剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on "Killjoys"...
扫兴者 前情提要
Jaq and I have been makingactual plans.
我跟雅各在制定实际的计划呢
Did you get it? And you're sure
好了吗 你确定
that's everything we need? Jaq's long gone.
我们只需要这些吗 雅各已经不在了
Jaq's safer being far awayfrom us he's not a priority.
雅各离我们远一点更安全 他不是现在的首要任务
I missed you, angry ginger. Gah!
我想死你了 愤怒的金格
We need to wake up Westerley. Yeah, starting with Gared.
我们要尽快唤醒威斯利 嗯 从杰拉德开始
He's safer in the dark.
他在暗处更安全
We came here to stir shit upand blow shit up.
我们是来火上浇油 炸东西的
How many shipswere destroyed?
多少艘飞船被坏掉了
How many?
多少
30% of your West seeding fleet.
西部播种舰队的百分之三十
We have a rebellion.Find out who's awake.
我们之中有个叛徒 找出谁还醒着
Welcome to my supermax.
欢迎来到我的超级监狱
I've been hearing rumorsthat there's a hit planned
我一直听人说 有人要袭击一位
on a powerful inmate Sparlow.
有权势的犯人 斯巴洛
We're gonna do you one better
我们要帮你一个忙
than finding out who orderedthe hit we're gonna stop it.
找谁是谁要杀他 然后阻止
All right,I officially owe you one.
好 我真欠你一次了
But I need to know who'scoming after me.
但我需要知道是谁要杀我
Coren Jeers.
科伦·吉尔斯
Sharpen your shivs, folks!
把刀都磨尖了
There are Killjoys in our midst.
我们之中有扫兴者呢
So you're the little shitwho's been stealing our food?
就是你这个小鬼一直在偷我们食物啊
We're just hungry.
我们只是很饿
We?
你们
Did he hurt you?
他伤害你了吗
No, I'm good. More could be coming.
我没事 可能还有人会来
We better findyour damn cube fast.
最好赶快找到你的方块
You okay?
没事吧
It's not my cube.
It's not my cube.
I just know we haveto go there next.
我只是知道我们接下来要去哪
What do you think'sinside of it?
你觉得里面会是什么
In the mirror cube?
反射方块吗
If you're having these visions,
如果你看到这些幻想
I bet it's some kind of weapon to fight the Lady.
我觉得肯定是对付夫人的某种武器
Why don't you evertalk about her
为什么你从来都不说她的事情
my mother?
我妈妈
Because scars bleedwhen you pick at them.
因为揭开伤疤会痛的
Did she even want me?
她真的想要我吗
Aneela?Very much.
阿妮拉吗 当然了
What about us?What are we?
那我们呢 我们是什么
Well, sometimes when a woman loves another woman very much,
你知道 有时候如果一个女人很爱另一个女人
she keeps the human hybrid baby an evil man put inside her
她会留下一个邪恶男人种在她体内的混血人类宝宝
and promises to protectthat boy forever, okay?
然后承诺永远保护这个小男孩 知道了吗
There! This way!
这里 这边
Jaq, which way do we go? That way.
雅各 我们去哪边 那边
Get behind me.I'm hunting asshole.
躲我后面 我可是猎人
Hey.
嘿
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
嗯
No.
有事
Can't sleep?
睡不着吗
No.
是啊
Not when we have a shipto take over.
有飞船要偷怎么睡得着
If we got controlof this thing,
如果我们能控制这个
we can use it to attack
就可以用来袭击
the terraforming plants on Westerley.
威斯利上面的地球化植物
Yeah, but
是啊 但是
And then if we get wordto Zeph,
之后如果让泽芙知道了
then she can start working on evacuating Old Town...
她就可以开始疏散老城了
Okay, sure Shh, shh, shh.
行吧 你别打岔
And then we take this fight
然后 我们去找那个
to that mind raping bitch
控制人的婊♥子♥战斗
and finish this onceand for all.
一劳永逸
Awesome.
很好
Just one question
但是有个问题
how do three people take overa maximum security prison ship
那三个人怎么能夺下这艘 所有人都想弄死我们的
filled with peoplewho hate them?
最高戒备监狱飞船呢
Yeah, I'm still workingon that part.
额 这部分我还在考虑呢
And what about Johnny?
那约翰尼呢
One crisis at a time.
一次先解决一个事
All right, Newcy,what do we got?
好 纽西 有什么发现
I am detecting
我检测到
a subcutaneous radio frequencyidentification transponder
一种皮下射频识别应答器
built aroundan integrated circuit.
围绕集成电路而造
Good.
很好
Now, what's the encasing made of?
那外面是什么材料的
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, guess.
你猜一下啊
I am an AI.
我是人工智能
I am not programmed to guess.
我不是乱猜的
Well, that's whatmakes it fun.
这样才好玩啊
Come on, we used to do thisall the time.
来啊 我们之前不都这么玩的吗
I don't have any recordof this "fun."
我不知道什么叫好玩
Well, we'll just haveto make our own, then,
那只能自己开始找乐子了
starting now.
从现在开始
Come on, guess.
来猜吧
Silicate glass?
硅酸盐玻璃吗
Bingo. That was fun.
没错 真好玩
What's happening, John?
怎么了 约翰
I have no idea, Newcy.
不知道 纽西
All X Wing prisoners
所有X翼的囚犯
assemble in the yardimmediately.
立刻到院子里集♥合♥
I hope this isn't aboutthe prison talent show.
希望不是要搞什么监狱才艺秀吧
Yeah, we are so not ready.
对啊 我们可没准备好呢
Whatever this is,
不管这是干什么
everyone's in on the joke but us.
除了我们所有人都在看热闹
I present Sylas and Evi Robbel
给大家介绍一下塞拉斯和
of Land Robbel
艾维·拉博
primary bene factors of this prison
是我们这所监狱大乱斗项目的
and stewards of the Bellaxion.
主要捐助人
Selections forthis year's Bellaxion
今年监狱大乱斗的选拔
begins now.
现在开始
What the shit is a Bellaxion? Prison fights.
监狱大乱斗是什么 监狱打架
It's a tournament sponsoredby the Qreshis.
是奎雷什人赞助的一个比赛
I heard about it when I wasback in the circuit.
我之前坐牢的时候听说过
What are you smiling about?
你笑什么啊
I think I just figured out
我刚刚想到我们
how we're taking overthis prison.
要如何夺取监狱了
The Bellaxion isn't justa fighting tournament.
监狱大乱斗不仅仅是一个战斗锦标赛
On the other side of itlies a chance at redemption
另一边代表着一个救赎
and freedom.
和自♥由♥的机会
Rules are simple
规则很简单
win, and you keep fighting.
赢了 就继续打
Lose, and you'reout of the tournament.
输了 就退出比赛
What a load of shit. I don't know.
什么狗屁 我觉得
I think it actually soundskind of cool.
还挺好玩的呢
Yeah, that's because youdon't have to go
你觉得好玩 是因为
into this circus.
into this circus.
And what makes you thinkyou'll get picked?
你咋那么自信会选你呢
With my historyof prison fights?
我可以监狱打架老手了好吗
Oh, please.
拜托
Von Okane.
文·奥金
Serving four consecutive life sentences
因为折磨 残骸以及谋杀
for torture, mutilation,and murder.
服役四个连续无期
Well, welcome to the Bellaxion.
好啊 欢迎加入监狱大乱斗
Though only the winnerof the tournament
只有那些赢得了比赛的人
will fight the Qreshi championfor a chance at freedom,
才可以参与奎雷什终极比赛 赢取自♥由♥的机会
those who fight with distinction may be selected
那些成绩优异的的选手 可能会被选为
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表