剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
You can't.
你不会的
Look, whoever they told you I am
听着 不管他们告诉你我是怎样的
I'm just trying to do the right thing there.
我只是想做对的事
How's that working out for you?
那你进展如何
Not great.
不怎么样
You're a Killjoy.
你是个扫兴者
I'm a bartender.
而我是酒吧侍者
We don't know each other.
我们根本互相不认识
But you feel like we do. Why?
但你却会觉得我们认识 为什么
You have that kind of a face.
我们挺有脸缘的
Look around you.
看看你周围
Ask yourself why it all feels so wrong.
问问你自己 为什么一切都看起来不对劲
Is this the point where you try to convert me?
你就要靠这来说服我吗
I would if I could.
要是我可以 我会的
But it's not that easy.
但没有那么容易
I don't want to do this alone.
我不想一个人做这些
Your bracelet. What's it for?
你的手环 是为了什么
When you think about the past,
你回忆过去的时候
how far back can you remember?
能记得多少
Why does it rain at the same time
为什么每天晚上
every single night?
都在同一时间下雨
Move any closer and I will shoot.
再靠近我就开枪了
Ask yourself why.
问问自己为什么
D'Avin.
达文
Why can't you do it?
你为什么不能这样
Who am I to you?
对你来说我是谁
I am enjoying this new skin.
我在享受这新皮肤
Was there something wrong with that other body?
其他身体有什么不对的地方吗
You want to know about me.
你想要了解我
I want to know about your missing daughter.
我想要了解你失踪的女儿
Shall we make a deal?
我们能做个交易吗
She's not my daughter.
她不是我女儿
You think of her as one.
你把她当做是女儿
You were inside her head.
你之前在她脑袋里
What can I tell you that you don't already know?
你都不知道的事 我又怎么告诉你
Tell me where she is!
告诉我她在哪
Tell me why you brought me out of the Green.
告诉我你为什么把我带出绿世界
Khlyen.
凯恩
You're the one in chains.
你是阶下囚
And you're the one asking me for favors.
你有求于我
You think you can figure this out.
你觉得你能搞定
Don't you?
是不是
I love that confidence.
我欣赏你的信心
It's what I find most charming about humans.
这是我发现的 人类最迷人的地方
Confidence born ofgenerations of ignorance.
信心源于几代人的无知
Why do you want her?
你为什么想要她
What is she to you?
她对你有什么用
The question you should be asking yourself
你应该问自己的问题是
is what are you to me if you don't deliver?
如果你不说出来 你对我有什么用
Dead, I suspect.
我想 会死
You're not so ignorant after all.
你也没那么无知啊
Zeph?
泽芙
They found us.
他们找到我们了
We have to get out of here. Who?
我们必须离开这 谁
Your husband.
你的丈夫
I don't know how he tracked us down, or
我不知道他是怎么追踪到我们的
how he knows we're working together, but he was here,
或是他怎么知道我们合作了 但他确实来这了
and he was going through my stuff,
他还在翻我东西
and I just...
我就是
feel very violated.
感到受了侵犯
Also he stole one of my slates.
他还偷了我的一块平板
Your protein inhibitor thing.
你的蛋白质抑制剂
Where are we at with that?
做得怎么样了
It's ready.
准备好了
We just need to test it.
只需要测试了
Didn't expect you back.
没想到你会回来
You were right.
你说得对
I was?
什么
We've been married for 16 years
我们已经结婚16年了
and I don't even know who my wife is.
而我甚至都不知道我妻子是谁
Tracked her friend's tech to her hideyhole,
追踪她朋友的科技到她的藏身之处
it's like a...
那里就像
true crime vid down there.
是真正的犯罪基地
Real terrorist shit.
真正的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Makes me wonder how crazy the both of them are.
我很好奇她们俩到底有多疯
She's not crazy.
她没疯
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I don't even know if she's a terrorist.
我甚至都不确定她是否是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I found her.
我找到了她
I had her.
我亲了她
Well, she had me.
好吧 她亲了我
She gave me this.
她给了我这个
Blueprints for some sort of...
某种化工厂
chemical factory.
的蓝图
Stinky Raincoat was tracking shipments
那个臭烘烘的雨衣姑娘
to the same factory.
也在追踪同一家工厂的货物
It's too easy.
太简单了
She's gott a besetting you up, right?
她这是在扰乱你 对吧
Not if we get there first.
如果我们先到那就不会
We?
我们
Well, I made a promise.Right?
我答应过的 对吧
Let's find your wife.
去找你妻子吧
Oh, and also, I'll shoot you if you screw this up.
同样 要是你搞砸了 我会开枪打你
Fair warning.
公平的交易
Understood.
明白
You just have to get it
你只要把这安到
right between my vertebrae.
我的脊柱上
Great.
很好
Are you sure you're ready to do this?
你确定你准备好做这个了
Yes.
是的
Even if this goes wrong,it shouldn't incapacitate me...
即便出错了 也不会让我变成傻子
too much.
不会很傻
I'm not talking about the science.
我说的不是科学
I know.
我知道
Just tell me.
告诉我
What was I like when I was me?
当我是我自己的时候 是什么样的
Was I happy?
我开心吗
Did you like me?
你喜欢我吗
Everyone did.
所有人都喜欢
But some of your real memories, Zeph...
泽芙 但一些你真正的记忆
are gonna hurt.
会有些痛苦
You lost people because of me.
因为我 你失去了重要的人
It's okay.
没事的
I need to know the good
好事坏事
and the bad.
我都得知道
You ready? No.
你准备好了吗 没有
Yes. Whatever.
好了 无论如何
Just...
就只要
When I say go,
在我说开始的时候
hit that button.
按下按钮
Okay, go.
好的 开始
Meet me in the middle.
在午夜来见我
Pip!
皮普
Pippin...
皮平
I don't want to miss him all over again.
我不想再失去他一次了
I know, I'm sorry, Zeph.I'm sorry.
我知道的 对不起 泽芙 对不起
It's all my fault.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.I'm so sorry.
都是我的错 对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
No, it's not.
不 不是
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表