剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
I'm gonna have to go through the atmofeed-pipe.
我得穿过通气管道
Lucy, schematics.
露西 给我图表
I need to know where that pipe starts.
我需要知道管道开端在哪儿
Sending coordinates. Wait.
发送坐标 等等
What kind of pipe is it?Is it gas permeable?
这是什么管子 它能透气吗
Uh, well, then I guess we'll just freeze to death.
哦 完了 我猜咱们都得冻死
I heard that.
我听到了
Can we all be Suzy Sunshines for a minute
我们大家都能像苏西一样享受一分钟的阳光
and assume that this plan is gonna work,
然后假设这个计划会成功
and we flip her into hibernation mode?
再把她调到休眠模式吗
And once we have her neutralized,
一旦我们干掉了她
what's your preferred kill-shot, Zeph?
你最喜欢的致命一击是什么姿势 泽夫
Fire.
火焰
Burn her like she deserves.
把她烧个精光
You got it.
那你挺厉害
All right.
好了
What do you want?
你想要什么
I wish you could hear them screaming.
我希望你能听到他们的尖叫
She doesn't have much time left.
她不剩多少时间了
He's winning.
他占据优势
If you make him hurt her...
如果你让他伤害她
He will never forgive you.
他永远不会原谅你
He always hurts her.
他总是伤害她
And you.
你也一样
Not like this.
但不以这种方式
Why are you crying?
你哭什么
I don't want to hurt you,Aneela.
我不想伤害你 阿妮拉
We're the same.
我们是一样的
Ruthless, alone, until her.
无情 孤独 直到她出现
My favorite memory is one of yours.
我最喜欢的记忆属于你
The one Khlyen hid from us.
被那个克兰藏起来
The day Yala was born in that mirror box.
雅拉是在那个反光盒子里出生的
You were so happy.
你欣喜若狂
Do you remember?
你还记得吗
Yes.
当然
It feels right to end her where she began.
从她开始人生的地方结束她的生命 真好
I can say goodbye for you.
我可以跟你说再见了
Any last words?
有遗言吗
Let...her...go!
放她走
Tighter.
用力
Stay with me.Come on.
别死 加把劲
You're stronger than this.
你的能力应该比现在强得多
Do you remember your tenth birthday?
记得你十岁生日那天吗
Listen.Focus on the day.
听着 专注于这一天
All you wanted was a gift.
你只想要一份礼物
Your father had that made just for you.
你父亲专门为你做的
I wanted a doll.
我想要一个洋娃娃
Dolls are for little girls,not little warriors.
娃娃是给小女孩的 小战士不该玩
You're better than that.
你可不是小女孩
Doesn't feel better.
没让我觉得好受
It will.
你会理解的
The world is unkind to little girls.
这个世界向来对小女孩怀抱恶意
Because they don't think you can be warriors.
因为他们不相信你能成为战士
Their mistake...
他们的错误
is your advantage.
是你的优势
Use it.
好好利用它
Always keep this blade hidden
记得把这把剑
where they can never find it,
藏在他们永远找不到的地方
until it's too late.
当他们发现 一切已经太迟
Good girl.
好孩子
Now finish it, please. Before she makes me.
现在结束这一切 求你 在她再次逼迫我之前
I don't like this anymore!
我再也不想这样了
Why aren't I enjoying this?
为什么我不觉得享受
Don't.
别
Stop that!
停下
Yeah.
好
Make me.
释放我
This is it.This must be her life support.
这就对了 那肯定是她的生命维持器
Okay, it's pneumatic,
好吧 这是气动的
so it's gotta be one of the back ones.
所以肯定是后面那个
Which one is it?
哪个才是
Why are you asking me?You're the smart one.
你干嘛问我 你才是聪明人
Hey, first of all, you are very smart.
首先 你们都很聪明
But we are about to die and you are psychic as shit,
但我们就要死了 而你有超能力
so which one is it?
所以告诉我哪个才是
It doesn't work on command.
它根本没反应
Okay, okay.Um, what if I touch them?
好吧 好吧 嗯 如果我碰一下呢
Huh? Anything? No?
哈 有反应吗 没有
Is that doing anything?
有用吗
Okay, please pick before we die.
请在我们冻死之前搞定
Jaq.
雅格
This one.
这个
You're sure?
确定吗
Pretty sure.
相当确定
Okay.
好
If we die...
如果我们死了
you're still my favorite nephew.
你依然是我最喜欢的侄子
I was gonna pick that one, too.
我也准备选这个来着
Okay, go, go, go.We have 20 seconds.
好 走 快走 我们还剩20秒
Stop moving.
别动了
I am not your doll anymore.
我不再是你的玩具
Or his.
也不是他的
You're not much of anything to anyone.
你对所有人都没用处
You're a cheap copy.
你是个山寨货
Not even as goodas the real Aneela.
根本不如真正的阿妮拉好
I'll tell you what I am.
我来告诉你我是谁
I'm the woman who's gonna bloody end you.
我就是要杀了你的那个女人
Is it dead?
它死了吗
It's dead.
死了
It's over.
结束了
Oh...
哦
Now are you glad I got you that birthday knife?
现在你喜欢我给你买♥♥的生日刀了吗
It's over.
结束了
Hi.
嗨
Way to not die. You too.
没死成 你也是
So it doesn't bother you
所以你不觉得
that "prison party"and "prison riot"
监狱派对和监狱暴♥动♥
sounds the same?
没两样吗
Your spider's shrinking.
你的视网膜在收缩
From the cryo, maybe?
也许因为冷冻作用吧
Shrinking's good, right?
能收缩是好事 对不对
Not sure.
我不确定
How did you survive the explosion?
你是怎么在爆♥炸♥中幸存下来的
Honestly, I don't know.
老实说我不知道
The last thing I rememberis just being really, really...
我记得的最后一件事就是特别 特别
noble.
高尚
Maybe your little brain buddy
也许你的大脑
has some sort of self-defense mode,
有某种自卫模式
or got you into an escape pod.
或者想方设法把你弄进逃生舱
Or...
或者
you could just relax,
你可以放松一下
chill with all the science stuff for one minute
停止这些科学研究
and celebrate with me.
跟我一起庆祝
'Cause yay, I'm not dead.
因为 耶 我没死
I'm not getting my hopes up just to lose you again.
我不知道会不会再次失去你
Yeah, no one gets to be safe forever.
没人能永远安全无恙
And look, I know that hope is hard.
我知道心怀希望很难
But at the same time,it's kind of the best.
但希望也是我们所能拥有的最好的东西了
And I'm not giving up on mine,so maybe...
我不会放弃我心中的希望 所以 或许
don't look a gift Pippinin the mouth.
不要一直看礼物皮蓬的嘴巴
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表