剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Coren? Mace?
科伦 梅斯
Is there anybody? Fall over.
有人吗 倒下
Excuse me?
拜托
Sitting on the flooris bad enough.
坐在地板上已经够糟糕的了
I said fall over.
我说倒下
Hey, hey.Something's wrong.
嘿 嘿 有点不对劲
She's not breathing.
她不呼吸了
Hey, come on, man.
拜托 伙计
You don't wanna losea hostage, do you?
你不想失去一个人♥质♥吧
Okay, we gotta figure out what's going on.
我们得搞清楚到底怎么回事
I'm gonna finish this.
我要把这个解决了
Now.
现在
Oh, come on!
哦 拜托
Put it down. You first.
把枪放下 你先放
She's on our side, Dutch.
她是我们这边的 妲奇
Okay, side ish.
好吧 差不多一边的
But we all wantthe same thing
但我们都想要一样的东西
to get the ship backfrom Coren.
把船从科伦那弄回来
Coren's dead.
科伦死了
Our biggest problemis the Qreshi kill squad.
我们最大的问题是奎雷什杀人小队
Where the hells are they,and where are their bombs?
他们在哪里 他们的炸♥弹♥在哪里
Johnny. Yes, Newcy?
约翰尼 在呢 纽西
I have identified three moresites where the fusion
我已经确定了三个放置核聚变炸♥弹♥的地方
charges have been laid,but I'm also tracking
我也在追踪
five individuals headingdirectly to section 5 C.
五个直接前往五号♥C区的人
That's the personalquarters area.
那是私人区域
If that's where D'av and the Robbels are...
如果达文和罗贝尔在那里
I'll take care of the bombs.You go save your friend.
我会处理炸♥弹♥的 你去救你的朋友
Why would you trust her?
你为什么要相信她
'Cause she hasn't tried tokick me off the ship, for one.
首先是因为她没想过把我赶出飞船
Um, Johnny,maybe this isn't the time.
约翰尼 也许现在不是时候
I didn't try to kick you off.
我没想把你踢出去
It was so you could geta message out to Zeph.
这样你就可以把信息传给泽芙了
We're on a floatingsatellite dish, Dutch.
我们在一个漂浮的卫星天线上 妲奇
I think I'm pretty goodat hitting send.
我觉得我很擅长发送
Okay, I'm gonna gotake care of the bombs,
好吧 我去处理炸♥弹♥
but, uh, as a formerpsychiatrist,
但作为一名前精神病学家
I suggest you two work your shit out
我建议你们俩在你们朋友死前
before your friend dies.
解决好你们的问题
Do you know what you'real so really good at?
你知道你最擅长什么吗
Icing me out.
把我赶出去
Icing you?
把你赶出去
Hasn't exactly been easyfor me since we got out
自从我们离开了那个老城以后 对我来说并不容易
of Old Town, Dutch.
妲奇
And it was for me?
是为了我吗
I was there too, Johnny.I remember us too.
我也在那儿 约翰尼 我也记得我们的事
Did you ever ask me how I felt?
你有问过我感觉如何吗
So, yeah, I did tryto send you away.
所以 是的 我确实想把你送走
'Cause whatever youwere going through,
因为无论你经历了什么
it was easier to have you gone than to have you here
你走了比你在这里而不是我的朋友
and not be my friend.
来得更容易
Give me a sec.
等我一下
I just got a message witha weird encryption key.
我刚收到一条信息 密♥码♥很奇怪
So you're a Killjoy? That's right, honey.
所以你是个扫兴者 没错 亲爱的
Maybe you could be a Killjoy too.
你也可能是个扫兴者
Whatever I do,I'm pretty sure I work
不管我做什么 我很确定
for a living, son.
我是靠工作谋生的 孩子
Well, Zeph, he might not know who he is,
泽芙 他可能不知道自己是谁
but he's still an asshole.
但他还是个混♥蛋♥
You're proud of this?
你为此感到骄傲吗
It's him!It's Johnny.
是他 是约翰尼
He sent a message.
他发了一个信息
They're alive on the HerksSupermax Prison Ship.
他们还活着 在赫克斯超级监狱船上
Nice friends you have. Shh.
你有很多好朋友 嘘
Okay.
好的
Coren Jeers, gladiator fights,cool.
科伦·吉尔斯 角斗士的打斗 酷
Anyway, they have a plan.
不管怎样 他们有一个计划
When they get back,we have to evacuate Old Town.
当他们回来时 我们必须撤离老城区
Evacuating a whole citywith no memory of its past
疏散一个对过去毫无记忆的城市
how hard could that be?
这有多难呢
Hey, wait.What's the last part?
嘿 等等 最后一部分是什么
What Herks has been hijacked.
赫克斯超级监狱被劫持了
Many hostages, Qreshistrying to blow up the ship?
有很多人♥质♥ 奎雷什人想炸掉飞船吗
Gods. Shit.
天啊 该死
You don't wanna do this, Evi. Oh, I really, really do.
你不会想这么做的 艾薇 哦 我真的 真的想这么做
Okay, well... you shouldn't.
好吧 嗯 你不应该
Why?
为什么
Oh, thank you very much.
哦 谢谢你
Actually, D'avin,if it helps,
事实上 达文 如果有帮助的话
there are three Qreshisoldiers on their way
有三个奎雷什士兵
to kill all of you.
要来杀了你们
Lucy? Lucy?
露西 露西
Why is the ship talking to you?
飞船为什么和你说话
And what Qreshi soldiers are coming to kill us?
什么奎雷什士兵要来杀我们
Members of Land Robbel'ssecurity force.
罗贝尔土地安♥全♥部♥队的成员
What is wrong with you people?
你们这些人怎么了
Is anyone in your family nottrying to kill each other?
你们家有谁不想杀对方吗
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Have you never hada family dispute?
你从来没有发生过家庭纠纷吗
Seriously.
认真讲
I've never triedto kill my brother.
我从没想过要杀我弟弟
Intentionally.Look, the point is
至少没有故意试过 听着 重点是
If you die,I'm the next in line
如果你死了 我就是下一个
of succession,if I get married.
继承人 如果我结婚的话
But if I die too... It stays with Uncle.
但如果我也死了 它将留在叔叔那里
See?
看到了吗
You guys don't have a problemwith each other.
你们之间没有问题
Your uncle is using thisopportunity to kill you both.
你叔叔正利用这个机会杀了你们俩
So why don't you do somethingcompletely crazy
所以你为什么不做一些完全疯狂的事情呢
and be a familythat fights together?
成为一个共同战斗的家庭
But you'd better do it fast.
但你们最好快点
As soon as the door opens,start shooting.
门一打开 就开始射击
Um, yeah, what if they, like,start shooting back?
如果他们开始反击呢
They probably will.
他们可能会的
Well, just think of Uncleand shooting him in his big,
想想叔叔 朝他又大又蠢的脸上
stupid face.
开枪
Die!
去死吧
No, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不
Who's got a kiss for Daddy?
谁要给爸爸一个吻
Oh, I'm gonna noogie you! Okay, okay.
我不会放过你的 好吧 好吧
How old are you?Dick!
你多大了 迪克
Did you want me to touchyour head like that?
你想让我这样摸你的头吗
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Tough day at the office?
在办公室辛苦的待了一天吗
You don't know the half of it.
你连一半都不知道
Johnny. No, no, no, Newcy.
约翰尼 不 不 不 纽西
If it's bad news,I don't wanna hear it.
如果是坏消息 我不想听
Okay, then.
好吧 那
So literal.Okay, fine, what is it?
真是字斟句酌 好吧 那是什么
There is an orbiter classcruiser making its way
有一个轨道扣环器正在以最快的速度
to our coordinatesat maximum speed.
向我们的坐标移♥动♥
Orbiter class? It's the armada.
轨道飞行器级别的吗 是无敌舰队
They're coming for us.
他们来找我们了
Kendry, grab Jaq's bag.Wait here.
坎崔 拿上雅各的包 在这儿等着
I need to speak with him.
我要和他谈谈
Did you just throwforest filth at me?
你拿森林垃圾扔我吗
Do you have any ideawhat I've been through?
你知道我经历了什么吗
I suffered for you!
我为你受苦
I carried a Jaqobis for you!
我给你带来了雅各
And I will not carry bags for you.
我不会帮你拎包的
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表