剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
A few kilometers,but I thought we just needed
几公里 但我以为我们只需要
to take out the factory,don't we?
拿下工厂 不是吗
Yeah, well, he said Old Townis full of those bugs.
是啊 他说老城区到处都是虫子
If we don't stop it now--
如果我们现在不停止的话
We never will.
我们永远不会
I'll reset the target zone.
我会重置目标区域
Someone needs to tell Pree.
得有人告诉普雷
Lucy, prep your engines.We're coming in.
露西 准备引擎 我们进来了
Preparing for evac.
准备撤离
All right, everybody,stay close.
好了 所有人 靠近点
Jump pods will be waitingfor us in the Badlands.
跳跃吊舱将在荒地等待我们
We just have to get there.
我们只需要到达那里
It's just a game, sweetie.Just like hideandseek.
只是个游戏 小甜心 就像捉迷藏一样
Why isn't anybody smiling?
为什么没有人笑
Everyone needsto stick together,
每个人都需要紧密团结在一起
but when I say run, you run.
但我说跑 你就跑
Run!
跑
Go, go, go!
跑 跑 跑
Johnny, target is locked.
约翰尼 目标锁定了
Transferring controlsto you now.
现在将控件传给你
Copy.
收到
Pree.
普雷
老城区的每个人都在荒地上
It's now or never.
机不可失 时不再来
Are you sure you wantto do this?
你确定你要这么做吗
There's no other way.
别无他法
Aneela?
阿妮拉
Come, now.We don't have time for this.
出来吧 我们没时间捉迷藏了
Found you.
找到你了
I don't want you to. Aneela.
我不想让你这么做 阿妮拉
And I don't wantto go to Arkyn.
我不想去阿尔金
We don't always get to dothe things we want, my love.
我们不能总是做我们想做的事 宝贝
But what we're doing on Arkyn,
但我们在阿尔金上所做的一切
that's for all of Qresh.
都是为了奎雷什
And I promise you,once we're done there,
我向你保证 一旦我们做完了
we will come home again.
我们会再回来的
It's okay.
没关系
It's gonna be okay.
不会有事的
Hey.
嘿
You didn't forget me, did you, Mommy?
你没有忘记我 是吗 妈妈
No, I was just, uh,
没有 我只是
confused for a little while.
一时糊涂了
But everything's okay now.
但现在一切都好了
Can we go home, then?
那我们可以回家了吗
Not just yet, honey.
还不能 宝贝
Well, Yala,that was quite the show.
好吧 娅拉 演得不错
You'd be disappointedif it wasn't.
如果不是 你会失望的
Hmm, perhaps,
也许吧
but you don't really understandwhat you've done, do you?
但你并不真正明白你做了什么 对吧
Stomped on a bunch of bugs,
踩了一堆虫子
saved a world,
拯救了一个世界
got you.
抓住了你
I think I'm pretty good.
我觉得我很好
That...
那
that was just the beginning.
那仅仅是个开始
Now comes the end.
现在结束了
I will burn them!
我要烧死他们
I will raze every buildingto the ground!
我要把所有的建筑物夷为平地
I will boil the waters of Qresh!
我要让奎雷什处于水深火热之中
Ma'am, it's here. What is here?
夫人 回来了 什么回来了
The jump ship we sentto investigate
我们派去调查不明信♥号♥♥的逃生船
the unidentified signal,it's returned.
已经返回了
It's brought something back.
它带回来了一些东西
各大应用商店均可下载
各大应用商店均可下载
译制
原创
出品
荣誉
各大应用商店均可下载
加入Q群:545053435
Xgun擦枪小组 有偿招募译制成员 诚邀阁下
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表