剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
If I could justflex hard enough.
如果我弯曲的足够用力
You want starch with that?
要加淀粉吗
We got regular or potato scent.
我们有普通的或者土豆味的
Oh, I'm gladyou're amusing yourself.
很高兴你能自娱自乐
How did youget past the guards?
你是怎么避开警卫的
Never underestimatethe power of cleaning
永远不要低估清洁床单的威力
sheets that no one elsewants to touch.
没有人愿意去碰它
John, you gottaget me out of here.
约翰 你得把我弄出去
Don't worry,I got an exit plan.
别担心 我有个撤退计划
We're in a supermax, obvs,
我们在一个超级大的重刑监狱里
and the oxygen ventssuggest recycled air,
氧气口意味着循环空气
and the layout indicatesa vertical structure.
布局采用垂直结构
We're underground, which meansaccess tunnels for maintenance.
我们在地下 这意味着要对隧♥道♥进行维修
So all we gotta dois find one and climb
所以我们要做的就是找到一个隧♥道♥ 然后爬上去
to the freedomy surface.
到自♥由♥的地面上
Great plan.
伟大的计划
Except Dutch is in solitary and I'm in the looney bin.
妲奇孤身独处 而我在精神病院
In your defense,
为你辩护
we've all been througha lot the past few days.
过去几天我们都经历了很多
And it was a shorter walkfor you.
对你来说 这是一次短途旅行
What about you?
你呢
Losing Lucy?
失去了露西
Losing Dutch? I didn't lose Dutch.
失去了妲奇 我没失去妲奇
She's just temporarily locked in a cupboard.
她只是暂时被锁在柜子里
Come on.
来吧
If anyone should feel awkwardabout this situation, it's me.
如果有人对这种情况感到尴尬 那就是我
Shit, John, you were married.
妈的 约翰 你结婚了
You and Dutch have always been tight.
你和妲奇一直都很亲密
Dutch has what she needs to escape.
妲奇有逃跑所需的东西
You--you need an electro-shock halo.
你需要一次电击晕
Electroshock halos are for nutjobs.
电击晕是给疯子用的
I've been trying to convince them I'm not crazy.
我一直试图让他们相信我没有疯
Nono, John, no. Yeah.
不 不 约翰 不要 来吧
You can't doow!
你不能
He bit me, people!We got a biter, here.
他咬了我 伙计们 这里有个咬人的
No, no, no.No, no.
不 不 不 不要
No, come on.Oh, no.
不 拜托 不要
You sure no one saw usdrag him down here?
你确定没人看见我们把他拖到这里来
No,but somebody sure felt it.
没有 但肯定有人能感觉到
Was it necessary to hit every rung?
有必要敲这么狠吗
Not to mentionthe killer headache
更不用说醒来之后 那些飞镖给我带来的
those wakeup darts gave me.
致命头痛了
Maybe that's just the fumes.
也许那只是烟雾弹
Look, no one saw usbecause no one ever sees me
没人看见我们 因为没人见过我
and that is the powerof the raincoat.
这就是雨衣的力量
You know, that thing doesn'tactually make you invisible.
你知道 那东西并没有让你隐形
If only you could hidethe smell.
要是你能把气味藏起来就好了
So, let's have it.
就这么定了
Man-bun and I need to catch up.
布恩和我得叙叙旧
Sitrep? Seriously?
报告战情 认真的吗
People with brains believed you were head of the RAC?
有脑子的人会相信你是联盟的头儿吗
Oh, chipmunk.I hate how good I was at it.
哦 花栗鼠 我讨厌我做得那么好
The sit is bad.
战情不乐观
Team Awesome Forcewas captured by The Lady
团队强大的力量被一位夫人捕获了
who has everyone trappedin a false memory
她让所有人都陷入了错误的记忆
and is currently terraformingall of Westerley
目前整个威斯利都在进行地形改造
for her creepy offspring.
为了她那诡异的后代
That's a kick in the taint.
那是一个污点
We were trying to stopthe memory rain
当妲奇被抓时
when Dutch was captured.
我们正试图阻止记忆之雨
Now we're running out of time before terraforming
在完成地球改造 所有人都死绝之前
is complete and everyone dies.
我们快没时间了
By my count, 25 days.
据我计算 25天
We need to wake upWesterley and fast.
我们要尽快唤醒威斯利
Yeah, starting with Gared. The more people we wake up,
从杰拉德开始 我们醒来的人越多
the more attentionwe risk drawing to ourselves.
我们冒着吸引更多注意力的风险
If The Lady catches usshe'll wipe us again or worse.
如果那个夫人抓住我们 她会再把我们的记忆擦除干净 或者更糟
He's safer in the dark tillwe have a plan to stop her.
他在黑暗中比较安全 除非我们有个阻止她的计划
I'm trying to decide who I trust him with less.
我在想我更不相信谁
The Lady, or Cindy.
夫人 或者辛迪
Yeah.
是的
So, Mr. RAC, we needto find Dutch and the boys.
所以 联盟先生 我们需要找到妲奇和男孩们
Where's The Ladykeep her prisoners?
夫人把犯人关在哪里
How should I know?
我怎么知道
The RAC doesn't workfor The Lady.
联盟对夫人不起作用
Take no sides, take no bribes.Blah, blah, Warrant.
不偏袒 不受贿 之类的 逮捕令
You were that good at it,huh?
你那么擅长 是吧
Look, the whole moonis on lockdown.
看 整个星球都被封锁了
The lady can't have taken them that far.
夫人不可能带他们走那么远
Well, there is a dead spot
在盐田的活地图上
on the live map of the Salt Plains.
有一个死角
I noticed it when I borrowed a company tablet
当我借了一个公♥司♥的平板电脑去寻找那个寡妇时
to search for the Widow.
注意到的
I've seen Black Root shipsflying in from the south.
我看到黑根船从南方飞来
That sounds like an underground holding site to me.
对我来说 这听起来像是一个地下仓库
We need to get eyes on it.
我们得注意了
Six, five,
6 5
four, three,
4 3
two, one.
2 1
Prisoner 5089
5089号♥囚犯
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
Are you free?
你自♥由♥了吗
Holy shit,it sounds like you're free.
天啊 听起来你自♥由♥了
Little help?
帮点小忙呗
Sorry, friend.I'm on a schedule.
对不起 朋友 我有安排了
Thanks for the lift, sailor.
谢谢让我搭车 船长
so we are in a subterranean prison.
所以我们是在一个地下监狱
All we gotta do is find an access tunnel--
我们要做的就是找到一条通道
climb to the surface.
爬到表面
Okay, so where's D'av?
好吧 达夫在哪
We need to go get him.
我们得去找他
Out of the psych ward.
离开精神病区
I guess The Ladydid a number on our heads.
我猜那位女士在我们的脑袋里做了手脚
Yeah, yours especially.
是啊 尤其是你的
The, um, psych wards are bad.
精神病区很糟糕
Excuse me.
抱歉
So, how do we get D'av out?
我们怎么把达夫弄出来
Still got that freshly stolen smell.
还带着刚偷来的味道
Easy.Don't think violent thoughts.
放松 不要有暴♥力♥的想法
You think we can rewire this thing to zap him
你觉得我们可以把这个东西重新装回去
for eating my yogurt out of the fridge?
因为他把我冰箱里的酸奶吃了吗
Please don't tell me this is just for your entertainment.
请别告诉我这只是为了消遣
克雷什 利斯
Can't it be both?
不能两个都要吗
Clear.
安全
So, escaping prison, check.
那么 越狱 检查
Next step in our defeat-The-Lady-plan?
我们打败夫人计划的下一步是什么
Wake everyone upon Westerley,
唤醒威斯利的所有人
stop the terraforming,
阻止地球化
destroy The Ladyand all her creepy offspring.
摧毁夫人和她所有令人毛骨悚然的后代
Yeah, sure, we just needto stop the rain, weapons,
是的 当然 我们只是需要阻止下雨 武器
and a shit-ton of manpower to fight The Lady's forces.
还有大量的人力来对抗女士的军队
That is, if we can manageto get out of this hells-hole.
也就是说 如果我们能设法走出这个鬼地方
Easy. There should be anaccess tunnel to the surface
放松 大厅下面应该有一条
down that hall.
通到地面的通道
And then we're home free.
然后我们就可以自♥由♥回家了
Clear.
安全
After a slight detour.
绕了一小圈后
John, John,that's the Warden's office.
约翰 约翰 那是监狱长的办公室
Which is the opposite to escaping.
这与逃跑路线是相反的
I know it may be surprising,
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表