剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
我知道这可能令人惊讶
but even inmy thrillingly capable hands
但即使在我那令人兴奋的能干之手中
a hacked halo can only get you so far.
一个被砍下来的光环也只能让你走这么远
Now, I can get us accessto the tunnels,
现在 我可以让我们进入隧♥道♥
but I can't open the surface hatch
但我不能打开表面舱门
without the Wardens override codes.
除非监狱长重写密♥码♥
And it's all clear
一切都很清楚
It'll just take me a minute to find the codes.
我只需要一分钟就能找到密♥码♥
two minutes, max.
两分钟 麦克斯
Opening forward shield.
打开前护盾
What the...
什么
Johnny.
约翰尼
This isn't exactly subterranean.
这不完全是地下的
We're in a Gods damn prison ship.
我们是在该死的监狱船上
I guess you're shit out of luck, huh?
我猜你们运气不怎么好 是吧
So, not a subterranean prison.
所以 不是地下监狱
And those chips in your necks?
你脖子上的那些芯片呢
Not just punitive.Also trackers.
不仅仅是惩罚 也是追踪器
You're in the Herks Supermax
你在赫克斯超级监狱里
and not many escape attempts get as far as you did.
没有多少人像你一样想逃跑
Makes me wonder if you really are KillJoys.
让我怀疑你是不是真的扫兴者
Is that why you didn'tkill us for trying?
这就是你不杀我们的原因吗
Professional courtesy?
专业的礼节吗
No.
不
Fancy produce deep in space?
幻想在太空深处产生
My guess is money.
我猜是钱
You're being paidto keep us alive, aren't you?
你拿钱是要让我们活下去 是吗
My instructions are to keep one of you alive.
我收到的命令是让你们中的一个活着
Doesn't matter which one. Who's paying you?
哪一个并不重要 谁付你的钱
Whether you're Killjoys or not,
不管你是否是扫兴者
your resourcefulness impressed me.
你的机智给我留下了深刻的印象
So I have a proposal.
所以我有个建议
Help me with this task
帮我做这件事
and I'll transfer you to G Wing.
我把你转交给G翼
It's a little less shabby.
它没那么破旧
Who knows,you might all survive.
谁知道呢 你们也许都能活下来
So, what's the task?
所以 任务是什么
I've been hearing rumors that
我一直听到谣言说
there's a hit planned on a powerful inmate.
在一个有权势的犯人身上有一个暗♥杀♥计划
Sparlow.Leader of Herks' biggest gang.
斯巴洛 赫克斯最大团伙的头目
Rumor is,it's happening any day now.
传言说 现在这种事随时都可能发生
I'm sending you into X Wing.
我要送你去X翼
that sounds bad.
听起来很糟糕
I want you to find out who ordered this hit
我想让你查出是谁下的毒
and how they got their fingers into my prison.
他们的爪牙是怎么进我监狱的
Funny how that rumor didn't cover that part.
有趣的是谣言没有涵盖那部分
Well, my informants either don't know
我的线人要么是不知道
or they're too afraid to tell me.
要么是他们不敢告诉我
Anyone with the balls to go after Sparlow
任何有能力去追逐斯巴洛的人
must be one scary bastard.
一定是个可怕的混♥蛋♥
What, too scary for your heavily armed staff
怎么 你们那些全副武装训练有素的警卫人员
of trained guards to look into?
不敢去调查
Now, I own you.
现在 我手里有你们了
I control everything this side of the bars
我控制着栅栏这边的一切
but Sparlow controls everything behind them.
但斯巴洛控制着栅栏后面的一切
Even my guardsare afraid of him.
连我的卫兵都怕他
But if you can find out who is behind the hit,
但如果你能找出幕后黑手
I'll transfer you out of the hypermax and into G Wing.
我把你从重刑监狱调到G翼
Not only does G Wing have better food,
G翼不仅有更好的食物
it also has lower security.
安全性也较低
I guarantee you,we can escape G Wing.
我向你保证 我们可以逃出G翼
We've gotta survive X Wing first.
我们得先保住X翼
Piece of cake.
小菜一碟
As long as no one finds outwe're Killjoys, we...
只要没人发现我们是扫兴者 我们
What do we got here?
我们在这儿看到了什么
...might survive.
可能生存
Look, fresh fish!
看 新鲜的鱼
John, what the hells?
约翰 搞什么鬼
First rule of prison: Pick afight with the biggest guy.
监狱的第一条规则 和块头最大的人打架
Everyone elsewill leave you alone.
其他人都会远离你
Yeah, he's not the biggest.
是的 他不是最大的
And your brother.
还有你弟弟
Well, if you can't be scary,be unpredictable.
如果你不能变得让人恐惧 那就变得不可预测
Do you want to open it?
你想打开它吗
Oh, I suspect I'd rather not.
我想我还是算了吧
They can't survive in this atmosphere yet.
他们还不能在这种环境下生存
But soon.
但很快了
She killed some of my hatchlings,
她杀了我的一些手下
but I can always create more.
但我总能创造出更多
So, you're cloning an army?
所以 你在克隆一支军队
Am I expected to be impressed?
我会被打动吗
You're expected to be afraid.
你会害怕的
Why?
为什么
Your species went extinct before.
你的种族以前灭绝过
You can be defeated again.
你可以再次被打败
Do you know what separatesmy kind from yours?
你知道我和你的同族有什么不同吗
I'd say the urge toannihilate everything else
我想说的是消灭一切的冲动
but sadly,I know my own species.
但遗憾的是 我了解我自己的种族
Emotional memories.
情感记忆
You relive past experiences,
你重温过去的经历
keeping them alive, meaningful.
让他们变得生动 有意义
When you remember where you have been,
当你想起你曾经到过的地方
you dream of where you might go.
你梦想着想去的地方
Your obsession with the future,
你对未来的执着
your ambition is because you can't forget your past.
你的雄心壮志是因为你不能忘记你的过去
I will take that from you,
我要从你这里拿走这个
give it to my people,
把它给我的人
teach them to dream of more,
教他们去梦想更多的事
and then we will be perfect.
然后我们就可以变得完美了
So, Sparlow seems nice.
所以 斯巴洛看起来不错
Someone who needs that much protection must be.
需要这么多保护的人一定是了
Can't even get close to him.
甚至不能接近他
If we're gonna save him from a hit
如果我们要把他从打击中解救出来
we need to get,like, underwear close.
我们需要 像是 贴身内衣
What do you know about him?
你对他了解多少
According to the Warden's intel,
根据监狱长的情报
he's got every market in here covered.
他掌握这里所有的市场
Booze, drugs, toilet paper.
酗酒 吸毒 卫生纸
Okay,so Sparlow's a business man.
好吧 所以斯巴洛是个商人
We need to approach him with business.
我们需要和他谈生意
What the hells can we offer him from inside here?
我们在这里能给他什么
Warned you, food's way better in the psych ward.
警告你 精神病区的食物要好得多
Hey, Calvert.
嘿 卡尔弗特
How did you get out?
你是怎么出来的
Oh, you made a new friend?
你交了个新朋友
Well, I'm very charming.
我很有魅力
Finished my eval.Not bonkers.
完成我的评估 不疯癫
So they got me back on kitchen detail.
所以他们让我重回到厨房♥干点零工
What about you?How'd you pull it off?
你呢 你是怎么做到的
No one comes back from a halo.
没有人能从光晕中回来
He barely has a residual twitch.
他几乎没有抽搐
Do you have any other tips like how to get better food?
你有什么其他的建议吗 比如如何获得更好的食物
See that?That's the good slop.
看到那个了吗 那是好货
It's reserved for Sparlow's crew.
这是留给斯巴洛的船员们的
As long as I make sure they get the good stuff,
只要我确保他们拿到好货
Sparlow makes sure I don't get my ass kicked.
斯巴洛确保我不会被揍
Much.
太多次
We found our way in.
我们找到了进去的路
Okay, let's find Dutch.
好 我们找找妲奇
It's latitude 43.7,
纬度43.7
longitude 79.13.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表