剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Does it involve me throat punching one of you two?
是要我用拳头打你们两个中一个的喉咙吗
No. It involves you telling us what you know about
不 你要告诉我们你知道的
Yalena Yardeen.
关于娅拉娜·雅尔丁的事
Now.
现在
You team up with a Killjoy to turn in your own wife?
你和一个扫兴者合伙抓捕你自己的妻子
That is some tacky shit, son.
真够俗气的 孩子
Who raised you?
谁把你养大的
Go flash your fascist pig pistol
去用你的法♥西♥斯♥手♥枪♥对着某个傻妞
at some dumbass girl that cares.
会在乎你大枪的傻妞
'Cause we're not afraid of you, hoss.
因为我们不怕你 伙计
Shit.
该死
You sure?
你确定吗
And I bought him lunch.
我给他买♥♥了午餐
It's okay.
没关系
He'll get what's coming to him.
他会得到报应的
The scales always balance.
天平总是平衡的
You know, you seem pretty relaxed
对一个被枪指着的人来说
for a man with a gun on you.
你看起来很放松
Yeah, well.
是的 很好
I've made my peace with this world.
我与这个世界和平相处
This is my time, it's my time.
这是我的时间 这是我的时间
Also your wife pissed me off.
你老婆也惹我生气
I ain't doing squat to help
我蹲着不是为了
you two little lovebirds reunite.
帮你们这对小情侣重聚
Okay.
好吧
What if I let you punch him? What?
如果我让你打他呢 什么
I'm listening.
我在听
Would that help balance the scales?
这会有助于平衡天平吗
Screw your scales.
去你的天平
You know what?I think it would.
你知道什么 我想会的
Come on.
来吧
Take one for the team. What, are you crazy?
为团队牺牲一下 什么 你疯了吗
Really needed to knock my chakras back into place.
真的需要把我的脉轮敲回原位
Feeling good!
感觉好吗
Oh...
哦
Now, about my wife?
我的妻子
She's smart, she didn't
她很聪明
let anything slip.
什么事都不放过
But I do know something about that tech
但我确实对那项技术有所了解
she tried to pay me off with.
她想用一些不寻常的东西
Unusual stuff.
来付我钱
Old school.
老古董
There's only one other person in Old Town
老城区里只有一个人
who deals in that kind of shit.
用这种东西
A woman I like to call Stinky Raincoat.
一个我喜欢叫她臭雨衣的女人
What kind of name is that?
那是什么名字
One that is accurratay.
很准确的名字
You mean the crazy conspiracy girl
你是说那个害怕水的
who's scared of water who's always in my bar
总是把我的酒吧弄得臭气熏天的
stinking it up?
疯狂的阴谋论女孩
Mmhmm.
恩
Where do we find Stinky?
我们在哪里能找到她
Toxins can be anywhere.
毒素无处不在
Decon showers are always nearby.
去污淋浴就在附近
Hey!
嘿
Why'd you grab my ass?
你为什么摸我的屁♥股♥
What? I didn't.
什么 我没有
Well, it didn't grab itself.
它又不能自己摸自己
You're not even my type, man.
你根本不是我喜欢的类型
I'm everyone's type.
我是每个人都喜欢的类型
It's a curse.
这是一个诅咒
You're kind of an asshole,you know that?
你是个混♥蛋♥ 你知道吗
Hey.
嘿
Sexy people have feelings too.
性感的人也有感情
Keep your family safe.
保证你家人的安全
Is the Warrant on Jaq still open?
杰克的逮捕令还有效吗
I wouldn't worry about that right now.
我现在不担心这个
Why, because there's a mother sucking
为什么 因为你妻子身上
Kill Warrant on my wife, too?
也有一张格杀令吗
Did I mention you're the worst?
我有说过你是最差的吗
What can I say?
我能说什么呢
Your family's keeping me in the black.
你的家人让我一直保持盈利
Thanks.
谢谢
Do you even know what she's after?
你知道她在找什么吗
If I did, do you thinkI'd be here with you?
如果我知道 你觉得我会和你在一起吗
Look, the only way we'regonna find her
听着 我们能找到她的唯一办法
is if you open the hells up.
就是你要更加配合
I feel pretty open
考虑到你刚让别人打了我
considering you just let someone sucker punch me.
我觉得我已经够配合了
I think this is it.
我想就是这里了
Remember, if you're...
记住 如果你
Stinky Raincoat.
臭雨衣
This place sucks.
这个地方很糟糕
What the hells is that?
那是什么鬼东西
Some kind of high tech bird bath?
某种高科技鸟浴吗
I think it's a weather station.
我想那是气象站
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
I don't know, I just do.
我不知道 我猜的
Well, your guessis as good as mine.
你猜的和我一样好
Better.
比你更好
My guess is better than yours.
我猜的比你的更好
Turin's right, this thing's old school.
都灵是对的 这是老古董
Doesn't have much range.
没有太大范围
If she's tracking the data remotely,
如果她要远程追踪数据
she's gotta be within a 700 meter radius.
她的半径必须在700米以内
It says so right here.
就在这里
We should set up a search grid.
我们应该建立一个搜索网格
Sure, we could do that.
当然 我们可以做到
Or...
还是
We could make her come to us.
我们可以让她来找我们
Not again...I'll deal with that later.
不会还有吧 我待会再处理
Blueprints. Pull up the blueprints again.
蓝图 再把蓝图拿出来
Do you want to drive?
你想开车吗
Maybe you'll do as good a job as you did
你能开得和你缝合我的伤口
sewing up my wound.
一样好
Right. You saw that, did you?
对吧 你看到了吧
Oh, yeah, it's great.
哦 是 太棒了
What woman doesn't want an extra pocket?
哪个女人不想多要一个口袋
Now I'll never lose my keys.
现在我再也不会丢钥匙了
And you call me the princess.
你还叫我公主呢
What is it?Did you find a way in?
那是什么 你找到入口了吗
Yes, but, uh...
是 但是
I also found a problem.A big one.
我也发现了一个问题 一个大问题
I was wrong. About what?
我错了 怎么了
Changing the ecosystem ofsomething as large as a moon
改变像卫星这么大的东西的生态系统
is something you'd normally expect to happen
通常是你在地质时期
on geologic time.
才会想做的事
Even terraforming, we're talking generations
甚至是星球改造 我们要说的是
before you'd reach the tipping point
当到达临界点之前
where native life could no longer exist, but...
在上面生活的几代土著生命将会不复存在 但是
This, uh, Lady of yours,she has
这位 女士 她有
Zeph.
泽芙
How long do we have?
我们还有多久
27 days.
27天
27 days...
剩下27天
of breathable air left.
可呼吸的空气
There are so many of factories.
有这么多的工厂
There's no way we can shut them all down in time.
我们不可能及时关闭它们
No, but there may be a way to slow her down.
不 但也许有办法让她慢下来
See these ones?
看到这些了吗
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表