剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
I'm not.
我不是
Why are you harassing Gared Douleheny?
你为什么骚扰杰拉德·杜勒尼
"Harassing"?
骚扰吗
Interesting choice of words.
用词很有趣
He's a fugitive with threeactive warrants.
他是个逃犯 有三张有效的逮捕令
Who is under my protection.
他在我的保护下
Only three reasons a manprotects a skip.
男人保护女人的理由只有三个
He's getting paid, laid,or he's afraid.
他得到了报酬 上♥床♥了 或者他害怕了
And you do not strike meas the timid type.
在我看来 你也不是那种胆小怕事的人
Look...
看起来
this is the J.
无所谓的
Nobody cares who you loveor where you bury your stick,
没人在乎你爱谁 也没人在乎你和谁上♥床♥
just as long as you do your job.
只要你做好你的工作
Which I didn't.
我没有
And nobody needs to know that.
没人需要知道
I don't know anything about that missing kid.
我对那个失踪的孩子一无所知
Forget about the kid.
别管那个孩子了
What do you know...
你知道
about her?
她吗
Where she might be hiding?
她可能藏在哪里
We're here for the boy.
我们要那个男孩
Okay. But tiny thing...
好 但前提
You come for my boy,
你要我的孩子
you come through me.
得先通过我
Trying to slip away without us, huh?
想在我们不在时溜走
We had a deal.
我们说好了的
Let me guess--
让我猜猜
Gared tipped you off.
杰拉德给你通风报信了
For a shitty town,we are very neighborly.
对于一个烂镇来说 我们是很友好的邻居
Yes, I got a few tips from around town.
是的 我从附近城镇得到了一些消息
I think I might have a lead.
我想我可能有线索
I didn't want to let you know
我不想让你知道
in case it was a dead end.
以防这是个死胡同
Why don't you let us worry about that, chief?
为什么不让我们来操心呢 队长
Fine...
好吧
muffin.
松饼
You two can come along.
你们两个可以一起去
But, uh,
但是
try not to not shoot yourself this time?
这次尽量不要开枪
You know, you talk a biggame, but I bet that you--
你说得很有道理 但我打赌你
You might want to ice that.-
你可能想把它冷冻起来
Okay, yeah.
好吧
No, I see what you see in him.That's straight sexy.
我知道你看上他什么了 直男的性感
How long? Almost done.
还有多长时间 几乎完成了
You keep saying that.
你一直这么说
Casual warning--
非正式警告
if I die, you're grounded.
如果我死了 你就被禁足
You keep saying that.
你一直这么说
Levels 20 to 28are clear of guards.
20到28层没有守卫
Almost ready.- Enough, we need to go now.
几乎准备好了 够了 我们得走了
Jaq, what if you're wrong?
杰克 如果你错了呢
What if they don't come for us? I'm not wrong.
如果他们不来找我们怎么办 我没有错
This is the last set ofguards in their way.
这是最后一组守卫
We can go.
我们可以走了
Dutch and Dad are here.
达奇和爸爸在这里
Clear.
没人
Okay, anybody else getting major dижjид vu?
好吧 有没有人感觉好像昨♥日♥重♥现♥了呢
Shh, stay behind me.
嘘 跟在我后面
Why are we whispering?
我们干嘛窃窃私语
Basic procedure--
基本的过程
assume location is occupiedby hostiles
假设地点是由敌对分子占据的
until you prove otherwise.
直到你证明不是这样
Hey, you make a pretty goodliving at this?
嘿 你靠这个过得不错吧
Pays the bills.
足够生活
Enough to support, say,a family of three?
足够养活一个三口之家吗
No offense, I've seen your audition.
无意冒犯 我看过你的试镜
Stick to bartending.
坚持做酒吧掌柜吧
What, and let you have all the fun?
是什么让你尽情享受
Hopping moons, hitting onother guys' wives...
寻欢作乐 勾搭其他男人的妻子
And there it is.
终于说出来了哦
What, I just thought you guyshad some sort of code of honor.
我还以为你们有什么荣誉准则呢
I'm a Killjoy, not a knight.
我是个扫兴者 不是骑士
Shit.
该死
Well, I guess we'resplitting up the search.
好吧 我想我们要分头搜索了
I'll miss our little talks.
我会想念我们的小对话的
Amateurs.
不专业
Kendry!
坎崔
Do you know who I am? Oh, please, Dutch.
你知道我是谁吗 拜托妲奇
I've been trying to forget you since the day we met.
自从我们认识的那天起 我就一直想忘掉你
Look, I don't have a lot of time to explain everything,
听着 我没有太多时间解释所有的事情
but...I failed.
但是 我失败了
The Lady got out.- And Aneela didn't.
夫人出来了 阿妮拉没有
I know.
我知道
And you made me such pretty promises.
你给了我很多漂亮的承诺
Look, I'm sorry.
听着 我很抱歉
Oh, well, that'sall better, then.
那就好多了
The Lady has all of Westerly under her thumb.
这位夫人把所有的东西都掌握在她的手中
We need to get Jaq far away I'm aware.
我们得把杰克弄远点 我知道
We've been monitoring Westerly from here.
我们一直在从这里监视西边
while you've been cosplaying Old Towners,
当你扮老城里人的时候
Jaq and I have been makingactual plans.
我和杰克一直在制定切实可行的计划
To do what?
做什么
She's been in your head.
她一直在你脑海里
I couldn't tell you even if I wanted to.
即使我想告诉你 我也不能告诉你
What is going on in Westerly?
西部怎么了
Terraforming.
外星环境地球化
No, no, no, we--we already terraformed Westerly.
不 不 不 我们已经向西行了
Why would she want us to do it again?
她为什么要我们再做一次
Because this time it isn't for us.
因为这次不适合我们
Stick to the west wing.We left you an exit there.
朝西去 我们给你留了个出口
And one last thing...
最后一件事
I hate that you look like her.
我讨厌你长得像她
What?
什么
Oh, shit!
该死
Hey.
嘿
Stop right there, little dude.
停在那 小家伙
I got a warrant for you.
我有你的搜查令
Everything's gonna be okay.Just turn around slowly.
一切都会好起来的 慢慢转过身来
Hi, Dad.
嗨 爸爸
I'm not your da--Your dad's with your mom.
我不是你♥爸♥ 你♥爸♥和你妈在一起
I can go get them.
我可以带你见他们
You promised me you wouldn't forget me.
你答应过我不会忘记我的
Remember?
还记得吗
You're strong.You can beat this.
你很强 你可以打败他
Co-parenting is hard.
共同抚养孩子很难
He'll be fine.He just needs to sleep it off.
他会没事的 他只需要睡一觉就好了
Did you get it?
拿到了吗
Dutch's fingerprints...
妲奇的指纹
and...
和
Her DNA.
她的DNA
Are you sure that's everything we need?
你确定我们只需要这些吗
And snacks.
还有零食
It's gonna be a long trip.
这将是一次长途旅行
Let's go.
我们走吧
Johnny! Are you okay?
约翰尼 你还好吗
Yeah. Lots of dead or knocked-out guards
大量的死亡或被击倒的警卫
but no signs of Jaq. Check the docking bay.
但没有杰克的迹象 检查对接舱
Where's the Killjoy?
扫兴者在哪
Present, with asplitting headache.
现在头痛欲裂
Some asshole zapped me.
有个混♥蛋♥电了我
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表