剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
You guys are the best for breaking me out!
救我出来的你们真是太棒了
Ah, trees! Look at them!
树 快看他们
Oh, and grass!
还有草地
Do you remember grass?
你还记得草地吗
Is she okay? Hey!
她还好吗 喂
Tree-humper, stop scissoring nature and focus.
树木爱好者 别想着怎么修剪大自然了 专心起来
We didn't bust you out. You're on a mission.
我们没有把你放你出来 你有个任务
And if you cock it up,
如果你搞砸了
we will fry you with Rennika's brain chip.
我们会用伦尼卡的脑部芯片把你干掉
Understood?
明白了吗
Understood.
明白
Can you get us inside the base or not, Lieutenant?
你能不能带我们进基地 中士
Yes, sir. Good. Take point.
遵命 长官 很好 你领队
If anyone IDs us in there, we are toast.
如果任何人发现我们在这里 我们就完了
We'll lose our only tactical advantage
我们会失去我们对夫人的唯一的
with the Lady, so if shit goes wrong,
战略优势 如果出了任何差错
use any force necessary to get us out. Agreed?
使用任何必要的武力攻击突出重围 同意吗
Agreed.
同意
Okay, I'm less agreed now.
好吧 我现在不是很同意
What the shit is this?
这他妈是什么
"This three-tier communications base
这座三层楼的通讯基地
proudly offers you the best in cutting-edge Mili-tainment?"
很荣幸为您提供最好最先进的军事娱乐场所
Is this a base or a goddamn theme park?
这是基地还是该死的主题乐园
Both.
都是
We're not, like, a well-funded army.
我们不是一支 装备优良的军队
Qresh cuts our balls off every year with sanctions
科雷秀每年都削减军费打♥压♥我们
so we don't get any big ideas, so tourism pays the bills.
我们没有什么好的办法 只能用旅游业来增加收入
Militainment is huge.
军事娱乐基地赚可多了
I hate every word you just said.
你讨厌你刚刚说的每一个字
Easy, soldier. The mission stays the same, right?
放轻松 士兵 任务不变 对吧
We get in there, send the signal, and get out.
我们进入那里 发送信♥号♥♥ 然后出来
So we can't get caught, 'cause we can't even
所以我们不会被抓住 因为我们现在都
shoot our way out now.
不需要动用武器杀出一条血路来
How are we supposed to fit in with happy, normal people?
我们要怎么混入这些开心的普通民众当中
This might be our greatest undercover challenge yet.
这可能是我们目前为止遇到的最大的卧底挑战
War! War! War!
战争 战争 战争
The biggest bombs take the biggest balls!
那个最大的炸♥弹♥能打掉最大的那颗球
Test yours in our new VF defusing sim
试试我们最新的频率可变电脑模拟游戏
in the west atrium.
就在西中庭
I feel like somebody took everything I believed in
我感觉有人夺走了我一切视为信仰的东西
and peed on it.
还在上面撒尿
Okay, talked to the door greeter.
问了门口的接待员
Lovely woman. We have free passes
可爱的女人 我们今晚可以免费去看
to the laser show tonight,
激光秀
and it sounds like the lower levels
听起来下面的楼层
are off-limits to civilians. Strictly military personnel.
没有对平民开放 只有军事人员才能进入
That's where your tech'll be, then, makes sense.
这就是你的科技用武之地 也说得通
In what way does any of this make any sense?
你看看这些 哪里说得通了
Try living it. Why do you think I turned to crime?
试着活下去吧 你觉得我为什么会变成罪犯
Because you have the morals of a small braised cabbage.
因为你的道德底线和一颗小炖白菜没有什么区别
Okay, John,
好了 约翰
go with Calvert. Do your thing.
和卡尔弗特一起走 把你的任务完成
Dutch and I will watch your exits.
达奇和我会望风的
Good? Good.
行吗 行
Come on. Mm.
加油 嗯
Why braised? I mean, I'm not angry.
为什么是炖的 我是说 我又没生气
I'm just hungry now.
我现在只是饿了
On my signal.
听我指示
I'm sorry. You want me to what?
抱歉 你想我做什么
Okay, just run it for us again.
再为我们运行一次
We can't risk this thing escaping,
我们不能冒风险让这个东西逃走
but I need to get a good look at it,
但是我需要好好看一下它
so you guys hold it steady,
所以你们抓紧了
I'll drill a hole in the top, drop the surgical camera inside,
我会在顶上开一个洞 把手术级摄影机扔进去
you seal it up. Okay.
你来封顶 好
Oh! No.
哦 不
And hell no, and then no again.
该死的 不 绝对不要
What if the box cracks? We scream and run and die.
如果盒子裂了怎么办 我们尖叫着逃跑 然后死掉
God damn it. Next time, I make the plans.
该死的 下一次我来做计划
What are you doing? Getting my boot ready
你在做什么 准备好我的靴子
in case we have to stomp the shitty bitch.
万一我们必要的时候要踩臭婊♥子♥呢
Let's get this over with.
让我们把这事结束
Okay, we do this on three.
好 数到三就开始
Ready?
准备好了
One, two...
一 二
No, wait!
不 等一下
If this thing gets out and jumps on my face,
如果这东西逃了出来跳到了我的脸上
I want you to... Mercy kill you.
我要你 出于仁慈把你干掉
Fight for me! Yes, okay. That too.
争取让我活下来 好吧 也是
Okay, ready?
好 现在准备好了吗
Let's do some science.
我们来做些科学研究吧
He didn't like it! I don't like it!
他不喜欢这样 我也不喜欢
Okay, I'm in! I'm in, I'm in, I'm in!
好好好 成功进入了 进入了
Dropping the camera!
快把相机放进去
There it goes! Seal it up!
就是这样子 快封上
Seal it! Seal it!
封上 快快
Did it work?
成功了吗
What? Nothing.
怎么了 没事
Just scream a lot for a warlord.
作为一个军阀你叫得不少
It's warlord, not bug lord.
是军阀 可不是虫王
Okay, I do hate this war-tainment shit,
好吧 我讨厌这种战争娱乐
but look at all these happy, goofy bastards.
但喜欢看着这些快乐而愚蠢的混♥蛋♥
Must be nice to live in a world so safe,
生活在如此安全的世界一定很美好吧
they barely have an army.
他们好像都没有军队
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好呀
Hi.
你好
What's your presentation?
你们的展示是什么
The tour.
导游
We're not, um...
我们不是
We're just...
我们就是来
The tour's starting.
导游开始了
We're closed. They're starting.
我们被包围了 开始了
They're just getting started. You know what?
刚刚开始 知道吗
Take it away, Lieutenant.
交给你了 中尉
No. No, no, no, no.
不不不
Over to you... Chief.
交给你了 长官
Not really a thing.
这都不是个军衔
Okay, Leith history.
好吧 里斯历史
Topic close to my heart
这话题正合我心意
and of which I am...
我知道得
very well informed.
很清楚
Okay, recording.
好的 录影
We have a live visual.
我们能看直播
What the hells we looking at?
我们在看什么玩意呢
Uh... Is that... is that upside-down, or...
是颠倒了吗 还是
No, I think I see a... a fin?
不 我想我看到的是一个 一个鳍状物
A face.
是张脸
A fin-face?
鳍状的脸
Wait, is that its ass, or its mouth?
等等 那是它的屁♥股♥ 或者说是嘴巴吗
Ugh, it's alien. Maybe its ass is its mouth.
这是外星人 或许它的屁♥股♥和嘴是一个东西
Oh, good. We know what its shitter looks like.
好吧 至少现在我们知道了它的鬼样子
Victory is ours.
胜利属于我们
Shit. Hold on.
该死 等等
What happened? Did it break the camera?
怎么了 它毁了摄影机吗
I think it ate it.
我猜摄影机被它吃掉了
Well, what the hells now? Shh. Be patient.
该死 现在该怎么办 安静 耐心点
There's gotta be at least one good, clear frame in here.
肯定至少有一张清晰的照片
As you do...
大概
Sorta.
是这样
Superior species, my ass.
去他妈的高级物种
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表