剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
No more small spaces.
不再进小空间
There's no way in hell
老子无论如何
I'm going back in a cage!
也不会再回到笼子里了
Zeph?
泽弗
Zeph...
泽弗
Pip... what? She...
皮普 什么 她
Drugged us, yes, and threw us down a godsdamn well.
没错 给我们下药了 把我们扔到井里
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不
She threw us in the pit.
她把我们扔坑里了
I have to get out of here. Yeah, that's the plan.
我得出去 是的啊
I have to get out!
我得出去
That's the plan, but first you need to
是要出去 但是
pull your shit together.
你先冷静一下啊
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
Hey, hey.
听我说
How many times have they put you in here?
他们把你放进来多少次了
I was eight the first time...
我第一次进来是八岁
Making letters in the sand.
因为在沙滩上写字
Ten the second, questioning an elder.
第二次是十岁 因为不尊重长辈
And then they threw me in here for three months
然后我十二岁时命名日那天
on my twelfth name day
他们发现我在挂毯室里
after catching me in the Tapestry room.
就把我扔下来关了三个月
And now I let them do it again.
现在我又让他们得逞了
How can I be a genius if I'm so godsdamn stupid?
我这么蠢 怎么可能是天才
How many times have I taken back Khlyen
多少次凯伦这么对我
after everything he's done to me?
我都原谅他了
To be fair, you are a slow learner.
说实话 你确实挺不长记性的
Cheeky tit.
你说得对
Every species has a weak spot.
每个种族都有自己的弱点
And families exploit the shit out of ours.
家人会尽可能得剥削我们
Maybe you are catching on.
可能你现在明白了
Ready to rattle our cage?
准备好出去了吗
You brawn, I brain.
你用武力 我动脑
Oh, we are so getting that on t-shirts.
这个不错 一定得印到T恤上
Okay?
好吧
Hey! Hippies!
喂 嬉皮士们
We've seen the light.
我们看到光了
Well?
所以呢
Well, your white blood cell count is rising.
所以 你的白细胞数一直上升
For now, it's working.
目前是有用的
It doesn't feel like it's working.
感觉好像没用啊
Give the sedative time to take effect.
给镇定剂点时间起效
I spent eons in the green biding time.
我之前几亿年的时间都过来了
But out here I can actually feel it passing,
现在我却能感觉到时间的流逝
and it so, so boring.
简直是太无聊了
How do you handle it?
你们是怎么度过的
We read, rest.
我们阅读 休息
Read to me then.
那就读书给我听
But there aren't any books here.
但是这里没有书啊
Oh, please, you love telling your silly stories.
你就讲你的故事就好了
"When the days were long and the nights were deep..."
当天久夜长的时候
Days, "days were deep."
是日久夜长
That's what I said.
我就是这么说的啊
Continue.
继续吧
When the nights were long and the days were deep...
当日久夜长的时候
There lived a star...
曾有一座星星
Who shined brighter than all her sisters in the sky.
比天空中她的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥都要更加明亮耀眼
But she was restless.
但她无止无休的
For millennia she had watched humans from above.
几千年来 她一直从上面观察着人类
And now, being curious, she took their shape.
因为好奇 她变成了人类的模样
To learn what it was to feel.
想要了解人类的情感
The star walked among humans for so long,
因为在人群之中呆了太久
she forgot she wasn't one of them.
她已经忘记自己其实不是人类了
And when her star-sisters mocked her for this,
当被母星姐妹嘲笑时
she killed the humans to prove she was still
她就狂杀人类 来证明自己还是自己
as cold and bright as they were.
如姐♥妹♥们♥一样冰冷 明亮
But when she returned to the sky...
但等她回到了天上
She missed her human friends.
她很想念她的人类朋友们
Having learned at last what it is to feel.
终于学会了人类的情感
Did this star have a name?
这颗行星有名字吗
No, not in the story.
没 故事里没有的
Maybe she'd like to have a name.
没准她也想有名字的
Get close and take the shot.
靠近点 下手啊
Do right by Dutch for once in your goddamn life.
这辈子为达琪就做对一次不行吗
Bad, bad, bad Mace.
梅斯真是不乖啊
Get in.
进去
How the hell you'd get the gun, Mace?
你怎么拿到枪的 梅斯
He lifted it off Durek.
从杜雷克那边偷的
Yep, still got the touch.
没错 技艺不减当年
Get out. Out.
出来 出来
Prisoners aren't the only ones with scores to settle.
又不是只有囚犯之间才有仇恨
So you made sure he couldn't.
所以你就让他没法报仇
I didn't kill him, Junkie.
我没杀他 瘾君子
Look, we all wanted that inverted testicle dead.
我们都想挽回那一切
But you need to give me the gun now, or I can't help you.
但你得把枪给我 不然我没法帮你
Way to harsh my hero.
不要这么打击我的英雄啊
I thought we were supposed to trust each other.
我以为我们要彼此信任的
That's a hell of a lot easier when I have the gun.
枪在我手里我才更容易相信你
Their medication feeds malfunctioned,
药物感觉失效了
administered a fatal dose.
注射了致命的剂量
You were supposed to be monitoring them.
你应该密切关注的
I'm supposed to have staff.
应该有人帮我的
We're supposed to report being held hostage.
我们还应该上报 被扣为人♥质♥呢
There are a lot of things that we're supposed to do.
有很多应该的事情呢
Prison bureaucracy won't mean jack
但当你的脸被女士吃掉时
when Lady Stabbybugs is eating your face.
监狱官僚主义狗屁用都没有
Yes, the scans you showed me are terrifying.
我知道 你给我看的片子很吓人
You know what else is terrifying?
你知道还有什么很吓人吗
If any one of these psychos
如果其中一个神经病
would get loose during your war or Coren's riots.
在你的战争中或者科伦的暴♥乱♥中跑出来了 就很吓人
Malfunction did us a favor.
故障失灵还帮了我们一个忙
A favor?
一个忙
These were people.
这些是人啊
They didn't see you that way.
他们可没把你当人啊
That's why we have to lock them up.
所以需要把他们锁起来啊
He wasn't strapped into his feed.
这个人不是被勒死的啊
No.
没错
I had to smother that one with a pillow.
那个是我用枕头闷死的
And that idiot Durek interrupted.
还被那个沙雕杜雷克捣乱了
This is so going on your staff review.
我绝对要写到你的职业表现里面去
No one's going to read it if they all think we're dead.
但如果大家以为我们都死了 也没人会看我的职业表现了
Thanks to you "blowing up the ship."
多谢你们炸掉飞船呢
You're supposed to save lives, asshole.
你应该失去救人的 混♥蛋♥
That's what I'm doing,
我就是去救人啊
but you have to cut out the tumors first.
但有的人像肿瘤一样 得先切除啊
Sweet dreams. I'll be back in a bit.
好好睡吧 我等下就回来
Promise you won't feel a thing.
保证你们不会有任何感觉的
What have you done with Dutch?
你对达琪做了什么
Safely escorted off our borders.
安全地护送走了
What, you think I fed her to the hogs?
怎么 你以为我拿她去喂野猪了吗
She'll come back for me with friends.
她会带着朋友回来救我的
Perhaps, but it's only your body they'll find.
或许吧 但他们只能找到你的尸体了
You came from our soil and to it, you shall return.
你是我们星球上的人 你应该回来
But I'd rather your body stick around.
但我宁愿是你的尸体留下来
You're one of my favorites.
你是我最爱的一个
You punished me for everything I ever was.
我做的一切事情都会被你惩罚
Our ancestors' pursuit of knowledge
我们的祖先对于知识的追求
caused great suffering across the J.
在星球上造成了很大的伤害
I'm not responsible for my ancestors' mistakes!
我祖先的错误跟我有什么关系
And who cleans up after them if not us?
那我们不为他们擦屁♥股♥ 还有谁会去呢
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表