剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
I'm sorry I messed everything up.
抱歉我搞砸了所有事
How do we fix it?
我们怎样才能弥补呢
I saw her go this way!
我看见她往那边跑了
No!
不
Down here!
在下边
Oh, shit.
该死
I remember.
我想起来了
I know where I've seen her, you assholes!
我知道我在哪儿见过她了 混♥蛋♥
Zeph, we need to go.
泽芙 我们得赶紧走
Yes, thank you, please. Hi.
当然 谢谢你 请带我走 你好
Did you lose the escape pod?
你把逃生舱扔掉了吗
A million percent.
百分之一百万确定
Hey, Johnny, what's wrong?
强尼 怎么了
Oh, nothing. I just thought that we'd start getting
没什么 只是觉得我们应该开始
the mapping data back by now.
收到映射数据了
Is something wrong with...
有什么问题吗
Your ship!
你的船
What the hells?
发生什么事了
Lucy?
露西
How'd she get off the mothership?
她怎么离开母舰的
Permission to rescue your asses?
请允许我拯救你于危难之际
Is that Fancy? I don't care who it is.
是凡希吗 我不在乎是谁
Permission granted.
批准请求
Fancy Asshole Lee.
凡希·混♥蛋♥·李
Happy to see me?
见到我高兴吗
Yeah, but you're never gonna prove it.
高兴 但你永远也证明不了
Dutch. You're alive.
达奇 你还活着
Turin and Pree are still in Old Town.
都灵和普雷还在旧城
We have to go back for them.
我们得回去找他们
We'll go back for everyone, I promise.
我们会回去找到所有人 我保证
Anybody home? Yes, John.
有人在吗 当然了 约翰
What are we celebrating?
我们在庆祝什么
Our reunion.
团聚
Lucy, is that really you?
露西 真的是你吗
Your full memory, your full files? How?
你所有内存和文件都回来了 你怎么做到的
When you uploaded Newcy, she sent a trigger directive for me
当你将纽西上传时 她向我发送了一个触发指令
to enact any dormant backup protocols I had offline.
让我执行离线时所有的休眠备份协议
Well, I guess she knows you pretty well.
我想她很了解你
She's our baby, John.
约翰 她是我们的孩子
Well, no. We had a baby.
好吧 其实不是 我们有孩子了
Okay...
好吧
All right, enough. Just tell me,
好啦 该闹够了 快告诉我
did my crazy mapping idea work?
我的疯狂版地图创意起作用了吗
Have I ever let you down?
我让你失望过吗
No.
从未
She has your eyes.
她的眼睛和你一模一样
Stop.
停
The "Herks" has responded.
贺克斯号♥已回复
We have permission to dock.
我们被批准进港
While she was mapping your ship
当她给你的飞船绘制地图
and reading the files,
并读取文件时
Lucy found me in the prison log
露西在监狱系统里找到了我
and led me out,
并释放了我
but what you're looking for is here.
但你要找的地方是这儿
So that's where the Lady's real body is.
这儿才是那位夫人的肉身所在地
The data says yes.
数据从不说谎
We know exactly where to attack her.
我们非常清楚该向哪里下手
Good.
那就好
Because I know who can tell us how to kill her.
因为我知道谁能告诉我们杀死她的方法
约翰·杰克比斯
输入信息文件
文件上传
已启动图片搜索
没有发现匹配 文件上传 没有匹配
各大应用商店均可下载
各大应用商店均可下载
译制
原创
出品
荣誉
各大应用商店均可下载
加入Q群:545053435
Xgun擦枪小组 有偿招募译制成员 诚邀阁下
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表