伙了吗 该死 没有
Then be a lamb and find some cover.
那就做一只小绵羊 乖乖找个掩护
You go for the lab. I'm going for Gared.
你去实验室 我去找杰拉德
Make sure he's not still here somewhere.
确保他不在这里
Ready? What?
准备好了吗 什么
Wait, no! Run!
等一下 不 快跑
It's a goddamn kill squad.
是他妈的杀手小队
Go, go, go!
跑跑跑
Well, good news is the Lady's dummies
好消息是 那位夫人的提线木偶
didn't even know what to smash.
甚至不知道该攻击什么
All right. I'll never make coffee again,
好吧 我再也烧不了咖啡了
but my computer rig is still alive.
但我的电脑设备还能用
Okay.
好吧
Okay, I'm in. This may take a while.
好的 我进去了 可能要一会
Kind of wish we had that coffee.
真希望我们能喝杯咖啡
Still clear, but I'd hurry up.
还是没人 但得动作快点
Well, hello, beautiful.
你好啊 美人儿
Let's get our sat tech on.
开启我们的卫星技术
Okay, Nuce. When you're done,
好吧 纽西 你完成的时候
let me know, and I'll let her rip.
告诉我 我就让她自己成长了
Beginning upload. Stand by.
开始上传 准备
What happens if this doesn't work?
如果不起作用怎么办
You get fired or something?
你会被炒鱿鱼之类的吗
Eh, major, major demotion...
超级大的降职
for all of us. There's a lot of talk
我们都会 你知道
about you back on the prison, you know.
监狱里有很多人在谈论你
About my blue eyes and startling wit?
说些什么 我的蓝眼睛和睿智吗
About the fact that there's something bigger going on
说有些更重大的事情在发生
that you're not telling us.
而你一直瞒着我们
I'm not actually crazy or stupid, you know.
你知道的 我不疯也不傻
I know. It's just... Needtoknow. Yeah, I get it.
我知道 就是 不需要知道 是啊 我懂
Eight years in a prison cell, you get used to
8年的牢狱生活 你就会习惯
not being treated like a whole person.
不被当人看
Okay, don't do that. I've seen your file.
好吧 别这样 我查过你的档案
What about your file?
那你的档案呢
What you need to know right now
你现在只需要知道
is that we're the good guys, okay?
我们是好人 好吗
Tap your heart on that, Killjoy?
你相信吗 扫兴者
Within the limit of my authority, yeah.
在我的能力之内
I do.
我会
Okay.
好吧
John, I've finished inputting the embedded data.
约翰 我已经输入了嵌入的数据
You may stream it now.
现在你可以播放
Okay. Here goes...
好 现在开始
Everything.
一切
The Qreshi pilot shot first.
克雷西飞行员先开火
Bartholeon was down.
巴塞利昂被击落
No! No!
不 不
She crashed into the fields
她坠毁在田野里
and was never seen again.
失去踪迹
But... her ship proved first contact
但是 她的飞船第一次抵达
with these verdant, fertile lands,
这些青翠肥沃的土地
and gave us right of occupation.
给了我们占领的机会
And that is why, to this day, we remember this battle.
这就是为什么 直到今天 我们仍然记得这场战斗
Thank you.
谢谢倾听
Yes?
你说
There's no such thing as Bartholeon.
没有巴塞利昂这样的东西
Yeah, there is. Shut up. Excuse me?
就在那儿 闭嘴 不好意思
Were you around during the first colonies?
第一次殖民的时候你出生了吗
No, but books were.
不 但书上记载了
Everything you said...
你所说的一切
it's all wrong. You're wrong,
都是错的 你才错了
you farmer. Go back to your... farm.
你个农民 回到你的 农场去
Is that racist?
这是种族歧视吗
No, you're good. Good.
不 你说的没错 好的
And we're done.
我们讲完了
Slowly put down those weapons
慢慢放下你们的武器
and show me your IDs. We've had complaints.
给我看你们的身份证明 我们收到了投诉
All part of the act, kids.
这是表演的一部分 孩子们
It's fine. We quit.
很好 我们不干了
On your knees.
跪下
Hey, hey!
嘿 嘿
Is that any way to talk to an officer?
这是和军官谈话的方式吗
Yeah, you, too. Right. Yep.
你也是 好的 是的
Understood.
明白
I hope you have a salute for this one.
希望你们能对这一位敬礼
Calvert?
卡尔弗特呢
Oh, man.
天啊
Pree!
普雷
I was so worried.
我担心死了
I thought you'd be long gone.
我以为你早就走了
Where did you go? I was...
你去哪儿了 我
You shaved... everything.
你把 毛都剃了吗
Well, not everything.
好吧 没都剃
Uh, undercover warrant. Long story.
卧底搜查令 说来话长
Need to be incog-Pree-to for a wee bit.
需要普雷稍微隐姓埋名
It suits you. Everything suits me.
很适合你 什么都很适合我
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表