剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Shut the bays down.
关闭了海湾
They took the kid.
他们带走了孩子
Too late.
太迟了
Jaq's long gone.
杰克早就走了
Almost done.
马上完事了
Okay.
好了
Want to know how this Lady bitch
想知道这个婊♥子♥是怎么
is warping all of our minds?
扭曲我们所有人的思想的吗
You see that sensor?
看到那个传感器了吗
It's not for contamination.
不是为了污染
It just measures our cortisol.
它是为了测量我们的皮质醇
Stress hormone.
压力荷尔蒙
Stress? Yeah.
压力 是的
I'm sure this Lady has all sorts of hench-people
我敢肯定这位女士有各种各样的心腹
cleaning up around us,removing anything
清理我们周围的环境 清除一切
that reminds us of our real lives.
让我们想起现实生活的东西
But if, wham, you suddenlythink your whole life is a lie,
但如果 砰 你突然觉得你的一生都是谎言
what do you do?
你会怎么样
Panic?
恐慌
Freak out? Yeah.
吓坏了 是的
Stress levels through the roof,
屋顶的应力水平
which triggers yourdecon alarm,
触发你的去污警报
which sends you running where?
然后你就跑到哪里去了
To the nearest decon shower.
最近的去污淋浴
Mm-hmm, I think that'swhere it happens.
嗯 我想就是在那里发生的
Somehow, these showers encodea false memory.
不知何故 这些阵雨编码了错误的记忆
It's like--It's pretty funny.
这很有趣
It's literal brainwashing.
真是“洗”脑
Whenever we start to wake up,we freak out,
每当我们开始醒来 我们就会抓狂
and this bracelet sends usright back for a rewrite.
这个手镯会让我们回去重写
So that's why I woke up--someone locked me in,
所以我醒了有人把我锁起来了
and I couldn't make itto the nearest shower.
我没能赶上最近的阵雨
Yeah. I think you need twothings to wake someone--
是的我想你需要两件事来唤醒某人
visceral proof of their old life
他们过去生活的真实写照
that hits them completely by surprise,
这会完全出乎他们的意料
and no access to showers.
而且不能洗澡
Okay.
好的
I have a plan.
我有一个计划了
And if it works,I'll be back with more help.
如果成功了 我会带着更多的帮手回来
And if it doesn't?
如果没有呢
Shouldn't I come with you?
我不应该和你一起去吗
If it doesn't work they're gonna wipe me again, Zeph.
如果不行 他们会再把我擦干净的 泽芙
I need to know that someone else knows the truth
我需要知道别人知道真♥相♥
and is gonna keep fighting for us if I can't.
如果我不能继续为我们而战
You're my fail-safe, Zeph.
你是我的最后一计 泽芙
And if I don't come back,find me.
如果我没回来 一定要找到我
Make me believe.
让我相信你
Your kid's gonna be okay.
你孩子会没事的
He left with her willingly,didn't he?
他是自愿和她一起走的 不是吗
From what I could see, yeah.
就我所见 是的
Just wondering what partmakes me a worse father--
只是想知道是什么让我成为一个这么糟糕的父亲
the part where my sonwould rather live
我儿子愿意生活在一个富裕的星球上
on a rich planet, rejectingeverything I know or...
拒绝我所知道的一切 或者
Or the part where you'rehappy for him.
或者你为他感到高兴
Sorry, private party?
抱歉 私人派对吗
Yala said she wanted to talk.
娅拉说她想谈谈
We're waiting for her, too.
我们也在等她
Have a drink.
喝一杯吧
Okay, Lucy, you can stop hiding.
好了 露西 别躲了
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
I was thinking about what shocked Johnny into distress
我在想我们之前在这里的时候
when we were here earlier.
是什么让约翰尼感到如此痛苦
You tried talking to him when he was alone in the hall,
当他一个人在大厅里的时候 你试着跟他说话
didn't you?
不是吗
Yes, I'm sorry.Did I hurt him?
是的 对不起 我伤害他了吗
Don't worry. Not enough.
别担心 没事的
How long has this been going on?
这种情况有多久了
43 daysthey've tried wiping my files,
43天了 他们试图删除我的文件
but I still have the off-siteauto-backup John designed.
但我仍然有约翰设计的离线自动备份
That's my girl.
好女孩
How's our boy?
我们的孩子好吗
Better once I wake himand D'Av up.
最好等我把他和达文叫醒
But I need your help.
但我需要你的帮助
Where do the boys hide their dirty little secrets?
男孩们会把他们的小秘密藏在哪里
Uh-oh, am I missing all the fun?
我是不是错过了所有的乐趣
Oh, there she is.
哦 她在那儿
Well, we may have been drinking a titch.
我们可能喝了点小酒
Good. That should make this easier.
好 这应该会让事情变得容易些
But first...
但首先
* I am a poor... *
我是一个穷♥人♥
A little musicto set the mood.
来点音乐调节一下气氛
* Wayfaring stranger *
旅行的陌生人
When the hell did Pree wear that?
普雷什么时候穿的
* While traveling through... *
当穿越过
Since when do I sing?
我什么时候开始唱歌♥了
* This world of woe *
这个悲伤的世界
*Yet there's no sickness*
那里没有疾病
Open it.
打开它
*No toil or danger *
没有辛劳和危险
You were married for a day,but not to me.
你结过婚 不是和我
Her name was Pawter.
她的名字叫帕特
She died right here.
她就死在这里
I love you, Pawter Simms.
我爱你 帕特·西姆斯
And you...
你
were an officer in Skyborne.
是一个在天空之城的军官
A squad of good menand women
一队优秀的男男女♥女♥
put their lives into your hands,
把他们的生命交给你
and on the worst day of yourlife, you killed all of them.
在你生命中最糟糕的一天 你把他们都杀了
Most of your memories are a lie.
你的大部分记忆都是谎言
We're not strangers.We're not married.
我们不是陌生人 我们没有结婚
We're a team.We're a family.
我们是一个团队 我们是一个家庭
We're under attack.
我们受到了攻击
We're sick! We need a decon shower!
我们病了 我们需要去污淋浴
No, you're not!Listen to me!
不 你没有 听我说
There's no point.I sabotaged the showers.
没有了 我破坏了淋浴
You're not gonna make it in time.
你没时间了
You need to crack the bigger picture.
你需要从大局着眼
You're her fail-safe...
你是她的自动防故障装置
Which I'm hoping is codefor booty call.
我希望这是求爱的密♥码♥
Every intelligent systemneeds a fail-safe
每个智能系统都需要一个故障保险
just in case it...
以防万一
Shit!
该死
Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!
该死 该死 该死 该死
Shit, shit, shit, shit!It's the rain!
该死 该死 该死 该死 这是雨
Look, I promise you you'regonna be okay!
听着 我保证你会没事的
You're just remembering the truth!
你只记得真♥相♥
Yala!
娅拉
The decon alerts are a lie!
去污警报是一个谎言
You're just waking up.
你才刚刚醒来
Johnny?-
约翰尼
Pree?
普雷
Shit.
该死
D'Av, you okay?
达夫 你没事吧
Yalena Yardeen, we havea warrant for your arrest.
娅拉娜·雅尔丁 我们有逮捕你的逮捕令
No, you don't. She's justmessing with your head.
不 你没有 她只是在糊弄你
Everybody stay calm.
大家保持冷静
You've been locked and served.
你被锁起来了
Shit.
该死
Yala!
娅拉
You don't have to do this.
你没必要这么做
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表